The ignorant masses

Doesn't mean that republicans are never going to win any races, but with the electoral college system in place, the democrats only have to rig about 5 or 6 swing states and they won't lose.

It's not who votes - it's who counts the votes. Joseph Stalin

Bingo! I've been saying that since 2020, it wasn't mass fraud, it only had to be one or two blue districts in those swing states to turn the whole thing, and that's exactly what happened in 2020.

I think they should give blue strongholds with a population over a certain number their own electoral college votes, and the state gets the rest. All 'purple' states would have their EC votes split, and dems would be finished. They could stuff ballots all they wanted in their districts, and it wouldn't do a damn thing.

The "score" after MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD.
And look at you all proud of your deceit.
aNoThEr wIN fOr tHE gOoD gUyS 🤪

:rolleyes:
After 3 and half years you're still looking for Election Fraud? Does the twice impeached quadropoly indicted one still have people in Kenya looking for Obama`s birth certificate? You people have been making asses of yourselves for quite some time but please don`t stop. :laughing0301:

After 3 and half years you're still looking for Election Fraud? Does the twice impeached quadropoly indicted one still have people in Kenya looking for Obama`s birth certificate? You people have been making asses of yourselves for quite some time but please don`t stop. :laughing0301:
Fuck off and take a shower, Wharf RAT. :dev3:

Arguing with you people is really a waste of time - and I mean on any topic, not just election integrity. Have to hand it to you -- you stick to the party line on EVERYTHING.

Arguing with you people is really a waste of time - and I mean on any topic, not just election integrity. Have to hand it to you -- you stick to the party line on EVERYTHING.

It`s not a Party Line to defend honest elections. In fact, a Georgia REPUBLICAN election official said it`s people like YOU who are lying sacks of crap.

Most people who vote are ignorant of politics. They have "opinions" but these "opinions" are usually not from this person's own thought process, but just someone else telling them what to think.

I think there are plenty of examples of this on this board. We'll see as we get closer to the election in November how the two sides will continually manipulate and people will say silly things that make no sense.

But here's an example from the current political climate with the Israel/Palestine issue.

It often amazes me that people support either side, when most have no real reason to do so. The narratives coming out of both Israel and Hamas are strong, sweeping the western world, at the very least. China and Russia seem to just use the issue to provoke the west into having internal conflicts about external matters and it seems to work. Their own people don't seem to give a damn.

This guy, says he won't watch Eurovision, which in itself is trash, but he won't watch it because Israel, being in Asia, is in Europe for most things, like Soccer and for the Eurovision, because too many Muslim countries want to wipe Israel off the map.

The dude says "Lefties are boycotting this weekend’s Eurovision Song Contest, and so am I – though for subtly different reasons. The protesters are turning off because they say it elevates Israel, giving primetime to the “racist” state, even as it commits “genocide” in Gaza. I just think the whole show is pants."

But here's a gay Palestinian talking about Hamas

"'If you are gay, you should be hiding. It’s so hard. I was so scared. Scared from everything you know?'"

It's amazing how ignorant people are. Every day it amazes me. I know it's there, I know it happens. That almost everyone in the US will be voting for either Trump or Biden just goes beyond logic, beyond belief. If aliens landed on our planet and saw this, they'd probably just ask for Earth to be wiped out as being totally unsaveable.
The problem is hear in idaho theres no global warming and its colder than ×××× and we cant go golfing
So im stuck here slapping libs around

We're a shallow, intellectually lazy, short attention span, image-driven society now, and there are plenty of people who know how to take advantage of that. Some of them run for office. And win, of course.

Some of them are governments. I see the Chinese govt is suing the US govt for taking away its "free speech rights"....

None of the above counts. Trust in democracy. To do something or other. While maintaining your right to bitch about whatever that something may be.

Me? When no one seems to be espousing things according to my wishes. Which is most of the time. I'll vote independent / female / POC before lowering myself to Dem / Rep. Write in works.

You are the problem. Not the solution.

Meanwhile back in reality....

About 10% of the states mail ballots to every registered voter. Including Utah which sends completely republican delegations to Congress every year if memory serves. It also sent Lauren Boebert to Congress in Colorado.

Are you saying all of these people were elected by voter fraud?
I’d like to see the number on single line voters by state

Voted for just President
Well, look into it and get back to us. Meanwhile, back on topic...about 10% of the states do (and have done) nothing but mail in voting for multiple election cycles. One of which is Utah which is among the reddest of the red states; completely republican delegations to Congress. I guess all of those elected officials were sent there by voter fraud? And...if it is something the democrats supposedly exploit...why isn’t the entire delegation from the Democratic Party?

Forum List

Back