Why vote for Biden again?

LOL

Why on Earth would I take advice from someone as nuts as you who makes shit up?
lets see,,

who is "NOT ENGAGED IN A GAINFUL OCCUPATION"?????????????????????????????????????

that would be me,,

retired people,

disabled people,,

homeless people,,

stay at home mothers,,

people that have given up looking for a job,,

should I go on??

is there something you want to tell the class??

lets see,,

who is "NOT ENGAGED IN A GAINFUL OCCUPATION"?????????????????????????????????????

that would be me,,

retired people,

disabled people,,

homeless people,,

stay at home mothers,,

people that have given up looking for a job,,

should I go on??

is there something you want to tell the class??

LOLOL

I even highlighted the salient part for you and you still prove to be too stupid to understand.

:itsok:

LOLOL

I even highlighted the salient part for you and you still prove to be too stupid to understand.

:itsok:
that isnt the salient part,,

that would be where it specifically says
ENGAGED IN A GAINFUL OCCUPATION

I gave you a list,,

what I dont see is what you and the government claims that it means only those actively looking for work,,

that isnt the salient part,,

that would be where it specifically says
ENGAGED IN A GAINFUL OCCUPATION

I gave you a list,,

what I dont see is what you and the government claims that it means only those actively looking for work,,

Of course it is. I know you want to make more shit up by pretending it doesn't state, "15% of the workforce was unemployed." But it does.

tenor.gif

Of course it is. I know you want to make more shit up by pretending it doesn't state, "15% of the workforce was unemployed." But it does.

tenor.gif
and as showed in the definition of unemployed the workforce is pretty much everyone,,

I dont see ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR WORK any place in there,,

so please stop lying

tenor.gif
woops,,

not looking good for you

workforce​

noun

work·force ˈwərk-ˌfȯrs

Synonyms of workforce
: the workers engaged in a specific activity or enterprise
the factory's workforce

: the number of workers potentially assignable for any purpose
the nation's workforce

and as showed in the definition of unemployed the workforce is pretty much everyone,,

I dont see ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR WORK any place in there,,

so please stop lying

LOLOL

If you weren't so brain-dead, you'd understand that "15% of the workforce is unemployed," means there are some people who don't work who are still counted in the workforce.

And need I remind you, your own made up definition of "unemployed" is that the workforce doesn't include any unemployed people?

LOLOL

If you weren't so brain-dead, you'd understand that "15% of the workforce is unemployed," means there are some people who don't work who are still counted in the workforce.

And need I remind you, your own made up definition of "unemployed" is that the workforce doesn't include any unemployed people?
your mistake AGAIN is you didnt look up the definition of WORKFORCE

I understand you desperately want to be right so you can worship your government gods,, but sadly thats not how the world works and words have meanings,,

we dont call you useful idiots for nothing,,

Synonyms don't change Webster's entry, "15% of the workforce is unemployed."
and the workforce is anyone that can be POTENTIALLY assigned to work,,

that even includes crippled people and teenagers along with retired and homeless,,

and the workforce is anyone that can be POTENTIALLY assigned to work,,

that even includes crippled people and teenagers along with retired and homeless,,

And a percentage of that workforce can be unemployed...

"15% of the workforce was unemployed."

And a percentage of that workforce can be unemployed...

and since the government only uses those actively looking for work,, that would make the numbers the government gives us false number s and not an accurate representation of the actual unemployment numbers,,

you need to use a dictionary before you speak,,

and since the government only uses those actively looking for work,, that would make the numbers the government gives us false number s and not an accurate representation of the actual unemployment numbers,,

you need to use a dictionary before you speak,,

I did. From the dictionary...

Not my problem you're incapable of comprehending that.

I did. From the dictionary...

Not my problem you're incapable of comprehending that.
and the definition of workforce is what??

potentially assignable for work,,

that includes pretty much everyone,,

youre free to be a useful idiot all you want,,

just dont claim the numbers we are given as the real numbers because as you can see by definition they are not,,

and the definition of workforce is what??

that includes pretty much everyone,,

youre free to be a useful idiot all you want,,

just dont claim the numbers we are given as the real numbers because as you can see by definition they are not,,

Thanks.

People not working and not wanting to work and not looking for work are not assignable for work.

Thanks.

People not working and not wanting to work and not looking for work are not assignable for work.
why are you leaving out the word POTENTIALLY???

if you didnt lie so much you might learn something,,

Forum List

Back