1,117 Lies and Smears about Obama, Refuted

You spelled privileges wrong so you know.

I love how some people on this board (only Republicans) bring up my age in a smug manner as if it makes them better then me. :lol:

than I*

If you're going to correct grammar/spelling, make sure yours doesn't fail.

I know. It's pretty pathetic how blind so many people are about Obama. It's going to be fun to watch all the suicides when Obama fucks them all right in the ass.

I think Divecon and yourself need to go to anger management together.

Though so far, I guess the classes aren't working so well for Dive.

But it's okay, we'll help you get sponsored Jsanders.

I have a great feeling though J that you'd be calling me the C word if I was a woman.

I have a great feeling though J that you'd be calling me the C word if I was a woman.

Yes, considering I've called SO many women that word. You know, Ravi, and...oh yeah, that's it. Why? Because that's how Ravi acts. The truth hurts.

youngun, thats not anger
LOL
thats ridicule

I lose? I lose what? LOL It seems that anyone who pushes a candidate and believes he is perfect and does not lie like any other politician loses-- reality sucks doesn’t it? Obama has been raised on a pedestal so high that when his followers realize that he is full of it—they will either deny it like lemmings or they will be crushed. Sheeple I see sheeple.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Uh, no, it's not. The difference between than and then is pretty well defined, as are the differences between I and me. You'll learn that in high school, in a couple of years.
he's already IN high school
he must have been one Ted Kennedy left behind

:lol:

You spelled privileges wrong so you know.

Thank God you corrected my typo. Now I can continue on with my life. Thanks, sport.

I love how some people on this board (only Republicans) bring up my age in a smug manner as if it makes them better then me. :lol:

Your age isn't the reason everyone is better than you. There are many, many, many other reasons.

he's already IN high school
he must have been one Ted Kennedy left behind

Jeez, I've only made that joke about several Republicans at least five times on here.

You need to learn something Divecon, originality.

CaféAuLait;870051 said:
I lose? I lose what? LOL It seems that anyone who pushes a candidate and believes he is perfect and does not lie like any other politician loses-- reality sucks doesn’t it? Obama has been raised on a pedestal so high that when his followers realize that he is full of it—they will either deny it like lemmings or they will be crushed. Sheeple I see sheeple.

Might want to show me where I said Obama is perfect?

I believe such a thing does not exist.

Well you seem to dislike me more then Ravi at times.

I only dislike you when you act like a retarded Obamabot, like in this thread. The fact that you have never said one negative thing about the guy and defend his every move is just ridiculous. You're more intelligent than that, really.

Ravi's just a bitter bitch who thinks all of her shortcomings in life are the fault of men. Actually, I like her more than jillian, though. Ravi at least shows some bipartisanship. jillian's just pathetically sad.

Thank God you corrected my typo. Now I can continue on with my life. Thanks, sport.

Your age isn't the reason everyone is better than you. There are many, many, many other reasons.

Stoner, you this unhappy about the Rays getting spanked?

Forum List

Back