What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

The payment to Cohen was listed as a legal expense... Trump said he didn't want his family to read about his twist or the allegation by Stormy... she is the one who broke the law... she extorted Trump.... this is why she is a reluctant witness today...
Nothing was falsified.... not one crime has been exposed because there isn't a crime.... even legal experts on CNN and MSNBC have said so....
The payments to Cohen were falsified, 34 times....

And you're surprised by this?
Why would I be surprised? It was thoughtful for Merchan to go to the ethics board, and be willing to follow what they determined....he likely wanted to make certain he was not making a mistake, that could be appealed later....no Judge wants an appeals court to determine they were wrong....

If you are implying the whole system is corrupt and out to get Trump including the Judicial Ethics board.....

I've not bought in to that never ending Trump claimed conspiracy!

Rambunctious in the old world as a lawyer would have his own tongue and that of his client ripped out by tongs and sharp blades with that kind of defense.

If similar punishments were in use today, he would have piranhas eat off his fingers for typing such vile defamation and lies.

Read the indictments again. It's the money that defines the crime. Campaign finances are not used legally to pay off prostitutes.
No, you are wrong on this....

You can use campaign money for silencing someone, this can be legally done...from all that I have read...terribly unethical, and not fair to voters, and helpful to campaigns, but legal none the less...it just has to be financially reported under campaign finance law....of which this wasn't done.

They also could have the company pay for non disclosure agreements, if his campaign was not the main purpose, of hiding it and silencing....but everyone who has testified, including Hope, has said its primary reason was done to help Trump's precarious campaign due to the Access Hollywood tape released.

Either way, however it was chosen to be legally claimed as campaign or business, the Trump campaign falsified their business records 34 separate times, related to the hush money payment and how Trump reimbursed Cohen for it the year after the election was over....

Last edited:
Why would I be surprised? It was thoughtful for Merchan to go to the ethics board, and be willing to follow what they determined....he likely wanted to make certain he was not making a mistake, that could be appealed later....no Judge wants an appeals court to determine they were wrong....

If you are implying the whole system is corrupt and out to get Trump including the Judicial Ethics board.....

I've not bought in to that never ending Trump claimed conspiracy!
Their opinion was absurd. Specifically that his daughter had "no interests that could be substantially affected by the proceeding."

No, you are wrong on this....

You can use campaign money for silencing someone, this can be legally done...from all that I have read...terribly unethical, and not fair to voters, and helpful to campaigns, but legal none the less...it just has to be financially reported under campaign finance law....of which this wasn't done.

They also could have the company pay for non disclosure agreements, if his campaign was not the main purpose, of hiding it and silencing....but everyone who has testified, including Hope, has said it was done to help Trump's precarious campaign due to the Access Hollywood tape released.

Either way, however it was chosen to be legally claimed as campaign or business, the Trump campaign falsified their business records 34 separate times, related to the hush money payment and how Trump reimbursed Cohen for it the year after the election was over....
What was false about the business record?

What was false about the business record?
They claimed on the invoice it was for a retainer agreement with Cohen, and there was no retainer agreement, They claimed it was for monthly legal work Cohen did for Trump, every month of 2017, while Cohen no longer did legal work for Trump or the trump org in 2017, while Trump was President, the organization paid back claimed expenses on this non existing work in 2017 for Cohen....on the invoices.

The way they paid Cohen $420,000 back for the Stormy $130k hush money, by claiming the $35000 a month attorney retainment and expense fee for 12 months...

In Weisselberg script on a piece of paper with the initial invoice pencilled notes, he wrote $130k for Stormy, $50k to create the fake corporation /name, and to legally create the fake names for those agreeing to the NDA and other expenses Michael had ...doing the whole transaction, which came to $180k, then Weisselberg doubled that on his notes to $360,000 with stating for the 50% taxes Cohen would have to pay on this fake retainer agreement fee...(in NYC, with fed, state, and city income tax it is 50% for Cohen's income), then the next number is plus $60,000 for a Bonus for Cohen,

Which totalled the $420,000 Cohen was repaid for the whole Stormy Transaction, divided by 12 months came to the alleged $35 k a month for an attorney retainer monthly fee.....

All of which were falsified business records to hide Cohen's job done with Stormy the previous year, for Trump.

There is more to it than just the above, but that is the gist if it.

"..it just has to be financially reported under campaign finance law." It was not.
It was listed as a legal expense if Trump gets convicted of that this is truly a freak show...
It was not Campaign cash it was his money... what are you people smoking?...
New poll 43% of people polled say this is an unfair trial... and 42% say he will not be convicted of anything and another 32% say he will be convicted of a few offenses but not enough to send him to jail....

It was listed as a legal expense if Trump gets convicted of that this is truly a freak show...
It was not Campaign cash it was his money... what are you people smoking?...
New poll 43% of people polled say this is an unfair trial... and 42% say he will not be convicted of anything and another 32% say he will be convicted of a few offenses but not enough to send him to jail....
It was not listed in the campaign finances as required by law. Your percentages show only a minority believe either it is unfair or unethical or just don't give a damn about the law or ethics.

The expenses were not listed in the campaign finances as required by law.

I agree that he will not go to jail. He will be remembered as a whore mongering low down trash figure, which fits in well with the ethos of MAGA.

It was not listed in the campaign finances as required by law. Your percentages show only a minority believe either it is unfair or unethical or just don't give a damn about the law or ethics.

The expenses were not listed in the campaign finances as required by law.

I agree that he will not go to jail. He will be remembered as a whore mongering low down trash figure, which fits in well with the ethos of MAGA.
So Trump's office made a mistake and a former president is being tried in court over it???
Good... you keep going with that its working against you...
It wasn't campaign cash and it wasn't a campaign expense simple as that the case falls... unbelievable... I hope Trump's DOJ puts every Biden in that crime family in prison....

So Trump's office made a mistake and a former president is being tried in court over it???
Good... you keep going with that its working against you...
It wasn't campaign cash and it wasn't a campaign expense simple as that the case falls... unbelievable... I hope Trump's DOJ puts every Biden in that crime family in prison....
Yes, campaign funds were involved and not reported and that will hang him.

Whining about a crime family is whataboutism and immaterial. Tough.

They claimed on the invoice it was for a retainer agreement with Cohen, and there was no retainer agreement,

??? They had an agreement to pay him over a period of months. Are you quibbling over whether or not that is a retainer agreement?
They claimed it was for monthly legal work Cohen did for Trump, every month of 2017, while Cohen no longer did legal work for Trump or the trump org in 2017, while Trump was President, the organization paid back claimed expenses on this non existing work in 2017 for Cohen....on the invoices.

That was "claimed" on the records you say were falsified?
The way they paid Cohen $420,000 back for the Stormy $130k hush money, by claiming the $35000 a month attorney retainment and expense fee for 12 months...
That was their agreement, what's the falsification? That there was no agreement with their attorney?
In Weisselberg script on a piece of paper with the initial invoice pencilled notes, he wrote $130k for Stormy, $50k to create the fake corporation /name, and to legally create the fake names for those agreeing to the NDA and other expenses Michael had ...doing the whole transaction, which came to $180k, then Weisselberg doubled that on his notes to $360,000 with stating for the 50% taxes Cohen would have to pay on this fake retainer agreement fee...(in NYC, with fed, state, and city income tax it is 50% for Cohen's income), then the next number is plus $60,000 for a Bonus for Cohen,

Which totalled the $420,000 Cohen was repaid for the whole Stormy Transaction, divided by 12 months came to the alleged $35 k a month for an attorney retainer monthly fee.....
The lawyer did the work, he paid the disbursement. They were paying their lawyer.
All of which were falsified business records to hide Cohen's job done with Stormy the previous year, for Trump.
There is more to it than just the above, but that is the gist if it.
So the gist is your objection to Cohen's characterization on his invoices that it was a "retainer" agreement?

Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:

Edit: (Because I can) Bonus question: Why are they even holding a criminal trial for Trump supposedly cheating on his wife anyways?
I need to plant a banana tree to celebrate our becoming a dues-paying member of BROW (Banana Republics Of the World).

Forum List

Back