The ignorant masses

Sadly the opinions of the masses are based on political propaganda in the media and the media these days supports all things Biden regardless of the potential harm to the masses. Get educated or put up with the insanity of a president who can't even tell what day it is without checking notes in his pocket.

I just couldnt face watching it while kids are being murdered.
Kids were being murdered during all the past seasons you did watch

People are always being murdered somewhere

You’re just being melodramatic

As if whether or not you watch your little song contest show makes the slightest difference

Kids were being murdered during all the past seasons you did watch

People are always being murdered somewhere

You’re just being melodramatic

As if whether or not you watch your little song contest show makes the slightest difference
Kids were not being killed in Europe. I know that it isnt strictly Europe but Israel should not get away with thinking it is acceptable. ANd it makes a difference to me. That is important.

Kids were not being killed in Europe. I know that it isnt strictly Europe but Israel should not get away with thinking it is acceptable. ANd it makes a difference to me. That is important.
Tommy chooses to overlook Hamas murdering Israelis last october

Most people who vote are ignorant of politics. They have "opinions" but these "opinions" are usually not from this person's own thought process, but just someone else telling them what to think.

I think there are plenty of examples of this on this board. We'll see as we get closer to the election in November how the two sides will continually manipulate and people will say silly things that make no sense.

But here's an example from the current political climate with the Israel/Palestine issue.

It often amazes me that people support either side, when most have no real reason to do so. The narratives coming out of both Israel and Hamas are strong, sweeping the western world, at the very least. China and Russia seem to just use the issue to provoke the west into having internal conflicts about external matters and it seems to work. Their own people don't seem to give a damn.

This guy, says he won't watch Eurovision, which in itself is trash, but he won't watch it because Israel, being in Asia, is in Europe for most things, like Soccer and for the Eurovision, because too many Muslim countries want to wipe Israel off the map.

The dude says "Lefties are boycotting this weekend’s Eurovision Song Contest, and so am I – though for subtly different reasons. The protesters are turning off because they say it elevates Israel, giving primetime to the “racist” state, even as it commits “genocide” in Gaza. I just think the whole show is pants."

But here's a gay Palestinian talking about Hamas

"'If you are gay, you should be hiding. It’s so hard. I was so scared. Scared from everything you know?'"

It's amazing how ignorant people are. Every day it amazes me. I know it's there, I know it happens. That almost everyone in the US will be voting for either Trump or Biden just goes beyond logic, beyond belief. If aliens landed on our planet and saw this, they'd probably just ask for Earth to be wiped out as being totally unsaveable.

Ignorant masses? You mean leftists?

It didnt start last october.
There ya go. We Americans have a tendency to see each election as sort of new deal of the cards in a game of 5 card. But that's not really how life on the planet works. One postive, if 50k dead innocents on all sides can have a postive. But I think the US's influence in the ME is about .... done. Aside from giving the zionists more bombs to kill civilians and allowing US zionists to give money to Israeli genociders.

Not that Hamas isn't getting their funding. But I believe we pretty much eliminated, before either of the two current clown candidates, the ability of people in the US to give money to Hamas.

Most people who vote are ignorant of politics. They have "opinions" but these "opinions" are usually not from this person's own thought process, but just someone else telling them what to think.

I think there are plenty of examples of this on this board. We'll see as we get closer to the election in November how the two sides will continually manipulate and people will say silly things that make no sense.

But here's an example from the current political climate with the Israel/Palestine issue.

It often amazes me that people support either side, when most have no real reason to do so. The narratives coming out of both Israel and Hamas are strong, sweeping the western world, at the very least. China and Russia seem to just use the issue to provoke the west into having internal conflicts about external matters and it seems to work. Their own people don't seem to give a damn.

This guy, says he won't watch Eurovision, which in itself is trash, but he won't watch it because Israel, being in Asia, is in Europe for most things, like Soccer and for the Eurovision, because too many Muslim countries want to wipe Israel off the map.

The dude says "Lefties are boycotting this weekend’s Eurovision Song Contest, and so am I – though for subtly different reasons. The protesters are turning off because they say it elevates Israel, giving primetime to the “racist” state, even as it commits “genocide” in Gaza. I just think the whole show is pants."

But here's a gay Palestinian talking about Hamas

"'If you are gay, you should be hiding. It’s so hard. I was so scared. Scared from everything you know?'"

It's amazing how ignorant people are. Every day it amazes me. I know it's there, I know it happens. That almost everyone in the US will be voting for either Trump or Biden just goes beyond logic, beyond belief. If aliens landed on our planet and saw this, they'd probably just ask for Earth to be wiped out as being totally unsaveable.
False flags. Trump is far from perfect, but the alternative is worse.

At the end of the day, someone is going to be sworn in on 1/20/2025. In the absence of perfection, what do you recommend we do as voters?

If the answer is "Not vote at all" What would that solve? Someone is still going to be voted in.
@fridgeweirdo What do you recommend we do as voters?

Cult 45 isn't interested in winning. They have Stockholm Syndrome and serve only at the altar of one man, their Lord and Savior Donald Trump.
What?

All they care about is winning. Not because they want to win to govern, make peoples lives better, ensure domestic tranquility, etc...

Just because it is better than losing. The only reason the blob has a chief of staff is because his predecessors had a chief of staff. He didn’t know what a COS did/does...just that it’s one of the perks of having the job of President. This is how much of a rube he is.

Im not watching Eurovision this time. I did not know there was an organised boycott. I just couldnt face watching it while kids are being murdered.
Its a shame because its one of the few communal events we still have.

But I agree about the level of political debate. It generally boils down to a few buzz words very quixkly. I think that a large part of that is that the media rarely asks the right questions or is well enough briefed to ask the right questions.

Media management also plays a part in this. Soft questions from cheerleaders is not scrutiny. In the last election Johnson dodged the tough questions and hid in a fridge. That isnt good enough.

Kids are being murdered all the time.

There's always conflict somewhere in the world.

North Korea has starving kids a lot of the time. The DRC has many problems with war, Iraq, Afghanistan have been issues, Burma, so many places and you don't care.

But Palestine makes you not want to watch the Eurovision, and all because HAMAS ATTACKED ISRAEL knowing exactly what they were going to use the Palestinian people for. As tools to get sympathy. They literally wanted to see as many Palestinians get killed so they could get dumb kids at universities protesting for them.

Imagine if we told these kids that Hamas killed gay people.

False flags. Trump is far from perfect, but the alternative is worse.

What's the point you're trying to make?

What's the point you're trying to make?
The definition of a false flag is a hostile or harmful action (such as an attack) that is designed to look like it was perpetrated by someone other than the person or group responsible for it.

It was first done by pirates who would fly flags of friendly nations to allow themselves to get close enough to attack merchant ships. The historical use of a flag isn’t the key -- it’s the deception.

False flags being used against Trump. Lawfare by the left (and some GOP establishment types)

Sadly the opinions of the masses are based on political propaganda in the media and the media these days supports all things Biden regardless of the potential harm to the masses. Get educated or put up with the insanity of a president who can't even tell what day it is without checking notes in his pocket.

There's more than just the media. There are those who use the media to get their point across, and it's not just the left who does it.

Seems like half the posts here are attacking the other side for something, and pretending their own side are full of geniuses.

The definition of a false flag is a hostile or harmful action (such as an attack) that is designed to look like it was perpetrated by someone other than the person or group responsible for it.

It was first done by pirates who would fly flags of friendly nations to allow themselves to get close enough to attack merchant ships. The historical use of a flag isn’t the key -- it’s the deception.

False flags being used against Trump. Lawfare by the left (and some GOP establishment types)

I know what a false flag is.

I wanted to know what the point of your post was.

You just want to go around telling people random facts that aren't connected with the topic or what?

Well, if this election is anything like the last one - with gazillions of mail in votes that propel a certain horrible candidate to a last minute, come from behind victory -- then I won't be voting again. 2024 might be the last for me.
The Pennsylvania GOP would not allow the mail in votes to be counted until after the polls were closed and most mail-in ballots came from Democrats. Now do you understand the come from behind victory? You`ve been pouting for over 3 years over nothing. 😭

The Pennsylvania GOP would not allow the mail in votes to be counted until after the polls were closed and most mail-in ballots came from Democrats. Now do you understand the come from behind victory? You`ve been pouting for over 3 years over nothing. 😭
You just are not smart enough to get it. In days gone by people went to the polls, and showed an ID, and voted. OR - they requested an absentee ballot, sent out with a unique serial number. Mail in voting is a completely different situation - it allows the ballot boxes to be stuffed with non-auditable votes. The ballot box was stuffed. Why do you think most other democracies don't allow mail in voting?

Forum List

Back