Trump demands Biden take a drug test before debates.

And this is what happened after Biden cheated
Again with the delusional claims of cheating. This is what I mean by Trump tearing the country apart.

You don’t even live in reality with us anymore.

Biden could swim two laps in an Olympic style pool, kick Cornpops ass and do the debate while performing jumping jacks, Biden don't need no uppers!

Even the WH spokesperson said that their team have trouble keeping up with Biden!
Are you being sarcastic or have you ditched the Rs and gone over the D (for demented) partY?

!!!

Now WE are shocked

Trump must be following me in this board. Does anyone think Biden would do this given the fact we all know the hop him up on who knows what to get thru something like this?

I recall the time a friend of mine told me to stop hunger, take his pills. I knew him so well I did as he asked. My mind went into overdrive. I got to my business and the workers saw I was high. They laughed. I have noticed a quickening of Biden's mind recently. I think he takes pills.

Trump must be following me in this board. Does anyone think Biden would do this given the fact we all know the hop him up on who knows what to get thru something like this?

Trump demands...

A private citizen demands something from the President.

That's funny.

Is there anyone here who DOESN'T think Joe is going to be jacked up for that?

Biden could swim two laps in an Olympic style pool, kick Cornpops ass and do the debate while performing jumping jacks, Biden don't need no uppers!

Even the WH spokesperson said that their team have trouble keeping up with Biden!
He most likely wouldn't swim though .. because his son Beau probably died in a pool or Biden had 2 or 3 different types of jobs cleaning / repairing / maintaining Olympic style pools ..

Forum List

Back