Remember John Edwards?

Cohen did make the campaign donation. He was prosecuted for that.

Trump did repay him, but hid it with fake business records.

Which is a felony.

That’s the case. There’s plenty of evidence, not to mention it’s stupid to think Cohen did this on his own.

You said Trump didn't pay, now you say he did?

Which is a felony.

Saying payment for an NDA was legal fees is a felony? Why is that?

It was also an internal book keeping error and was not something the public would see, so the “intent to defraud” part of braggs case is missing, which is part of what the law he used to bring this case, requires.
The jury will decide that.

You said Trump didn't pay, now you say he did?

Which is a felony.

Saying payment for an NDA was legal fees is a felony? Why is that?
I never said Trump didn’t pay. I said the records don’t say that he paid the NDA.

Those records were falsified to cover up the payment for the NDA.

Thats the crime.

At least the Deep State is consistent.

They prosecuted Edwards because they felt it was legally a campaign expense.

The claims of political prosecution and two systems of justice is therefore phony.
But Edwards and trump didn’t do the same thing.

Hey remember when John Edwards used campaign funds to hide an extra-marital affair with Reille Hunter?

Republicans were fine with prosecuting him for it.

On June 3, 2011, Edwards was indicted by a North Carolina grand jury on six felony charges. He faced a maximum sentence of thirty years in prison and a $1.5 million fine, or a USD250,000 fine and/or five years imprisonment per charge.[108] The indictment came after the failure of intensive negotiations for a plea bargain. The agreement would have meant that Edwards would have been required to plead guilty to three misdemeanor campaign finance law violations, in addition to a six-month prison sentence, but would have allowed Edwards to keep his law license.[109]

After delays, due to Edwards' medical condition, jury selection for the trial began on April 12, 2012. Opening statements began on April 23.[110] A verdict (not guilty on one count and a mistrial on the remaining five) to the trial was reached on May 31, 2012.
[111]

So were most Democrats, actually.

It seems to me that if hiding an affair from your cancer-stricken wife is bad, so is hiding an affair from your pregnant wife.
Found not guilty.

FAIL! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I never said Trump didn’t pay. I said the records don’t say that he paid the NDA.

Thats the crime.
Misdemeanor that expired.

Thats the crime.
What are you talking about? The records show he paid his lawyer’s legal fees

It doesn't matter. Trump used his own funds to achieve a campaign objective, and then lied about what it was for.

He used is own funds to hopefully keep the story out of the news, not for campaign reasons. I mean it is certainly plausble that he didn’t want it coming out during the campaign, but it is also equally plausible that he didn’t want it coming out for personal reasons. Remember, according to Daniels, he worked to suppress the story way back in 2012, well before any campaign. That in an of itself shows that he had incentive other than his campaign to have her sign an NDA.

Last edited:
He used is own funds to hopefully the story out of the news, not for campaign reasons. I mean it is certainly plausble that he didn’t want it coming out during the campaign, but it is also equally plausible that he didn’t want it coming out for personal reasons. Remember, according to Daniels, he worked to suppress the story way back in 2012, well before any campaign. That in an of itself shows that he had incentive other than his campaign to have her sign an NDA.
The Govts own evidence, their witness, hope hicks said trump was concerned about his wife

You write fiction for a living? Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter, but you good with that? EW but that's how you loons roll. Notice I didn't say Biden screwed Ashley, because I don't make stories up, like you loons do? That story came from her own diary. EW
It’s faked. Forged. Not authenticated.

Trump told stormy right before he fucked her she reminds him of ivanka

It's a misdemeanor. The only crime was the false business records which is a misdemeanor. The FEC looked at the Daniels payments and concluded it wasnt a violation of federal election law. Bragg and you are grasping at straws.

Make sense now?

Nope. The misdemeanor becomes a felony when it hides a larger crime.

The fact that Trump manipulated the federal system doesn't cover that up.

Paying a woman to keep quiet during the campaign using non-campaign funds.

That’s the same.
No it’s not, because Edwards used campaign funds, a donor literally paid the woman directly

Trump used his own non campaign funds to pay a lawyer’s legal fees

No it’s not, because Edwards used campaign funds, a donor literally paid the woman directly

Trump used his own non campaign funds to pay a lawyer’s legal fees
If the donor paid the woman directly, then it wasn’t campaign funds.

He used is own funds to hopefully the story out of the news, not for campaign reasons. I mean it is certainly plausble that he didn’t want it coming out during the campaign, but it is also equally plausible that he didn’t want it coming out for personal reasons. Remember, according to Daniels, he worked to suppress the story way back in 2012, well before any campaign. That in an of itself shows that he had incentive other than his campaign to have her sign an NDA.

Except he didn't make the payment in 2012.

He also told Daniels that he and Malaria slept in separate rooms and he didn't care about her finding out.

This only became a big deal when he was running for president and just got caught bragging about grabbing women by the pussy.

(Seriously, what grown-ass man says stuff like that?)

If the donor paid the woman directly, then it wasn’t campaign funds.
good point and maybe that’s why he was found not guilty. Which might be what the FEC was thinking when they said trump didn’t violate any campaign laws

Which highlights even more how this NY case is a political prosecution.

Thanks for the reminder

The Govts own evidence, their witness, hope hicks said trump was concerned about his wife

And that is all that is needed. The prosecution must prove that the intent of the NDA and the payment was solely for political purposes. They can’t, at least not to a reasonable person.

Forum List

Back