1 dead after driver tries to ram through gate at NSA headquarters

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
1 dead after driver tries to ram through gate at NSA headquarters Fox News

Two men dressed as women tried to ram through the gate of the National Security Agency headquarters in Fort Meade with an SUV Monday morning, resulting in a shooting that left one person dead, according to authorities and sources familiar with the investigation.

After the gate was rammed around 9:30 local time, a guard reportedly got into an argument with the men and gunfire erupted.

NSA Spokesman Jonathan Freed said in a statement that an agency officer gave the driver "routine instructions for safely exiting the secure campus," but the driver disobeyed them, so barriers were deployed.

Freed said the driver then accelerated toward an NSA Police vehicle blocking the road, crashing into the police vehicle. A U.S. government official familiar with the incident told Fox News that NSA security personnel shot at the vehicle when it tried to flee.

One person inside the unauthorized vehicle died at the scene of causes that were not immediately determined.

I'm actually surprised something like this hasn't been attempted before. I don't condone such actions, but the NSA hasn't exactly warmed themselves to the public in recent years.

The racist NSA cops just had to shoot them didnt they? Couldnt taze the car and disable the engine or shoot the tires out?? They could've waited until impact and break the window and climb in and take the keys out and arrest them like all.of us would have.

The racist NSA cops just had to shoot them didnt they? Couldnt taze the car and disable the engine or shoot the tires out?? They could've waited until impact and break the window and climb in and take the keys out and arrest them like all.of us would have.
They shot two men wearing dresses. That alone should get someone fired and prosecuted.

First a gay pilot crashes his plane then two gays in dresses try to crash into the NSA. Libs wonder why normal people avoid gays.

They shot two men wearing dresses. That alone should get someone fired and prosecuted.

First a gay pilot crashes his plane then two gays in dresses try to crash into the NSA. Libs wonder why normal people avoid gays.

Then Katz crashes her tongue into the muff of another crazy woman at the old folks home. :thup:

Then Katz crashes her tongue into the muff of another crazy woman at the old folks home. :thup:

You sniff boy's bicycle seats.

No, it's you normal folks avoid.

Oh yeah everyone wants to make sure their pilot is a fluffer. It's much safer than a man with a normal brain.

Oh yeah everyone wants to make sure their pilot is a fluffer. It's much safer than a man with a normal brain.

I don't know what flights you take, but I've never known a pilot to leave the cabin to have sex with the passengers. :dunno:

Gay pilots lock normal pilots out of the cockpit and crash the plane. Maybe they think that's better than sex.

I don't know what flights you take, but I've never known a pilot to leave the cabin to have sex with the passengers. :dunno:

Thats because you fly coach like a peasant.

I'd always wondered what the big deal about first class was. Screw the in-flight movie. I could have been getting blown this whole time. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back