.02% chance of death.... thats what we are destroying our nation over

The virus came from Europe not China, you dope. And 1/4 of the people who are dying are under the age of 65. Your "facts" are just shit you pull out of your ass.

I fully understand that you're a 30 year old white guy with a 6 figure income and this isn't a problem for you. Ignorant, arrogant and entitled is no way to go through life, son.
Wrong. Unless Wuhan moved to Europe.

They did move Wuhan to Italy. Hundreds from Wuhan were home from Italy for the New Year and flew back to Italy with the virus. The Chinese are operating factories throughout the world so that you get a label that says, for example, "Made in Italy" but it is exactly the same product as would otherwise say, "Made in China".

The virus came from Europe not China, you dope. And 1/4 of the people who are dying are under the age of 65. Your "facts" are just shit you pull out of your ass.

I fully understand that you're a 30 year old white guy with a 6 figure income and this isn't a problem for you. Ignorant, arrogant and entitled is no way to go through life, son.
Wrong. Unless Wuhan moved to Europe.

They did move Wuhan to Italy. Hundreds from Wuhan were home from Italy for the New Year and flew back to Italy with the virus. The Chinese are operating factories throughout the world so that you get a label that says, for example, "Made in Italy" but it is exactly the same product as would otherwise say, "Made in China".
Still began in Wuhan, China.

That is the weapon of choice for the left. That is the manner in which we will cause the total collapse of our own nation.

The fact that most people never even know they've had the virus and they recover from their symptomless death sentence of .02% means what in the big picture?

Do you refuse to get behind the wheel of a car because of the risk of death?
Do you refuse to live ANYWHERE where natural disasters regularly threaten lives?
Do you refuse to fly on a plane because of the risk of crashing?
Do you refuse to go swimming because of the risk of drowning?

I'm guessing you answered no to all those yet for some inexplicable reason you are scared to death of a viruse with a super low mortality rate...

Why?

Using a bit of common sense leads me to the conclusion that many are doing it to hurt Trump.

Yeah more will get sick. That is the nature of life and the risks it has ALWAYS posed. The mortality rate is still absurdly low for the archaic reactions of the left.
Your thread title is a shameless lie.

You should feel embarrassed of yourself. And if this site has any real moderation, this idiot thread will be deleted or moved to the rubber room.

I hate always repeating myself, but unfortunately many here play right into the hands of the oligarchs whose M.O is divide and conquer. So I'll say it again. It's not a left / right thing. This is a global power grab. A global economic reset. And a global step closer to their goal of global government, aka the New World Order.

The criminals who run this world want complete control of all of us, it's not about left or right but authoritarianism vs freedom/ individual rights. They purposely promote the left/right paradigm so that we are all constantly fighting each other, and keeping our attention off of them.
The left is on the side of giving government more power. The right opposes it. It's clearly a "left/right" thing.

No, those are the battles, not the war. McConnell protects the Senate, including his Democratic counterpart, Crying Chuck, before he protects us. He makes sure that power is maintained rather than the will of the people is implemented.

First off, the will of the people, is stupid. Go read history. Whenever the "will of the people" rules the land, the land is in Anarchy and chaos.

If we have learned anything, it is that there must be limits on the will of the people. Look at California. That's the will of the people run wild.

That is the weapon of choice for the left. That is the manner in which we will cause the total collapse of our own nation.

The fact that most people never even know they've had the virus and they recover from their symptomless death sentence of .02% means what in the big picture?

Do you refuse to live ANYWHERE where natural disasters regularly threaten lives?

I'm guessing you answered no to all those yet for some inexplicable reason you are scared to death of a viruse with a super low mortality rate...

Why?

Using a bit of common sense leads me to the conclusion that many are doing it to hurt Trump.

Yeah more will get sick. That is the nature of life and the risks it has ALWAYS posed. The mortality rate is still absurdly low for the archaic reactions of the left.
This study showed that in April alone, a month where there was a lockdown 72000 people more people died than your standard April. It's a method of estimating the true death toll that more countries employ. Basic math and a bit of common sense should make you be able to draw a conclusion here don't you think?
72,000 didn't die in April form Covid, moron. Not even close.
Firstly. I didn't say COVID 19 killed 72000 people in April. I said that April had 72000 more deaths than average. The study I cited can't give you a cause of death. It just offers a statistical indication. It's what you have to work with if you are unable to properly test everybody. The results are consistent with those seen in other countries.

Worldwide April has been deadly FAR above average and the reason for it is obvious. Now this OP and you can claim that this is no big deal. The facts simply don't match your denials.

You claim for instance that COVID 19 didn't kill 72000 people. How do you know? Did April have the testing capacity for you to give a definitive answer on that? If you don't isn't a good way to estimate how many people died from Covid 19, comparing this year to an average April? If it isn't, why not?

I hate always repeating myself, but unfortunately many here play right into the hands of the oligarchs whose M.O is divide and conquer. So I'll say it again. It's not a left / right thing. This is a global power grab. A global economic reset. And a global step closer to their goal of global government, aka the New World Order.

The criminals who run this world want complete control of all of us, it's not about left or right but authoritarianism vs freedom/ individual rights. They purposely promote the left/right paradigm so that we are all constantly fighting each other, and keeping our attention off of them.
The left is on the side of giving government more power. The right opposes it. It's clearly a "left/right" thing.

No, those are the battles, not the war. McConnell protects the Senate, including his Democratic counterpart, Crying Chuck, before he protects us. He makes sure that power is maintained rather than the will of the people is implemented.

First off, the will of the people, is stupid. Go read history. Whenever the "will of the people" rules the land, the land is in Anarchy and chaos.

If we have learned anything, it is that there must be limits on the will of the people. Look at California. That's the will of the people run wild.
There are limits on the will of the people. They call it representative democracy, as opposed to direct democracy and as far as I know, California still falls in the first category.

I also want to point out that there is a difference between what McConnell does in trying to maintain power for his party regardless of the outcomes of elections. (ramrodding through judges for his own party and blocking judges when not in power, extreme gerrymandering) and protecting people from making uninformed choices.

Why?

Thread seven thousand by a blob supporter based on the flawed premise that a politician will self destruct to hurt the blob. I guess when their your lord and master is a total failure like the blob has been...they have to invent excuses.

Post seven million by Cornball thinking that saying "the blob" over and over will somehow qualify as cutting political commentary. I guess when your attempts at thinking are a total failure like Cornball's have been . . . you have to spew childish invective.
My criticizing your lord and master hurts your widdle feelings?

Why?

This study showed that in April alone, a month where there was a lockdown 72000 people more people died than your standard April. It's a method of estimating the true death toll that more countries employ. Basic math and a bit of common sense should make you be able to draw a conclusion here don't you think?
72,000 didn't die in April form Covid, moron. Not even close.
Firstly. I didn't say COVID 19 killed 72000 people in April. I said that April had 72000 more deaths than average. The study I cited can't give you a cause of death. It just offers a statistical indication. It's what you have to work with if you are unable to properly test everybody. The results are consistent with those seen in other countries.

Worldwide April has been deadly FAR above average and the reason for it is obvious. Now this OP and you can claim that this is no big deal. The facts simply don't match your denials.

You claim for instance that COVID 19 didn't kill 72000 people. How do you know? Did April have the testing capacity for you to give a definitive answer on that? If you don't isn't a good way to estimate how many people died from Covid 19, comparing this year to an average April? If it isn't, why not?
Of course, you're trying to blame all those deaths on COVID. Otherwise, why bring them up? You admitted as much by saying "the for it is obvious." That's obviously wrong, since the count of Covid deaths for April is far below 72,000

Deaths from COVID are probably far lower than what the CDC claims because we know that government is providing enormous incentives to attribute every death possible to COVID.

There are limits on the will of the people. They call it representative democracy, as opposed to direct democracy and as far as I know, California still falls in the first category.

I also want to point out that there is a difference between what McConnell does in trying to maintain power for his party regardless of the outcomes of elections. (ramrodding through judges for his own party and blocking judges when not in power, extreme gerrymandering) and protecting people from making uninformed choices.
How is that a "limit?"

Horseshit.

You're in dire need of reeducation.

Learning to reason beyond the colors red and blue and the letters D and R might benefit you. This, of course, requires initiative. But something tells me you're a follower.

Why?

Anything can happen while being in a car at all period, whether you are the one driving it or not. I am living proof. I recently became a two time survivor of what lightning can do. My first time was on July 2, 2002. The car that I was in got struck and last month on the 25th a tree in my backyard was struck. Thankfully it did not fall into the direction of my house. In other words, a person can still be in danger while at home.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did I fail to mention that a car literally crashed into the front step of my house on the day after Black Friday in 2008 while I was there? The following year on the Friday before Memorial Day, my house was then broken into while I was still there too.

Forum List

Back