Remember John Edwards?

Where does it say only in part?

The implications of not reading the law to mean solely would be enormous and untenable.
The standard is “but for”, I believe.

The standard of “solely” would be enormous and untenable.

A reasonable person can see that he only took efforts to shut up Stormy after the Access Hollywood tape came out.

Come on, are you really seriously arguing that Malaria didn't know he was a horndog when she was fucking him for a green card?
Who can blame him, adding to that would only hurt his wife and kids even more.....the Govts own witness, Hope Hicks testified to the fact that was what Trump was worried about.

Sad when the Govts own evidence undermines their case.

The standard is “but for”, I believe.

The standard of “solely” would be enormous and untenable.
Why don't you go ahead and cite the criminal code for us.....oh wait you can't....you are making things up.

The FEC investigated and cleared Trump of any campaign fin laws.

You know who they didn't clear? Clinton and the DNC, you know who the NY DA isn't prosecuting? Clinton.

Further proof this is a Stalinist political trial. You demafascist are a clear threat to the Republic

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
If so thats an accounting error worthy of a fine not a felony
Purposely falsifying business records for the sake of misrepresenting the nature of a financial transaction to conceal it from the public (and by extension state and federal authorities) isn't an accounting error. What else you got?

Who can blame him, adding to that would only hurt his wife and kids even more.....the Govts own witness, Hope Hicks testified to the fact that was what Trump was worried about.
She testified that when Trump spoke of the matter with her it was within the context of how it would affect the election, not Melania.

Purposely falsifying business records for the sake of misrepresenting the nature of a financial transaction to conceal it from the public (and by extension state and federal authorities) isn't an accounting error. What else you got?
Misdemeanor that already expired? What else ya got?

Its not a felony and may not even be a misdemeanor

She testified that when Trump spoke of the matter with her it was within the context of how it would affect the election, not Melania.
i guess you have to continue to lie, because the facts undermine your demafasicsts reality

Under questioning by Trump’s attorney, Hicks told jurors that he was worried about the effect of the “Access Hollywood” tape on his family. And when the Wall Street Journal published a story revealing ex-Playboy Model Karen McDougal’s affair allegations right before the election, Hicks said Trump was concerned about his wife seeing the story and asked Hicks to make sure newspapers weren’t delivered to their residence that morning.

But it is a felony when it’s hiding an underlying crime.

I swear, are you guys incapable of remembering anything because this has been explained over and over again.
I suppose you mean sex with a prostiute

If so that an obvious reach

I suppose you mean sex with a prostiute

If so that an obvious reach
No. There are three potential underlying crimes argued by Bragg.

Tax fraud
Federal election contribution violations
State election law violations

No. There are three potential underlying crimes argued by Bragg.

Tax fraud
Federal election contribution violations
State election law violations
It was trump’s own money so none of bragg’s charges are valid

Wow, it only took you a few minutes to completely dismiss the charges you literally just learned about.

That might make your claim a little less credible.

If it was a campaign expense, it needs to go through the campaign. He can’t do things off the books.

I never said anything about white grievances. My grievances are not raced based. That would be yours.

Paying hush money, aka an NDA, is not a crime. Filing incorrect business records is a misdemeanor.

Some are as are some whites and some blacks, etc, etc, etc. That is rather obvious.
Paying hush money to influence an election if not reported as such is a violation of campaign finance laws

A crime

Do you realize that if you contribute “your own money” to your campaign… you must report it?

Financial records have to say, "Payment for NDA"?
Do they have to say who it's with and what they're keeping secret?
To be accurate, they would have to say so.

Those weren’t legal fees. They came up with false invoices and a false retainer to cover the payments.

Forum List

Back