.02% chance of death.... thats what we are destroying our nation over

0.02% of the entire country today has died as a result of COVID. That’s out of everyone, not just the infected.
In other words, you're using a methodology conservatives never use when talking about the flu, because they don't want the flu death rate to look microscopic.
Now tell me, what's the chance of dying of the flu including the healthy?

They should have used that methodology back during the Vietnam draft.

Tell them the the mortality rate, even at it's peak was less than 0.01% per year.

I hate always repeating myself, but unfortunately many here play right into the hands of the oligarchs whose M.O is divide and conquer. So I'll say it again. It's not a left / right thing. This is a global power grab. A global economic reset. And a global step closer to their goal of global government, aka the New World Order.

The criminals who run this world want complete control of all of us, it's not about left or right but authoritarianism vs freedom/ individual rights. They purposely promote the left/right paradigm so that we are all constantly fighting each other, and keeping our attention off of them.
The left is on the side of giving government more power. The right opposes it. It's clearly a "left/right" thing.

No, those are the battles, not the war. McConnell protects the Senate, including his Democratic counterpart, Crying Chuck, before he protects us. He makes sure that power is maintained rather than the will of the people is implemented.

First off, the will of the people, is stupid. Go read history. Whenever the "will of the people" rules the land, the land is in Anarchy and chaos.

If we have learned anything, it is that there must be limits on the will of the people. Look at California. That's the will of the people run wild.
There are limits on the will of the people. They call it representative democracy, as opposed to direct democracy and as far as I know, California still falls in the first category.

I also want to point out that there is a difference between what McConnell does in trying to maintain power for his party regardless of the outcomes of elections. (ramrodding through judges for his own party and blocking judges when not in power, extreme gerrymandering) and protecting people from making uninformed choices.
How is that a "limit?"
Since most people don't directly vote for policies or laws their is a built-in limit. You vote for someone to represent you, someone who's job it is to carefully consider the implications of what they vote for.

That is the weapon of choice for the left. That is the manner in which we will cause the total collapse of our own nation.

The fact that most people never even know they've had the virus and they recover from their symptomless death sentence of .02% means what in the big picture?

Do you refuse to get behind the wheel of a car because of the risk of death?
Do you refuse to live ANYWHERE where natural disasters regularly threaten lives?
Do you refuse to fly on a plane because of the risk of crashing?
Do you refuse to go swimming because of the risk of drowning?

I'm guessing you answered no to all those yet for some inexplicable reason you are scared to death of a viruse with a super low mortality rate...

Why?

Using a bit of common sense leads me to the conclusion that many are doing it to hurt Trump.

Yeah more will get sick. That is the nature of life and the risks it has ALWAYS posed. The mortality rate is still absurdly low for the archaic reactions of the left.
This study showed that in April alone, a month where there was a lockdown 72000 people more people died than your standard April. It's a method of estimating the true death toll that more countries employ. Basic math and a bit of common sense should make you be able to draw a conclusion here don't you think?
72,000 didn't die in April form Covid, moron. Not even close.
Firstly. I didn't say COVID 19 killed 72000 people in April. I said that April had 72000 more deaths than average. The study I cited can't give you a cause of death. It just offers a statistical indication. It's what you have to work with if you are unable to properly test everybody. The results are consistent with those seen in other countries.

Worldwide April has been deadly FAR above average and the reason for it is obvious. Now this OP and you can claim that this is no big deal. The facts simply don't match your denials.

You claim for instance that COVID 19 didn't kill 72000 people. How do you know? Did April have the testing capacity for you to give a definitive answer on that? If you don't isn't a good way to estimate how many people died from Covid 19, comparing this year to an average April? If it isn't, why not?
Of course, you're trying to blame all those deaths on COVID. Otherwise, why bring them up? You admitted as much by saying "the for it is obvious." That's obviously wrong, since the count of Covid deaths for April is far below 72,000

Deaths from COVID are probably far lower than what the CDC claims because we know that government is providing enormous incentives to attribute every death possible to COVID.
And yet the study, using data that's not subject to stuff like availability of tests shows a far higher mortality in April. This doesn't support your assertion that the death count is exaggerated. Only one of us is ignoring actual data and it's not me.

First off, the will of the people, is stupid. Go read history. Whenever the "will of the people" rules the land, the land is in Anarchy and chaos.

If we have learned anything, it is that there must be limits on the will of the people. Look at California. That's the will of the people run wild.
I'll accept that qualification; probably not the best choice of words.

But each representative is supposed to represent those who elected him. That's why it's called representative government. No, he doesn't vote based on opinion polls. And when all the representatives from California to pay illegal immigrants, for example, that doesn't mean that Oklahoma representatives vote the same. The good of the people might have been a better choice than the will of the people though the will as not as clearly bad as you seemed to take it. I wasn't suggesting democracy; I was only pointing out that Schumer and McConnell have a history of protecting each other so that they can pass the control of the Senate back and forth between them more than either has a history of voting for the good of the people.

The left is responsible for just about every expansion of government power. The subject isn't even debatable.

There's no such thing as left or right. There are only tyrants and patriots. There is no in-between.

There are flavors of tyrants - but, both left and right see themselves and each other as peers and associates and look out for each other more than they look out for those who put them in office.

I hate always repeating myself, but unfortunately many here play right into the hands of the oligarchs whose M.O is divide and conquer. So I'll say it again. It's not a left / right thing. This is a global power grab. A global economic reset. And a global step closer to their goal of global government, aka the New World Order.

The criminals who run this world want complete control of all of us, it's not about left or right but authoritarianism vs freedom/ individual rights. They purposely promote the left/right paradigm so that we are all constantly fighting each other, and keeping our attention off of them.
The left is on the side of giving government more power. The right opposes it. It's clearly a "left/right" thing.

No, those are the battles, not the war. McConnell protects the Senate, including his Democratic counterpart, Crying Chuck, before he protects us. He makes sure that power is maintained rather than the will of the people is implemented.

There are limits on the will of the people. They call it representative democracy, as opposed to direct democracy and as far as I know, California still falls in the first category.

I also want to point out that there is a difference between what McConnell does in trying to maintain power for his party regardless of the outcomes of elections. (ramrodding through judges for his own party and blocking judges when not in power, extreme gerrymandering) and protecting people from making uninformed choices.
How is that a "limit?"
Since most people don't directly vote for policies or laws their is a built-in limit. You vote for someone to represent you, someone who's job it is to carefully consider the implications of what they vote for.
yes,someone with empathy ,,compassion How TF did we end up with this horrible example of human being?

I'll accept that qualification; probably not the best choice of words.

But each representative is supposed to represent those who elected him. That's why it's called representative government. No, he doesn't vote based on opinion polls. And when all the representatives from California to pay illegal immigrants, for example, that doesn't mean that Oklahoma representatives vote the same. The good of the people might have been a better choice than the will of the people though the will as not as clearly bad as you seemed to take it. I wasn't suggesting democracy; I was only pointing out that Schumer and McConnell have a history of protecting each other so that they can pass the control of the Senate back and forth between them more than either has a history of voting for the good of the people.
the way I've been hearing it Schumer isn't doing much protecting of McConnell and either is Pelosi Think they both have come to the conclusion that McConnell is dog waste as is the emotionless compassionless crap in our WH now

How is that a "limit?"
yes,someone with empathy ,,compassion How TF did we end up with this horrible example of human being?
By "empathy and compassion" you mean a tax and spend leftwinger who wants to loot us until we're penniless. The public is tired of the douchebags you support, moron.

How is that a "limit?"
Their job is to vote for what the voters want. That's not a limit.

That is the weapon of choice for the left. That is the manner in which we will cause the total collapse of our own nation.

The fact that most people never even know they've had the virus and they recover from their symptomless death sentence of .02% means what in the big picture?

Do you refuse to get behind the wheel of a car because of the risk of death?
Do you refuse to live ANYWHERE where natural disasters regularly threaten lives?
Do you refuse to fly on a plane because of the risk of crashing?
Do you refuse to go swimming because of the risk of drowning?

I'm guessing you answered no to all those yet for some inexplicable reason you are scared to death of a viruse with a super low mortality rate...

Why?

Using a bit of common sense leads me to the conclusion that many are doing it to hurt Trump.

Yeah more will get sick. That is the nature of life and the risks it has ALWAYS posed. The mortality rate is still absurdly low for the archaic reactions of the left.
This study showed that in April alone, a month where there was a lockdown 72000 people more people died than your standard April. It's a method of estimating the true death toll that more countries employ. Basic math and a bit of common sense should make you be able to draw a conclusion here don't you think?
72,000 didn't die in April form Covid, moron. Not even close.
Firstly. I didn't say COVID 19 killed 72000 people in April. I said that April had 72000 more deaths than average. The study I cited can't give you a cause of death. It just offers a statistical indication. It's what you have to work with if you are unable to properly test everybody. The results are consistent with those seen in other countries.

Worldwide April has been deadly FAR above average and the reason for it is obvious. Now this OP and you can claim that this is no big deal. The facts simply don't match your denials.

You claim for instance that COVID 19 didn't kill 72000 people. How do you know? Did April have the testing capacity for you to give a definitive answer on that? If you don't isn't a good way to estimate how many people died from Covid 19, comparing this year to an average April? If it isn't, why not?
Of course, you're trying to blame all those deaths on COVID. Otherwise, why bring them up? You admitted as much by saying "the for it is obvious." That's obviously wrong, since the count of Covid deaths for April is far below 72,000

Deaths from COVID are probably far lower than what the CDC claims because we know that government is providing enormous incentives to attribute every death possible to COVID.
And yet the study, using data that's not subject to stuff like availability of tests shows a far higher mortality in April. This doesn't support your assertion that the death count is exaggerated. Only one of us is ignoring actual data and it's not me.
ROFL. You're an idiot. All those deaths couldn't possibly be due to COVID, so it shows nothing of the sort.

Forum List

Back