What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

We are not suffering under Covid with Biden as we did Trump.

All the prosecution has to do is prove Trump used campaign finance money. Motives don't matter.
But he didn't use campaign money but even if he did it still was for the concern for his family... don't they teach you guys the law on MSNBC?.... Trump has millions of dollars in an expense account why would he use campaign money... man you people are freaking out....

Top lawyers are saying the judge should be very careful here... the gag order could get him disbarred....

You have to prove he had another motive... this is a trial not a soap opera... I watch CNN and MSNBC for their take on this and their legal experts can not find a crime in any of the testimony we have had... the judge is floundering at this point... and the prosecution looks shaken.... this is already said to be certainly appealed... jut like the Weinstein case was in NY... adding testimony that has nothing to do with the charges...
By the way you don't know what Cohen was doing or thinking he is a certified liar.... even Hope Hicks said Cohen was a wild hair always causing trouble....

They have the testimony of David Pecker who outlined in detail the "catch and kill" conspiracy between Trump, Cohen and the Enquirer. They were to silence those with dirt on Trump and promote stories to have his opponents, whether true or not, until AFTER THE ELECTION.

They have the testimony of Hope Hicks that Trump told her that it was "better" that this stuff came out after the election than before it.

If Trump's PRIMARY concern was that his family not find out, why was it OK to publish the stories after the election?

Melania and his family weren't even mentioned until the day the story was published in the Wall Street Journal, and Trump asked that the papers not go to the residence that day.

We don't have to know what Cohen was doing or thinking. We don't even need his testimony. We have David Pecker, Hope Hicks, the accounts payable guy who prepared the checks, and Donald Trump's signature on the checks.

We have testimony from Trump's employees, past and present, that Trump is a complete control freak who knows every detail of every dollar he spends. They have hand written instructions and notes written by Trump's employees, and Trump's signature on every single check.

They have the testimony of David Pecker who outlined in detail the "catch and kill" conspiracy between Trump, Cohen and the Enquirer. They were to silence those with dirt on Trump and promote stories to have his opponents, whether true or not, until AFTER THE ELECTION.

They have the testimony of Hope Hicks that Trump told her that it was "better" that this stuff came out after the election than before it.

If Trump's PRIMARY concern was that his family not find out, why was it OK to publish the stories after the election?

Melania and his family weren't even mentioned until the day the story was published in the Wall Street Journal, and Trump asked that the papers not go to the residence that day.

We don't have to know what Cohen was doing or thinking. We don't even need his testimony. We have David Pecker, Hope Hicks, the accounts payable guy who prepared the checks, and Donald Trump's signature on the checks.

We have testimony from Trump's employees, past and present, that Trump is a complete control freak who knows every detail of every dollar he spends. They have hand written instructions and notes written by Trump's employees, and Trump's signature on every single check.
David Pecker's testimony didn't hurt Trump it helped Trump...

JoeB131 Do you want to vote for continued debt, higher prices fewer jobs increased crime in the streets and endless war just because Trump had an fling???
You were fine with Slick willies oval office sex....
Actually, at the time, I wasn't. I didn't stop voting Republican until 2012, and that was only after the GOP nominated the fucking Mormon. I still think Bill is a bit skeezy, but not as skeezy as Trump.

Debt goes up no matter who is president. It will go up as long as we want government to do stuff and don't want to pay for it.

We have more jobs under Biden. 14 million have been created so far. Trump lost 4 million jobs.

Crime went up under Trump; it's gone down under Biden.

We aren't currently at war with anyone, but it is amusing that after giving us 20 years of war, the Republicans all want to pretend they are a bunch of hippies now.

Actually, at the time, I wasn't. I didn't stop voting Republican until 2012, and that was only after the GOP nominated the fucking Mormon. I still think Bill is a bit skeezy, but not as skeezy as Trump.

Debt goes up no matter who is president. It will go up as long as we want government to do stuff and don't want to pay for it.

We have more jobs under Biden. 14 million have been created so far. Trump lost 4 million jobs.

Crime went up under Trump; it's gone down under Biden.

We aren't currently at war with anyone, but it is amusing that after giving us 20 years of war, the Republicans all want to pretend they are a bunch of hippies now.
You developed TDS... that's what your problem is...

John Edwards stood trial for his actions, was forced from any place of honor.
He was not convicted... do you go to trial to punish a crime or to embarrass someone?... what Edwards did was not illegal if it was half of DC would be in prison today...

Forum List

Back