Zone1 Young people now among the most antisemitic

stage solution, and we all see how well that worked in South Africa.
By important criteria what has followed apartheid in South Africa is worse than apartheid, as I explained in my excerpts from the Associated Press.

Why would anyone want to emulate Israel?

Really? What year was he born in? What year did he die in (or more specifically, what year was he crucified)?

Oh, that's right. You don't know because the Gospels are contradictory on that point.
It is not my fault you don't consult records.

Yeah, at that point it was 2017 and they had just supported the blob in the 2016 election.

You’re really not good at this, are you?
Thanks for kindly asking. I am expert at this stuff called posting on topics I know a lot about.

The British didn't have any investments is the colonies. They didn't build any infrastructure. The North American Colonies were a dumping ground for undesirables and criminals. Once they lost access their to the Colonies, the Brits started shipping their undesirables and criminals' to Australia. Oddly enough the Brits never treated their Canadian colonies like they did the thirteen than became the United States. Possibly because Canada was worthless and didn't produce anything more than furs.
Translation, it's okay when we did it, we're white.

Which tell those of who are civilized a lot about Islam.

Christians have inflicted far more genocide, war, and misery on the world than Muslims have. But again, we're white, amiright?

Translation, it's okay when we did it, we're white.

Christians have inflicted far more genocide, war, and misery on the world than Muslims have. But again, we're white, amiright?
As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about. Islamic have been recruiting by the sword since the sixth century. Infidels have four choices, convert, live as dhimmis with few to no rights, be enslaved or die. The Islamics put most of the Eastern Roman Empoire to the sword, conquered Spain and Eastern Europe and were working on Western Europe when they were finally turned back. Spain wasn’t reconquered until 1491.

By important criteria what has followed apartheid in South Africa is worse than apartheid, as I explained in my excerpts from the Associated Press.
I know, man, black people making decisions... that must be horrifying to you.

Not sure how you got through 8 years of Obama.

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about. Islamic have been recruiting by the sword since the sixth century. Infidels have four choices, convert, live as dhimmis with few to no rights, be enslaved or die. The Islamics put most of the Eastern Roman Empoire to the sword, conquered Spain and Eastern Europe and were working on Western Europe when they were finally turned back. Spain wasn’t reconquered until 1491.

So many things wrong with this statement.

In the Middle East today, you will find - Coptic Christians, Mandians, Zoroastrians, Bahai, Samaritans (yes, it's an actual religion), Druze, Yazidi and a bunch of other religious minorities.

Christians, on the other hand completely wiped out all non-Christian beliefs and then went about killing each other.

They hardly put most of the Byzantine Empire to the sword. Most of it fell without much of a fight, largely because of Constantinople's attempts to enforce orthodoxy on many "heretics" (It probably didn't help that the Parthians and Byzantines had spent a century bleeding each other white. )

Not surprising at all.

If you are a Boomer, you grew up with WWII and the Holocaust being a recent memory.

But it's hard to get a Gen Z upset about something that happened 60 years before he was born, when he's seeing fresh carnage on his TV every night being inflicted by Jews on people of color.
Events do not change just because a younger generstion is uninformed

Like the man said, those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it

And thanks to our subpar education system American kids dont know how ignorant they are and are not interested in knowing

Christians, on the other hand completely wiped out all non-Christian beliefs and then went about killing each other.
Christians wrote freedom of religion into law. They did that because of the extreme persecution they experienced. They understood the value of religious freedom and they still do.

It’s the terrorists that you support who are killing infidels in a global Jihad. Put on your burka and shut up.

This is what these liberal support. They justify this barbarism by citing injustices that date back hundreds of years. They are literally the only people justifying religious and political violence today.

I know, man, black people making decisions... that must be horrifying to you.

Not sure how you got through 8 years of Obama.
I voted for Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012. I would vote for him again against any Republican, especially Donald Trump, for whom I feel visceral hatred.

Yeah, when Trump was in power, you had high school classes doing this:

View attachment 942346

And of course the conservatives on this board you absolutely LOVE all minimized it.

There are dozens of others.

You're outraged enough to make a whole thread about the youth being antisemitic....but now that you find out your friends minimized it....you will too now...and suddenly your outrage is gone.

Of course you could surprise me and ask JGalt why he minimized a bunch of kids flashing the Nazi salute...but you won't. We both know it.

Your "outrage" is either completely fake or conditional. Which is it?
1715236033983.jpeg

Events do not change just because a younger generstion is uninformed

Like the man said, those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it

And thanks to our subpar education system American kids dont know how ignorant they are and are not interested in knowing

Events don't change, but do you really think that they should get worked up?

Gen Z doesn't really care about things that happened to their Grandparents in WWII. As the last of that generation kicks off, we just have less connection to it. But they are seeing the carnage in Gaza every night, and screaming about what some mean old German people did 80 years ago just doesn't cut it anymore.

Christians wrote freedom of religion into law. They did that because of the extreme persecution they experienced. They understood the value of religious freedom and they still do.

It’s the terrorists that you support who are killing infidels in a global Jihad. Put on your burka and shut up.
Oh, Bullshit, they wrote that into the law because they didn't want to have a situation like changing the prayer books every time there was a new King.

The Founding Slave Rapists certainly didn't consider Catholics or Jews to be equal and didn't really want them coming over. The main reason why you guys can't sneak school choice under the wire is because most states have anti-Catholic Blaine amendments in their constitutions. James Blaine was a viciously anti-Catholic Congressman.

Forum List

Back