.02% chance of death.... thats what we are destroying our nation over

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
That is the weapon of choice for the left. That is the manner in which we will cause the total collapse of our own nation.

The fact that most people never even know they've had the virus and they recover from their symptomless death sentence of .02% means what in the big picture?

Do you refuse to get behind the wheel of a car because of the risk of death?
Do you refuse to live ANYWHERE where natural disasters regularly threaten lives?
Do you refuse to fly on a plane because of the risk of crashing?
Do you refuse to go swimming because of the risk of drowning?

I'm guessing you answered no to all those yet for some inexplicable reason you are scared to death of a viruse with a super low mortality rate...

Why?

Using a bit of common sense leads me to the conclusion that many are doing it to hurt Trump.

Yeah more will get sick. That is the nature of life and the risks it has ALWAYS posed. The mortality rate is still absurdly low for the archaic reactions of the left.

• Banned
It makes one think there might be ulterior and maybe even nefarious motives.

The old adage, “Follow the money,” might apply.
Have you seen the NFL's re opening schedule plan?
It is eye opening.

In a nutshell the NFL is saying that if ONE STATE refuses to let a single team open they won't allow any team to open.
You think states are going to stop that MASSIVE pile of money to slip away? Then ask yourself if playing Football is "essential"

It is eye opening.

In a nutshell the NFL is saying that if ONE STATE refuses to let a single team open they won't allow any team to open.
You think states are going to stop that MASSIVE pile of money to slip away? Then ask yourself if playing Football is "essential"

The NFL does approximately 8 billion in revenue. There are corporations that piss 8 billion. I think we need sports to boost morale more than anything. Not downplaying the financial significance of the NFL potentially shutting down, just saying other businesses are more important to the U.S. economy.

Yeah, Trump is funnelling millions to big corporations. He wants to keep this going so he and his buddies can loot the treasury. No oversight on the distribution. Trump fired the IG doing oversight. That's dirty as hell.

It is eye opening.

The NFL does approximately 8 billion in revenue. There are corporations that piss 8 billion. I think we need sports to boost morale more than anything. Not downplaying the financial significance of the NFL potentially shutting down, just saying other businesses are more important to the U.S. economy.
The decisions to open or close a team will be made at the city level and that amount of money is MASSIVE to a city who's revenue stream has all but dried up because of a lockdown that is self imposed.

You'll be on lockdown until nobody dies from anything ! Go put on your mask !
1589547440063.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I’ve been traveling in my motorhome from Florida to Michigan, the past two weeks. The dumb fuck governors in most states have closed the state parks. Apparently they think camping means people are on top of each other. WTF!
That's the only reason I go camping ?

0.02% of the entire country today has died as a result of COVID. That’s out of everyone, not just the infected.
Congrats, you have passed 4th grade math!
The point is, that this isn’t over. It’s actually a long way from being over. We aren’t shutting down the country because of the people that HAVE died. We are doing it to protect the people that WILL die. We are fighting to prevent 0.02% from becoming 0.1% or 1%.

0.02% of the entire country today has died as a result of COVID. That’s out of everyone, not just the infected.
In other words, you're using a methodology conservatives never use when talking about the flu, because they don't want the flu death rate to look microscopic.
Now tell me, what's the chance of dying of the flu including the healthy?

In other words, you're using a methodology conservatives never use when talking about the flu, because they don't want the flu death rate to look microscopic.
Now tell me, what's the chance of dying of the flu including the healthy?
It is useful to use the total mortality rate from influenza, which is to say add up all deaths and divide by population, to assess the burden of the flu. But this is only done retrospectively, when the flu season is over for the year. You don’t do it now because COVID is not over. It’s a long way from being over. This percentage is going to be changing as the season goes on. What shouldn’t change, or at least not by a lot absent revolutionary treatments which is not totally out of question, is the mortality rate of taking deaths divided by cases.

Forum List

Back