Why vote for Biden again?

Record domestic. oil pumping does not necessarily correlate to lower gas prices. Canceling current drilling permits + blocking new drilling + canceling infrastructure projects…. How do these policies help lower the price of gas??
Oil companies have over 10,000 unused leases now.

Where are they? Why limit? Why kill permits and infrastructure and send a message to the global market that the US is more dependent on foreign oil?
If were pumping more oil than ever, how are we becoming more dependent?

Your argument makes no sense.

If were pumping more oil than ever, how are we becoming more dependent?

Your argument makes no sense.
Again, just because domestic oil is combining for record annual production doesn’t mean they are meeting demand. Don’t believe me? Ask an economist…. It would do you well.

I really should thank you,,
youve taught be a valuable lesson when debating the left,,

all I have to do is pull out a dictionary and their whole narrative/agenda falls flat on its face,,

so thank you for that,,

LOL

More made up shit. The dictionary says not everyone in the workforce is employed. You try to claim it doesn't state that.

:itsok:

I feel like liberals are choosing to ignore the reality and ignore the fact that everyone is struggling. They assume that their policies are working. The democrats are not trying anymore. They think their policies are working which is a false reality

I feel like liberals are choosing to ignore the reality and ignore the fact that everyone is struggling. They assume that their policies are working. The democrats are not trying anymore. They think their policies are working which is a false reality
Everyone is struggling?

I’m not. Maybe I’m doing better than you.

Can you post how many months our economy has been under 4% unemployment.

Can you post GDP numbers our economy has achieved under Biden.

Can you post the stock market numbers under President Biden.

Can you post GDP numbers our economy has achieved under Biden.

Annualized real GDP by president:

Kennedy
5.3​
Johnson
5.1​
Truman (since '48)
4.7​
Clinton
3.8​
Reagan
3.6​
Ford
3.4​
Carter
3.2​
Biden
Eisenhower
2.5​
Nixon
2.5​
Bush41
2.2​
Obama
2.0​
Bush43
1.9​
Trump
1.8​

Annualized real GDP by president:

Kennedy
5.3​
Johnson
5.1​
Truman (since '48)
4.7​
Clinton
3.8​
Reagan
3.6​
Ford
3.4​
Carter
3.2​
Biden
Eisenhower
2.5​
Nixon
2.5​
Bush41
2.2​
Obama
2.0​
Bush43
1.9​
Trump
1.8​
can you give us the dictionary definition so we know these numbers arent fake like the unemployment numbers???

can you give us the dictionary definition so we know these numbers arent fake like the unemployment numbers???
You need a dictionary definition of Gross Domestic Production?

But again, to maga all facts are lies and lies are alternative facts.

I gave the link to the source. If only you knew math.
but did you provide they are using the proper definition of it??

thanks to you we now know the government is lying about unemployment,, so it would stand to reason they are lying here by not using the proper definition,,

but did you provide they are using the proper definition of it??

thanks to you we now know the government is lying about unemployment,, so it would stand to reason they are lying here by not using the proper definition,,

LOL

I see you're still burned by learning the BLS adheres the dictionaries definition of "unemployed." Sucks to be you.

LOL

I see you're still burned by learning the BLS adheres the dictionaries definition of "unemployed." Sucks to be you.
your confusion is understandable,,

I suggest you spend a few nights reading a dictionary,,

but be forewarned that your world may fall apart in front of you when you realize things dont mean what you think they mean,,

Forum List

Back