Remember John Edwards?

And that is all that is needed. The prosecution must prove that the intent of the NDA and the payment was solely for political purposes. They can’t, at least not to a reasonable person.

A reasonable person can see that he only took efforts to shut up Stormy after the Access Hollywood tape came out.

Come on, are you really seriously arguing that Malaria didn't know he was a horndog when she was fucking him for a green card?

Except he didn't make the payment in 2012.

Because she didn’t ask for money to keep quiet in 2012, but did in 2016.

This only became a big deal when he was running for president and just got caught bragging about grabbing women by the pussy.

Obviously it was a big enough deal for him to put forth the effort to squash the story in 2012.

As far as his bragging, it is locker room talk. Spending a bit of my life in sports, I have heard this type of talk many times from young men that turned out to be very successful professionals. You, being the anti-sports guy you are, likely have no idea.

Because she didn’t ask for money to keep quiet in 2012, but did in 2016.

Only after Cohen and Pecker approached her to catch and kill the story.

Oh, key point here, Cleetus. Trump has been denying that he EVER HAD SEX with her. Called her names like "Horseface" and stuff like that. Are you conceding now that he did have sex with her?

Obviously it was a big enough deal for him to put forth the effort to squash the story in 2012.

Except he didn't. Come on, he's a supposed Billionaire. If he really wanted to pay her off, he could have.

As far as his bragging, it is locker room talk. Spending a bit of my life in sports, I have heard this type of talk many times from young men that turned out to be very successful professionals. You, being the anti-sports guy you are, likely have no idea.

You hear that from young men. When Trump said it, he was in his 60s, a public figure, a married man. I'm 62. I don't talk like that. I have too much respect for my wife, my sisters, and my nieces to talk about women like that.

But Trump talks like this about women, calls Mexicans rapists and criminals, mocks the disabled, and acts largely like a teenager whose parents didn't smack him upside the head enough.

A reasonable person can see that he only took efforts to shut up Stormy after the Access Hollywood tape came out.

According to Daniel’s herself, that is patently false. She claimed that he and his lawyers used his influence to strong arm the small magazine that threatened to publish the story when they interviewed her way back in 2011(not 2012). Obviously, he didn’t want the story out then and took actions to prevent it. It seems pretty clear that had she pushed for money to sign an NDA then, Trump may have obliged. That in an of itself is very damaging for the case against Trump.

Come on, are you really seriously arguing that Malaria didn't know he was a horndog when she was fucking him for a green card?

I am not going to question her feelings for Trump. She has stayed married to him for quite some time and had a child with him. She became First Lady. She is very wealthy. I think there is quite a bit more to it than she just wanted a green card.

And that is all that is needed. The prosecution must prove that the intent of the NDA and the payment was solely for political purposes. They can’t, at least not to a reasonable person.
Where does it say it has to be “solely” for political purposes?

According to Daniel’s herself, that is patently false. She claimed that he and his lawyers used his influence to strong arm the small magazine that threatened to publish the story when they interviewed her way back in 2011(not 2012). Obviously, he didn’t want the story out then and took actions to prevent it. It seems pretty clear that had she pushed for money to sign an NDA then, Trump may have obliged. That in an of itself is very damaging for the case against Trump.

Yet it became a LOT more desperate after the Access Hollywood tape came out, during the election.

I am not going to question her feelings for Trump. She has stayed married to him for quite some time and had a child with him. She became First Lady. She is very wealthy. I think there is quite a bit more to it than she just wanted a green card.

I'm sure she's just waiting for the election to be over to dump him and get whatever renegotiated payout from the prenup.

Oh, key point here, Cleetus. Trump has been denying that he EVER HAD SEX with her. Called her names like "Horseface" and stuff like that. Are you conceding now that he did have sex with her?

I don’t know and frankly don’t care. I have never claimed that Trump was an angel by any means. I just know that Biden is no angel either and on top of that is a traitorous criminal with horrible anti-US policies. That is what matters most to me.

Except he didn't. Come on, he's a supposed Billionaire. If he really wanted to pay her off, he could have.

Yes, but according to Daniel’s herself, he used other methods to keep her quiet. 1 month prior to the election is crunch time, which is why they waited to ask for money. The point is that it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump didn’t want the story out well prior to any campaign. He took actions to avoid it.

Did Trump take similar actions to suppress stories and avoid negative publicity prior to his campaign? You may have a point if Trump had never shown any concern in the past for squashing stories that would shed a negative light on him prior to his run for President, but that is not the case, in fact, quite the opposite.

But Trump talks like this about women, calls Mexicans rapists and criminals, mocks the disabled, and acts largely like a teenager whose parents didn't smack him upside the head enough.

He didn’t call Mexican’s rapists. He said there were rapists coming across the Southern border, which is undeniably true. He didn’t say everyone coming across the Southern border was a rapist. You are just being intellectually dishonest and spouting the garbage headlines from the MSM. Below is the actual quote. It is common sense really.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," Trump said. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Last edited:
I don’t know and frankly don’t care. I have never claimed that Trump was an angel by any means. I just know that Biden is no angel either and on top of that is a traitorous criminal with horrible anti-US policies. That is what matters most to me.

So Trump can do any evil, deranged thing, but it's okay because the guy Americans actually voted for (not Trump) is doing things that offend your white grievances.

Yes, but according to Daniel’s herself, he used other methods to keep her quiet. 1 month prior to the election is crunch time, which is why they waited to ask for money. The point is that it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump didn’t want the story out well prior to any campaign. He took actions to avoid it.

Except the ILLEGAL actions he took during Crunch time were in response to the Access Hollywood tape and the crunch time in the campaign. Again, he's not on trial for the affair. (Unless he gets on the stand and lies about it) He's on trial for paying hush money, and then filing false business records to cover up the hush money.

Did Trump take similar actions to suppress stories and avoid negative publicity prior to his campaign? You may have a point if Trump had never shown any concern in the past for squashing stories that would shed a negative light on him prior to his run for President, but that is not the case, in fact, quite the opposite.

He didn’t call Mexican’s rapists.
And then you proceed to show where he called Mexicans rapists.

Yet it became a LOT more desperate after the Access Hollywood tape came out, during the election.

I'm sure she's just waiting for the election to be over to dump him and get whatever renegotiated payout from the prenup.
We talk about all of these flaws in the evolved 21st century. Thomas Eagleton had issues with depression and had hospital stays and was the VP nominee for McGovern in 1972. When it became known it was an embarrassment to McGovern and the Dem Party and he was removed. Today we have the most unfit President in history currently serving who has Psyche issues. And nothing. Nothing from the Party and their fifth column media/entertainment divisions.

Where does it say it has to be “solely” for political purposes?

Where does it say only in part?

The implications of not reading the law to mean solely would be enormous and untenable.

We talk about all of these flaws in the evolved 21st century. Thomas Eagleton had issues with depression and had hospital stays and was the VP nominee for McGovern in 1972. When it became known it was an embarrassment to McGovern and the Dem Party and he was removed. Today we have the most unfit President in history currently serving who has Psyche issues. And nothing. Nothing from the Party and their fifth column media/entertainment divisions.
Again, guy, your posts sound like you are a mental patient, most of the time.

So Trump can do any evil, deranged thing, but it's okay because the guy Americans actually voted for (not Trump) is doing things that offend your white grievances.

I never said anything about white grievances. My grievances are not raced based. That would be yours.

He's on trial for paying hush money, and then filing false business records to cover up the hush money.

Paying hush money, aka an NDA, is not a crime. Filing incorrect business records is a misdemeanor.

And then you proceed to show where he called Mexicans rapists.

Some are as are some whites and some blacks, etc, etc, etc. That is rather obvious.

Forum List

Back