Zone1 So, why is DEI not important when it comes to Prosecuting Trump?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Alvin Bragg, a Harvard man, got the indictment of Donald Trump, and now the first ever criminal trial of a former president. Why was the case turned over to a white man?

Look at this guy:

1714953897011.png

"It's very odd. It’s usually the other way around. . . . And frankly, that sounds to me like somebody who thought, 'Ah, here's an opportunity to go and get Donald Trump,'" attorney and former member of the Federal Election Commission, Hans von Spakovsky, told Fox News Digital in a phone interview this month.

I get hiring someone from outside the Manhatten DA's office. I get hiring somone who has been gunning for Trump for years as a Fed.

But why not hire a black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, or API female, preferable a strong transwoman, to have the honor of bringing down arguably the most white privileged man in the world?

Where's the equity?

Alvin Bragg, a Harvard man, got the indictment of Donald Trump, and now the first ever criminal trial of a former president. Why was the case turned over to a white man?

Look at this guy:

View attachment 942609

"It's very odd. It’s usually the other way around. . . . And frankly, that sounds to me like somebody who thought, 'Ah, here's an opportunity to go and get Donald Trump,'" attorney and former member of the Federal Election Commission, Hans von Spakovsky, told Fox News Digital in a phone interview this month.

I get hiring someone from outside the Manhatten DA's office. I get hiring somone who has been gunning for Trump for years as a Fed.

But why not hire a black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, or API female, preferable a strong transwoman, to have the honor of bringing down arguably the most white privileged man in the world?

Where's the equity?
You kids will likely attack him less.

Forum List

Back