Remember John Edwards?

Sounds pretty straightfoward to me, and they've sent thousands of people to jail for the same crime.

• The People of the State of New York v. Josue Aguilar Dubon, AKA Saady Dubon, AKA Alejandro Ortiz (October 2022) — Bronx business owner indicted for failing to report over $1 million in income, avoiding paying $60,000 in taxes.
  • The People of the State of New York v. Scott Kirtland (February 2022) — Insurance broker indicted for allegedly creating/filing fraudulent certificates of liability insurance to further scheme to defraud.
  • The People of the State of New York v. James Garner (November 2021) — Mental health therapy aide indicted for allegedly defrauding over $35,000 in workers’ compensation benefits.
  • The People of the State of New York v. Jose Palmer (November 2016) — Pleaded guilty to petit larceny for unemployment benefits fraud of over $3,000, having initially been indicted for grand larceny and falsifying business records in the first degree.
  • The People of the State of New York v. Jason Holley (November 2016) — Convicted by jury of falsifying business records in the first degree but acquitted of the predicate crime, insurance fraud.
  • The People of the State of New York v. Christina Murray (May 2015) & People v. Terrel Murray (May 2014) — Married couple convicted of house fire insurance claim, attempting to recover the cash value of various items of property that were ostensibly lost in the fire.
  • The People of the State of New York v. Barbara A. Freeland (June 2013) — Convicted for falsely claiming on a food stamps application that a young adult lived with her.
  • The People of the State of New York v. Maria F. Ramirez (August 2010) — Convicted for returning unpurchased items to a store in exchange for store credit, thus causing a false entry in a business record of an enterprise, and using the store credit to purchase additional items one day.
those cases are all about fraud, mostly insurance, not a book keeping error past its statute of limitations

Bullshit

Every illegal alien child in the Chicago Public School system costs about $18,000 a year.
How are his parents paying that much in taxes with their cash under the table jobs?

Every illegal alien child in the Chicago Public School system costs about $18,000 a year.
How are his parents paying that much in taxes with their cash under the table jobs?
Get the fuck out of here

Post links

It was also an internal book keeping error and was not something the public would see, so the “intent to defraud” part of braggs case is missing, which is part of what the law he used to bring this case, requires.
You seem to “know” more than anyone else about all this.

How is that possible

Get the fuck out of here

Post links

1715131815709.png

Moron.

So you think every student adds $17k to the budget?

That if 10 students drop out the board of ed saves $170k?

If you do you’re stupid.

Truthfully, all the ESL illegal alien students probably cost more on average.

How are the illegal aliens paying for that?

And the free medical care they get?

And the criminal justice costs they incur?

Spell it out.

Show me that positive contribution they're making to government resources.

Truthfully, all the ESL illegal alien students probably cost more on average.

How are the illegal aliens paying for that?

And the free medical care they get?

And the criminal justice costs they incur?

Spell it out.

Show me that positive contribution they're making to government resources.
I already posted a link explaining all of that.

If you’re too stupid to read it that’s on you

I already posted a link explaining all of that.

If you’re too stupid to read it that’s on you

This link?

First-generation immigrants cost the government more than native-born Americans, according to the report — about $1,600 per person annually.

Hilarious!

Tell me more......moron.

Forum List

Back