1,117 Lies and Smears about Obama, Refuted

Jeez, I've only made that joke about several Republicans at least five times on here.

You need to learn something Divecon, originality.
yes, because i read every post you make
i have so much free time i just follow a moron like you around all the time

btw bobby, thats SARCASM

yes, because i read every post you make
i have so much free time i just follow a moron like you around all the time

btw bobby, thats SARCASM

If you need to state it's sarcasm, you've done a bad job at getting it across.

And you do read every post I make since you love to neg rep me so much. :D

Jeez, I've only made that joke about several Republicans at least five times on here.

You need to learn something Divecon, originality.

yeah, Divecon, find your own joke to tell 5 times. that'll show some originality.

yeah, Divecon, find your own joke to tell 5 times. that'll show some originality.

If you need to state it's sarcasm, you've done a bad job at getting it across.

And you do read every post I make since you love to neg rep me so much. :D
it has to be pointed out for morons

:D

i didnt want a moron to confuse my ridicule and sarcasm for anger again

Last edited:
I only dislike you when you act like a retarded Obamabot, like in this thread. The fact that you have never said one negative thing about the guy and defend his every move is just ridiculous. You're more intelligent than that, really.

Ravi's just a bitter bitch who thinks all of her shortcomings in life are the fault of men. Actually, I like her more than jillian, though. Ravi at least shows some bipartisanship. jillian's just pathetically sad.

I have stated that Obama isn't perfect and pointed out several things about Obama that I don't like.

I have stated that Obama isn't perfect and pointed out several things about Obama that I don't like.

Yet you defend websites like the one you posted here. It's absurd. There are very few things McCain has said about Obama that were outright lies.

Might want to show me where I said Obama is perfect?

I believe such a thing does not exist.

I'm glad to hear it!

However you start a thread about supposed lies against Obama-- then go on about how McCain is this evil man who lies--- What did you expect when making a thread dedicated to Obama-- and then making it sound as if he is perfect when I post lies he has told-- you revert to posting lies you believe McCain has told. This threads subject was Obama lying or not. You, instead of saying everyone does it, decided to refute Obama lies with what you call “McCain lies”.

Anyway I digress--- I think this was the most honest Obama has ever been:

Great Video here:

YouTube - Obama 2004: I can't see running for president

He laments he has no experience and he believes in knowing what you are doing in a job—he says he does not have enough experience to run for president in 2008-- this was "honest Obama."

:lol:

Stoner, you this unhappy about the Rays getting spanked?

Actually I'm unhappy because I dropped a decent size bud of NYC Diesel in my pool.

I would not reccomend you ever smoke grass. You only have one braincell as it is and that little fucker is fighting for his life. No sense in killing it off so young. Then everyone will think you're a libbie sheep. Oh wait... Nevermind. Go ahead and spark up, sport. No harm can come.

Yet you defend websites like the one you posted here. It's absurd. There are very few things McCain has said about Obama that were outright lies.

I defend what is stated on this website in this article because plenty of the refuting is truth.

Alot of the lies refuted are ones stated in press releases, ads, by Sarah Palin,etc.

Take more then a glance at the article J. You'll see that this website is right in many cases.

Actually I'm unhappy because I dropped a decent size bud of NYC Diesel in my pool.

I would not reccomend you ever smoke grass. You only have one braincell as it is and that little fucker is fighting for his life. No sense in killing it off so young. Then everyone will think you're a libbie sheep. Oh wait... Nevermind. Go ahead and spark up, sport. No harm can come.

The Stoner is telling me not to smoke grass. I don't think I need to point out the irony in this.

I'm sure you would know only having one brain cell from personal experience?

The Stoner is telling me not to smoke grass. I don't think I need to point out the irony in this.

I'm sure you would know only having one brain cell from personal experience?

I read the first 20. It repeats itself over and over. It's a pretty pointless website, really. Half the things Obama was quoted as saying he absolutely said. These people are defending the context it was used in. We don't know the meaning behind Obama's words, but we do know the words. The words are enough reason for me to not trust him, regardless of what he meant by them.

CaféAuLait;870103 said:
I'm glad to hear it!

However you start a thread about supposed lies against Obama-- then go on about how McCain is this evil man who lies--- What did you expect when making a thread dedicated to Obama-- and then making it sound as if he is perfect when I post lies he has told-- you revert to posting lies you believe McCain has told. This threads subject was Obama lying or not. You, instead of saying everyone does it, decided to refute Obama lies with what you call “McCain lies”.

Anyway I digress--- I think this was the most honest Obama has ever been:

Great Video here:

YouTube - Obama 2004: I can't see running for president

He laments he has no experience and he believes in knowing what you are doing in a job—he says he does not have enough experience to run for president in 2008-- this was "honest Obama."

I never called McCain evil. I just pointed out McCain has flip flopped much more then Obama. So to point only out Obama's flip flops is only telling half the story.

Oh and on the whole "I can't see running for President"

Online NewsHour: Newsmaker: Sen. John McCain -- August 1, 2000

JIM LEHRER: Finally, for the record, you have not lost your desire to be President of the United States, have you?

SEN. JOHN McCAIN: Certainly it's been put in deep cold storage.

JIM LEHRER: But you haven't lost it?

SEN. JOHN McCAIN: Well, in 2004, I expect to be campaigning for the reelection of President George W. Bush, and by 2008, I think I might be ready to go down to the old soldiers home and await the cavalry charge there.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt3Vk4AJwN4[/ame]

Back to you.

Last edited:
So to point only out Obama's flip flops is only telling half the story.

As is pointing out only McCain's. Face it: people only post things that make their candidate look better. Look at yourself. You post umpteen million topics a day to links from blogs and hack journalists, and they either 1) sing Obama's praises, or 2) say something negative about McCain. You're a partisan hack. Live with it.

I read the first 20. It repeats itself over and over. It's a pretty pointless website, really. Half the things Obama was quoted as saying he absolutely said. These people are defending the context it was used in. We don't know the meaning behind Obama's words, but we do know the words. The words are enough reason for me to not trust him, regardless of what he meant by them.

as obama said, "don't tell me words don't matter."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6NS9unm-OQ]YouTube - Don't Tell Me Words Don't Matter--Obama's BEST speech YET![/ame]

Forum List

Back