Zone1 Young people now among the most antisemitic

Initially the Jews bought land from those who owned it. When they were attacked they fought back, won, and conquered more land.
Ask JoeB if he knows how much the Arabs paid the nearly 1 million Jews they drove off THEIR land, throughout the Middle East.

Absolutely.

It's not their job to brutalize black people.

That's not the same as occupying a land and subjecting the people there to an apartheid system and genocide.
Absolutely astonishing. You have more sympathy for a career criminal running afoul of the law than you do a 20 year old kid being slaughtered at a music festival.

You don’t know what those kids at the music festival believed or supported. They were just dirty JOOS to you and thus are guilty by association.

Ask JoeB if he knows how much the Arabs paid the nearly 1 million Jews they drove off THEIR land, throughout the Middle East.
Let’s get the facts straight:Ethnic cleansing of Jews from the Arab World.
View organization page for Time To Stand Up For Israel🎗️, graphic
Time To Stand Up For Israel🎗️
66,904 followers
1w
The situation of ethnic cleansing is concerning. The International Criminal Court is focused on condemning Israel, but the map this is 9 years old. The current situation is even more severe. The last Jew in Yemen passed away a few years ago.What kind of world do we live in? Are we reverting to the era of N*zism, where individuals are punished for being pro-Israel or Zionistic? The world would be a better place if people could recognize Jews as valuable members of society instead of outcasts.

EthnicCleansing.jpg.gif

Unfortunately this will not mean anything to JoeB131. He thinks Jews deserve to be deported.

Last edited:
You can't ask yourself?

Um, sure, Arabs drove out their Jewish populations, usually after Israel did something unacceptable. Egypt drove theirs out after the Israelis colluded with the UK and France to steal the Suez Canal. Iran drove them out after the brutal Shah was deposed after decades of the Israelis propping him up.

Unfortunately this will not mean anything to JoeB131. he thinks Jews deserve to be deported.

So a million Jews were allowed to emigrate to Israel, while 5 million Palestinians were driven from their homes.

Seems the latter is worse.

And then Nassar nationalized the Suez Company without paying the owners a dime. That’s called theft by any rational person, but not you.

Um, no, that's called national sovereignty.

The Canal was on Egypt's territory. They have a right of eminent domain.

But this is about why Egypt gave the boot to its Jewish population. They ONLY did this AFTER the Zionist Entity colluded with France and the UK to seize the canal. Before that, there wasn't an issue.

Or someone else would have built it.

In fact, most of the work was done by Egyptian peasants.

Let's keep in mind WHY it was built. Mostly to have a shorter route between Europe and their Asian colonies.
Egyptian peasants did the grunt work. British and French people did the brain work.

So rightfully Egypt's.

Problem solved.

Look, man, even Eisenhower snapped back the Brits, French and Israelis on this one.
Eisenhower should not have done that. He should have left Nasser exposed as a pompous blowhard.

Or he realized European Empires were done, and we shouldn't keep propping them up.
I am kind of glad that Eisenhower gave Nasser the encouragement he needed to threaten Israel in 1967. Rather than watch three countries defeat an Arab county, i like for Israel to defeat three Arab countries. :D

I am kind of glad that Eisenhower gave Nasser the encouragement he needed to threaten Israel in 1967. Rather than watch three countries defeat an Arab county, i like for Israel to defeat three Arab countries. :D

Um, I guess. The problem is, Israel went from borders it could defend to ones that gave them borders they couldn't and 6 million Palestinians inside their boundaries.

They'd have been better off not taking that land.

Um, I guess. The problem is, Israel went from borders it could defend to ones that gave them borders they couldn't and 6 million Palestinians inside their boundaries.

They'd have been better off not taking that land.
The Israelis have boarders they can defend right now. When they finish expelling the Palestinians from the land they conquered in the 1967 Six Day War, their borders will be even more defensible.

Right now they are ethnically cleansing Gaza to make room for Jewish settlement.

Israel.jpg

Forum List

Back