1,117 Lies and Smears about Obama, Refuted

It's amazing to me that you believe Obama wll do what he says he will do with regard to taxes.

I am glad you are so bright that you can see between the lies, meanwhile fools like colin powell,wareen buffet,and paul volckler are all being fooled.. when one of the richest men in the world, former joint chiefs of staff, and former federal reserve chairman all get it wrong, it is refreshing for you to pick up on the BS. btw are you a plumber?

Governor for twelve years is supposedly enough experience?

Obama served in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004.

And of course he has been a senator since Jan 4, 2005.

My point still stands though.

Some of the men who have been supposedly the more "experienced" turned out to be the worst failures in our country's history while people who were considered "inexperienced" turned out to be some of the best.
do you understand the fundamental differences between a governor and a senator?

Governor trumps senator if we're going strictly by experience.

You refer to "Executive experience."

So wait, therefore according to you all; Sarah Palin would therefore be totally unqualifed for the Presidency?

Since you know, Mayor for six years and Governor for 18 months.

CaféAuLait;870268 said:
It was not I who said such, it was your candidate who said he did not have enough experience- don’t go hatin because of something your own candidate said-- not me.

By the by...

Reagan Only 12 years? Only 12? Obama has been the US senate for what, three years and has been campaigning for 2 of those years.

He said it, your harping on it four years later.

I am glad you are so bright that you can see between the lies, meanwhile fools like colin powell,wareen buffet,and paul volckler are all being fooled.. when one of the richest men in the world, former joint chiefs of staff, and former federal reserve chairman all get it wrong, it is refreshing for you to pick up on the BS. btw are you a plumber?

nope, not a plumber. you're right, since those men endorsed Obama, I will now believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

So wait, therefore according to you all; Sarah Palin would therefore be totally unqualifed for the Presidency?

I don't follow you. She's done her duties as Governor for almost as long as Obama's done his duties for the U.S. Senate. Again, being the weight bearer in decision making is a lot more telling than making decisions in committees.

yeah, that'd be 7 1/2 years of executive experience.

you do know that mayors and governors are executives, right?

like presidents.

nope, not a plumber. you're right, since those men endorsed Obama, I will now believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

Well then, you and Sam have something in common then.

Neither of you are plumbers. :eusa_whistle:

18 months executive experience for Palin, 0 for Obama, and actually I didn't mention executive experience.

yeah, that'd be 7 1/2 years of executive experience.

you do know that mayors and governors are executives, right?

like presidents.

Last Governor to be President: George W Bush

How's that working out for us? :eusa_whistle:

Pretty damn good. I would list all his accomplishments but the Machine has you programmed to reject incoming intelligence. Better check in with HuffPo and ask them how you should respond.

Before that: William J. Clinton. Any complaints there?

Dubya served five years as Governor.

Palin has only served eighteen months.

Bill Clinton served as attorney general for Arkansas for two years. Then of course governor from 79-81 and then 1983 - 1992.

He too ran against a war-veteran long-term senator; Bob Dole.

Bill Clinton unlike Sarah didn't believe dinosaurs and jesus roamed earth together.

and sarah doesn't believe we deserved 9/11 or that we should change the lyrics of Kate Smith's song. unlike the "Messiah"

He said it, your harping on it four years later.

Your damn right I am. If someone is honest enough to say they lack the experience to run this country, my country-- your country in the year 2008 --- you had better damn well believe that I will harp on it and ask what changed. I want to know why he said he was Not experienced enough to run this year but is now. That does not make you wonder too? Wow

as far as experience, I am not comfortable with any Senator being President. but we have two senators on the ticket.

Forum List

Back