US Message Board 🦅

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The totally ignorant Hamas' college student supporters have no idea what Hamas is... thanks to Soros!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're the liar.
Where is your proof? Where is your links?

Here again is MINE!
In 2017, the Open Society Foundations act as a global advocate for justice systems and policing that treat everyone equally, and which reduce unnecessary and punitive use of incarceration. In the United States, this mission is particularly vital.

George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation, Creating an Instant Giant​

The pioneer of hedge-fund investing has transferred the bulk of his wealth to Open Society Foundations

Soros had transferred $18 billion of his fortune towards funding the future work of the Foundations, bringing his total giving to the Foundations since 1984 to over $32 billion.
In 2017, the Open Society Foundations announced that Soros had transferred $18 billion of his fortune towards funding the future work of the Foundations, bringing his total giving to the Foundations since 1984 to over $32 billion.

Your stupid comment totally provides the evidence that people like you that support those idiots in current dumb protests are just uninformed! You and they are pawns!

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where is your proof? Where is your links?

Here again is MINE!
In 2017, the Open Society Foundations act as a global advocate for justice systems and policing that treat everyone equally, and which reduce unnecessary and punitive use of incarceration. In the United States, this mission is particularly vital.

George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to His Foundation, Creating an Instant Giant​

The pioneer of hedge-fund investing has transferred the bulk of his wealth to Open Society Foundations

Soros had transferred $18 billion of his fortune towards funding the future work of the Foundations, bringing his total giving to the Foundations since 1984 to over $32 billion.
In 2017, the Open Society Foundations announced that Soros had transferred $18 billion of his fortune towards funding the future work of the Foundations, bringing his total giving to the Foundations since 1984 to over $32 billion.

Your stupid comment totally provides the evidence that people like you that support those idiots in current dumb protests are just uninformed! You and they are pawns!

Can't have any justice or equality.... ask a nationalist.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can't have any justice or equality.... ask a nationalist.
AGAIN such nebulosity ! You have shown how vacuous your brain works!
NO proof as I've provided. NO links. Zero! Obviously just like your mentality that like these vacuous protestors
demonstrate...i.e. they like you are protesting Israel's defending themselves with statements to destroy Israel,
"From river to sea,Palestine must be free"!
And you like them are advocating GENOCIDE like the Nazis actually did of 6 million Jews!
The Holocaust was the genocide of European Jews during World War II. Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe, around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population. The murders were carried out primarily through mass shootings and poison gas in extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, and Chełmno in occupied Poland.
AND YOU support this massive killing of 6 million humans... GENOCIDE???
Aren't you really ashamed? Have you no conscience?

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
You are defending Hamas.
FACT:
"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (Preamble)
oals of the HAMAS:
"The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine." (Article 6)
Palestinian politics have been rife with divisions since the pursuit of an independent state began in the 1960s.
But the national movement formally split—politically, geographically and strategically—after Hamas, an Islamist party, beat Fatah, a secular movement, in the 2006 Palestinian Legislative Council elections.
Factional fighting erupted after the two parties failed to reach a power-sharing agreement. Hundreds died.
The Palestinian Territories divided into two polities: Hamas ruled Gaza, and Fatah led the Palestinian Authority (PA) in the West Bank.

Now that these protestors are being cleared out and arrested, it turns out that they're not students at these universities at all. These are terrorist, agitators, and those seeking to enhance Trump's chances at election this Fall.

I wonder if Trump hired them.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, why don't you just have it tattooed across your forehead, "I am a dumbass". I mean you posted a link to a timeline that you can expand, why don't you go ahead and identify which program financed by the Open Society Foundation seeks to indoctrinate these students? Ah hell, who I am kidding. That would require both work and thinking, the former, you won't do, the later, you can't do.

I did find this,

NEW YORK—The Open Society Foundations are profoundly concerned with the escalating violence of the ongoing Hamas-Israel war and urge all to support diplomatic efforts toward a humanitarian ceasefire and the release of all hostages.

We unequivocally condemn the attacks conducted by Hamas on Israeli citizens on October 7 and grieve for the lives lost and injured. The cruelty displayed was heartbreaking and inexcusable and we mourn the loss of innocent civilians.

Israel, as every nation, has a right and a responsibility to defend its citizens. Its current military campaign, however, is becoming increasingly indiscriminate. The deprivation of electricity, water, fuel, and food to the population of the besieged Gaza Strip; the blocking of almost all humanitarian relief efforts; and a bombing campaign that has caused unprecedented casualties is likely to be judged as collective punishment. International humanitarian law must be respected.

Tragedy need not beget further tragedy and add to an already far too long multigenerational cycle of violence and trauma among both Israelis and Palestinians. The international community must redouble efforts to provide immediate humanitarian relief to the Gaza Strip, secure the release of all hostages, and work to de-escalate mounting tensions within Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories and the wider Middle East that pose a threat to global stability.

The international consensus on a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, based on the principle of national self-determination, is a laudable goal. But, in the last two decades, the international community has hollowed out this consensus, complacently using it as a fig leaf for diplomatic inaction while the situation has festered. This too must change, and recent developments should serve as a wake-up call.

Open Society has long supported efforts to reach a peaceful solution to the conflict, based on our fundamental values of support for human rights and our desire for Israelis and Palestinians alike to live in safety and dignity. However far off it may seem at this moment, a two-state solution remains the only realistic and viable outcome.

The Open Society Foundations have worked in Palestine and Israel since 1999. Our grant giving has focused on supporting Palestinians and Israelis, alongside their respective civil societies, to find a fair and enduring solution that fulfills the aspirations of both to live in freedom and peace. We support a range of partners around the world that are working toward securing the rights of all who live in the region. This has included funding Israeli and Palestinian organizations that research and document violations of human rights and international humanitarian law; that contribute to international policy analysis and discourse; and that advocate for equality and justice for all.

Rebuttal that.
Open society.org. Enough said.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NO proof as I've provided. NO links. Zero! Obviously just like your mentality that like these vacuous protestors
demonstrate...i.e. they like you are protesting Israel's defending themselves with statements to destroy Israel,
And you like them are advocating GENOCIDE like the Nazis actually did of 6 million Jews!
The Holocaust was the genocide of European Jews during World War II. Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe, around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population. The murders were carried out primarily through mass shootings and poison gas in extermination camps, chiefly Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, and Chełmno in occupied Poland.
You know who else uses the slogan “from the river to the sea”?

Likud Zionists who control the Israeli government

hadit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now that these protestors are being cleared out and arrested, it turns out that they're not students at these universities at all. These are terrorist, agitators, and those seeking to enhance Trump's chances at election this Fall.

Of course, you do. It would seem from your posting history that you are totally consumed with thoughts of TRUMP! at all hours of the day and night, so it's no surprise at all that you would seek to blame him for everything from sunspots to dogs and cats living together to people wearing white after Labor Day.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nope. Leftist kook rent a mob.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

Are you done stamping your tiny foot and lying through your teeth? Nobody is buying your anti-American lies and propaganda.

STOP PROMOTING THE LIES AND THE ANTI-DEMOCRATIC PROPAGANDA!

STOP TRYING TO USE THESE PROTEST TO PROMOTE DICTATOR TRUMP!

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know who else uses the slogan “from the river to the sea”?

Likud Zionists who control the Israeli government

You mean the same government that gave the Gaza Strip to the Arab wanderers?

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you done stamping your tiny foot and lying through your teeth? Nobody is buying your anti-American lies and propaganda.

You’re scared. I love it!

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We have to pay off their damn student loans and this is how they waste our money.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Thank you! Thank you! Once again capital letters and bold letters??? That's it? That's your FACTS? YOUR proof?
More importantly, are you saying that 6 million Jews were NOT killed by Jew haters like you in WWII?
Are you saying YOU agree with "From river to sea Palestine must be free"! That means YOU agree with the Genocide
of all the little Jewish kids, parents, grandparents... like the Nazis did in WWII?
You are telling me that these Jewish people never existed?
jewishpeoplekilled.png

hadit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Glad we don't have any dictators around, that would be bad.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Do you support the Holocaust? I never have. You're really a sick one.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Thank you! Once again capital letters and bold letters??? That's it? That's your FACTS? YOUR proof?
More importantly, are you saying that 6 million Jews were NOT killed by Jew haters like you in WWII?
Are you saying YOU agree with "From river to sea Palestine must be free"! That means YOU agree with the Genocide
of all the little Jewish kids, parents, grandparents... like the Nazis did in WWII?
You are telling me that these Jewish people never existed?
View attachment 940509

Bibi Netanyahu says from the river to the sea. Even Ben Gurion talked about getting rid of the Palestinians..so did Theodore Herzl.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Damn, why don't you just have it tattooed across your forehead, "I am a dumbass". I mean you posted a link to a timeline that you can expand, why don't you go ahead and identify which program financed by the Open Society Foundation seeks to indoctrinate these students? Ah hell, who I am kidding. That would require both work and thinking, the former, you won't do, the later, you can't do.

I did find this,

NEW YORK—The Open Society Foundations are profoundly concerned with the escalating violence of the ongoing Hamas-Israel war and urge all to support diplomatic efforts toward a humanitarian ceasefire and the release of all hostages.

We unequivocally condemn the attacks conducted by Hamas on Israeli citizens on October 7 and grieve for the lives lost and injured. The cruelty displayed was heartbreaking and inexcusable and we mourn the loss of innocent civilians.

Israel, as every nation, has a right and a responsibility to defend its citizens. Its current military campaign, however, is becoming increasingly indiscriminate. The deprivation of electricity, water, fuel, and food to the population of the besieged Gaza Strip; the blocking of almost all humanitarian relief efforts; and a bombing campaign that has caused unprecedented casualties is likely to be judged as collective punishment. International humanitarian law must be respected.

Tragedy need not beget further tragedy and add to an already far too long multigenerational cycle of violence and trauma among both Israelis and Palestinians. The international community must redouble efforts to provide immediate humanitarian relief to the Gaza Strip, secure the release of all hostages, and work to de-escalate mounting tensions within Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories and the wider Middle East that pose a threat to global stability.

The international consensus on a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, based on the principle of national self-determination, is a laudable goal. But, in the last two decades, the international community has hollowed out this consensus, complacently using it as a fig leaf for diplomatic inaction while the situation has festered. This too must change, and recent developments should serve as a wake-up call.

Open Society has long supported efforts to reach a peaceful solution to the conflict, based on our fundamental values of support for human rights and our desire for Israelis and Palestinians alike to live in safety and dignity. However far off it may seem at this moment, a two-state solution remains the only realistic and viable outcome.

The Open Society Foundations have worked in Palestine and Israel since 1999. Our grant giving has focused on supporting Palestinians and Israelis, alongside their respective civil societies, to find a fair and enduring solution that fulfills the aspirations of both to live in freedom and peace. We support a range of partners around the world that are working toward securing the rights of all who live in the region. This has included funding Israeli and Palestinian organizations that research and document violations of human rights and international humanitarian law; that contribute to international policy analysis and discourse; and that advocate for equality and justice for all.

Rebuttal that.

She is very, very stupid.

Originally a Canaanite settlement, it came under the control of the ancient Egyptians for roughly 350 years before being conquered and becoming one of the Philistines' principal cities. Gaza became part of the Assyrian Empire around 730 BC. Alexander the Great besieged and captured the city in 332 BC.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gaza was rebuilt by Roman General Pompey Magnus, and granted to Herod the Great thirty years later. Throughout the Roman period, Gaza maintained its prosperity, receiving grants from several different emperors. A 500-member senate governed the city, which had a diverse population of Greeks, Romans, Jews, Egyptians, Persians and Nabateans.

Conversion to Christianity in the city was spearheaded and completed under Saint Porphyrius, who destroyed its eight pagan temples between 396 and 420 AD. Gaza was conquered by the Muslim general Amr ibn al-'As in 637 AD and most Gazans adopted Islam during early Muslim rule. Thereafter, the city went through periods of prosperity and decline.

The Crusaders wrested control of Gaza from the Fatimids in 1100, but were driven out by Saladin. Gaza was in Mamluk hands by the late 13th century, and became the capital of a province that stretched from the Sinai Peninsula to Caesarea. It witnessed a golden age under the Ottoman-appointed Ridwan dynasty in the 16th century.

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gaza never belonged to the Jews and it wasn't part of the land they were given in 1948.
Gaza never belonged to the ISHMAELITES either. It is not part of the
VERY EXTENSIVE LANDS handed over to the Ishmaelites in the first half of
the 20th century. Even Arabia did not belong to the Ishmaelites---large
parts were confiscated via attack, murder, rape, enslavement and
oppression to the point of decimation of native peoples. Medina --
the erstwhile Yathrib was stolen via genocide by Ishmaelites--the
erstwhile people defined in ancient literature as nomadic, illiterate,
unwashed, prone to criminality and dealers in slavery

Forum List