0 in 8,000,000 Voters - NO Fraud Cases But....

OtaniKitano

Feb 25, 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
0 in 8,000,000 Voters - NO Fraud Cases prosecuted in PA but these Brownshirt Republicans passed the new photo ID law anyway:

"Supporters of South Carolina's new voter photo ID law recently pointed to data suggesting ballots had been cast in the names of dead people more than 950 times, however, an investigation by the state election commission found no proof of fraud and only clerical errors.

When "CBS Evening News" researchers asked the Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Courts today how many people had been convicted of voter impersonation or voter fraud in the past five years, the answer was zero."

Strict voter ID law passes in battleground Pennsylvania - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

God I cannot stand the Republicans. The demographics were studied carefully so as to deny poor and elderly Democrats from voting, pure n' simple.

There are no old and elderly Republicans?? get a grip you need an ID to buy beer whats the big deal

There are no old and elderly Republicans?? get a grip you need an ID to buy beer whats the big deal

yeah but, that's different...those damn brown shit liquor store owners..HOW DARE THEY

Gotta wonder why so much over the top emotional ranting on this subject.
My mother had no photo ID; she was disabled. IF every county in the US would take photo ID or Affidavit at registration, it could simplify VOTING. Voting was never meant to be a TASK.

'Scuze me honey, but voting is a right under the Constitution. Buying beer is not.

The 'Pubes love to thump the Constitution...right before they violate it.

ok so there are no old and elderly republicans? voting is a privilege that can be taken away,that has rules and regs,age, residency status,citizenship requirements,ist a little more involved that just breathing.

how is this trumping the constitution? and don't just say because it just does BS
The laws will apply to everyone.

'Scuze me honey, but voting is a right under the Constitution. Buying beer is not.

The 'Pubes love to thump the Constitution...right before they violate it.

Buying firearms is a RIGHT also. Federal law requires ID to do so. Further Federal LAW requires that every State ensure they properly identify everyone that votes in a Federal Election. It also requires every State to purge the rolls every few years.

oh noes, i have to be treated as an equal and have an ID, oh noes, if only driver licenses didnt , oh wait for some they dont need a photo. Im so glad this passed.

Forum List

Back