Stormy Daniels is a few Tools short in her Tool box...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
She announces publicly that she is NOT going to pay her judgement of $300,000. Now what does that tell the court? She has no respect for the law and what makes her think the jury is going to trust her to tell the truth?

"I will go to jail before I pay a penny," Daniels tweeted Monday after the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled against her in the long-running case.

She announces publicly that she is NOT going to pay her judgement of $300,000. Now what does that tell the court? She has no respect for the law and what makes her think the jury is going to trust her to tell the truth?

"I will go to jail before I pay a penny," Daniels tweeted Monday after the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled against her in the long-running case.

+those short tools seem pretty common among trump's inner circle.

A woman scorned.

I know the type VERY well...

She is a whore after all, why would she be worried about jail?

For her, it's just doing community service for those in jail.

She has the same tools as the rest of her female cohorts. Some of them just know how to better use them.

Totaled up it is closer to 1/2 million.

How many people has Dotard screwed over?

Is she's such a rotten person why did tough guy Spanky Dotard do the nasty with her & promise to put her on his game show?

Donald Trump tried to destroy her life, threatened her family, and her life, and continues to libel her and screw her over endlessly.

This is the E Jean Carroll case all over again. A woman he decided to have sex with, without even asking for consent, and then then continues to threaten, abuse and publically defame.

I wouldn’t pay him either.

Oh on the contrary…she’s had plenty of tools in her box..

Ba da bump! 🥁

I kid!! I kid!!!

How many people has Dotard screwed over?

Is she's such a rotten person why did tough guy Spanky Dotard do the nasty with her & promise to put her on his game show?
Did he? She's made the claim, he said she was liar, she sued him for that, he won. She owes his legal fees.

Forum List

Back