1 down, 2,919 days left in the Trump administration, hang in there, snowflakes

Why haven't the internment camps opened yet?

Trump is going to execute all Democrats, homosexuals, women, blacks, and Mexicans...because he is Hitler.

When do the damn camps open? I want this show on the road!

Trump is going to execute all Democrats, homosexuals, women, blacks, and Mexicans...because he is Hitler.

They've decided to forgo camps, too much money so it'll be straight to the ovens or gallows

Really, Liberals are treating the Trump Presidency like it's a sprint when it's a marathon. And you know what happens when you burn out too fast in a marathon.....YOU HIT THE WALL :D

They are still full from Oblama filling them with republicans, in fact Oblama declared marshal law and is still president.....Operation Jade Helm allowed Texicans to be incarcerated in Wal Marts across the nation...

They've decided to forgo camps, too much money so it'll be straight to the ovens or gallows

Ok, that makes sense.

As long as he over delivers and is under budget.

It might be cheaper to just drown all of them. Ocean water is free.

Hitler invaded and occupied Germany's neighbor, Poland.

Trump will be invading and occupying Canada very soon.

So, Trump will execute all Democrats, gays, women, minorities and Jews by drowning them in he middle of the Pacific Ocean, then he will invade and occupy Canada....because he is Hitler.

What else? Will he deliver very long speeches where he vilifies Jews?

Ok, that makes sense.

As long as he over delivers and is under budget.

It might be cheaper to just drown all of them. Ocean water is free.

Hitler invaded and occupied Germany's neighbor, Poland.

Trump will be invading and occupying Canada very soon.

So, Trump will execute all Democrats, gays, women, minorities and Jews by drowning them all in he middle of the Pacific Ocean, then he will invade and occupy Canada....because he is Hitler.

What else? Will he deliver very long speeches where he vilifies Jews?

Yes and I hear the new black uniforms are very snappy...right down to the dazzling emblems proclaiming SS

You guys have to pace yourselves.

Four years only has 1460 days in it. Nice try though.

Who is going to defeat Trump in 2020?

Pelosi?

I don't know. Who cares at this point. Anyone Democrat will do for me. Oh, and where's the Replace for Obamacare? We're waiting. Years and years in Congress, and the GOP has nothing. What a joke.

Hopefully it will be just a repeal...no replace, just kill it

Pelosi?

I don't know. Who cares at this point. Anyone Democrat will do for me. Oh, and where's the Replace for Obamacare? We're waiting. Years and years in Congress, and the GOP has nothing. What a joke.

So you claim Trump will only be a 1 termer, but you cannot articulate any reasons why.

Yep, you're a snowflake.

Obamacare hasn't been replaced on Day 2 of the Trump president...sorry to keep you waiting.

We were still waiting for the $2500/ year in savings on healthcare for every family in America as Obama promised repeatedly.

Years and years and the Dems have nothing.

Was Obama lying about the $2500/year in savings per family, or is he just stupid?

Pelosi?

So you claim Trump will only be a 1 termer, but you cannot articulate any reasons why.

Yep, you're a snowflake.

Obamacare hasn't been replaced on Day 2 of the Trump president...sorry to keep you waiting.

We were still waiting for the $2500/ year in savings on healthcare for every family in America as Obama promised repeatedly.

Years and years and the Dems have nothing.

Was Obama lying about the $2500/year in savings per family, or is he just stupid?

More uninsured people and more wars. That's why Putin's buttboy has no 2nd term in his future.

2016-02-27-1456595959-4038664-trumphitlertimefaux1.jpg

Hitler-Trump.jpg

Hitler bombed the shit out of Poland and then occupied Poland.

Untitled-1.jpg

This is what Toronto will look like in a few days. Trumpmwill have his own false flag operation like the Gleiwitz incident and use that excuse to destroy Toronto.

It's only fair for the USA to bomb the shit out of Canada in retaliation for Justin Bieber, Coldplay, and Celine Dion. Fuck them all.

Rush is cool, though.

Untitled-1.jpg

This is what Toronto will look like in a few days. Trumpmwill have his own false flag operation like the Gleiwitz incident and use that excuse to destroy Toronto.

It's only fair for the USA to bomb the shit out of Canada in retaliation for Justin Bieber, Coldplay, and Celine Dion. Fuck them all.

Rush is cool, though.

Coldplay is from England. Rush is for dorks

Untitled-1.jpg

Rush is cool, though.

Coldplay is from England. Rush is for dorks

Even better, Trump will bomb England after Canada, because he is Hitler.

You had better be careful. That knock at your door will be audible very soon. Soon you'll see shadowy silouettes darkening your doorway Resistance is futile because Trump is Hitler.

Forum List

Back