Why vote for Biden again?

Common sense - go ask a voter how much their groceries cost in 2020 ago vs. the egregious jump in 2022 and the cost now in 2024.
Yes the greedy giant company's jumped right on this mess we have going on now and raised prices.
Still not about current president. Has no sway on the price of a box of corn flakes.

I didnt tell myself anything,,

that was an observation,,

look up the definition for clarity,,

An "observation" by a nut with a proven proclivity of making shit up.

And desperately wanting to ignore,"15% of the workforce was unemployed."

And not comprehending, "potentially assignable for work" means there is a segment of non-working people who are included in the workforce and some who are not.

The BLS includes those who are actively looking for work. You may not like that; you may not agree with that; but they are the official bookkeepers of labor statistics while again, you're just a nut with a proven proclivity of making shit up.

An "observation" by a nut with a proven proclivity of making shit up.

And desperately wanting to ignore,"15% of the workforce was unemployed."

And not comprehending, "potentially assignable for work" means there is a segment of non-working people who are included in the workforce and some who are not.

The BLS includes those who are actively looking for work. You may not like that; you may not agree with that; but they are the official bookkeepers of labor statistics while again, you're just a nut with a proven proclivity of making shit up.
I didnt ignore that,,
I clarified it by giving the definition of workforce,,

Common sense - go ask a voter how much their groceries cost in 2020 ago vs. the egregious jump in 2022 and the cost now in 2024.
Hell, why stop at global pandemic prices. Let's go find some old people to tell us how much everything cost in the 1960's.

Are you going to advocate for a windfall profits tax on corporations? Or price controls imposed on corporations and businesses by government?

Yes the greedy giant company's jumped right on this mess we have going on now and raised prices.
Still not about current president. Has no sway on the price of a box of corn flakes.
President economic policies absolutely have an impact on the price of goods.
Hell, why stop at global pandemic prices. Let's go find some old people to tell us how much everything cost in the 1960's.

Are you going to advocate for a windfall profits tax on corporations? Or price controls imposed on corporations and businesses by government?
Prices declined during the pandemic when there were supply chain issues ?? Do tell.

Prices declined during the pandemic when there were supply chain issues ?? Do tell.
What presidential policies can you point too?

Dude, what fuckup assumptions are you trying to strawman about a global pandemic?

What presidential policies can you point too?

Dude, what fuckup assumptions are you trying to strawman about a global pandemic?
Deficit spending spike and restrictive domestic oil policies.

I was trying to have an economic discussion about the global pandemic; not straw man. You implied prices declined during or because of the pandemic while I sited that supply chain issues resulted in higher prices… before the Bidenomic inflation spike in 2022.

If by goods, you're talking about food, the war in ukraine caused global food prices to go up. The pandemic is responsible for inflation, which has been brought under control for the most part, but that also contributed to prices going up. As of this year food prices are back to pre invasion levels according to the FAO. Maybe you can point to the specific policies you speak of.

If by goods, you're talking about food, the war in ukraine caused global food prices to go up. The pandemic is responsible for inflation, which has been brought under control for the most part, but that also contributed to prices going up. As of this year food prices are back to pre invasion levels according to the FAO. Maybe you can point to the specific policies you speak of.
Deficit spending post COVID and restrictive drilling and infrastructure policies aimed at domestic energy companies.

Which is that some unemployed can be included the workforce while some others can be excluded. Which is what the BLS does.
I really should thank you,,
youve taught be a valuable lesson when debating the left,,

all I have to do is pull out a dictionary and their whole narrative/agenda falls flat on its face,,

so thank you for that,,

Deficit spending spike and restrictive domestic oil policies.

I was trying to have an economic discussion about the global pandemic; not straw man. You implied prices declined during or because of the pandemic while I sited that supply chain issues resulted in higher prices… before the Bidenomic inflation spike in 2022.
Deficit spending spike? How does deficit spending add to inflation?

Restrictive domestic oil policies? We’re pumping more oil now than we were under trump.

Also, you read way too much into my post on the pandemic. Some prices did tank and one of them was gas since demand dropped. Yet you fuckups continually cite it as evidence of some untold government action instead of a snap back from the shutdown. Jobs and GDP did the same as the economy returned.

Deficit spending spike? How does deficit spending add to inflation?

Restrictive domestic oil policies? We’re pumping more oil now than we were under trump.

Also, you read way too much into my post on the pandemic. Some prices did tank and one of them was gas since demand dropped. Yet you fuckups continually cite it as evidence of some untold government action instead of a snap back from the shutdown. Jobs and GDP did the same as the economy returned.
Record domestic. oil pumping does not necessarily correlate to lower gas prices. Canceling current drilling permits + blocking new drilling + canceling infrastructure projects…. How do these policies help lower the price of gas??

Forum List

Back