Zionist genocide in Israel

1000003734.jpg

No sugar in your coffee today, Israel.

If you want to point to genocidal activity, look no further than Islam. From the Middle East into North Africa, in Islamic nations, you'll be hard pressed to find many who aren't Muslim. Reason: They butchered their way throughout the regions. It's a religion that clearly calls for you to be converted or gotten rid of. It's the most violent religion on the planet.

If you want to point to genocidal activity, look no further than Islam.
Whether or not it's true I see no relevance to the Zionist NAZI Genocide being committed upon the Palestinians as we speak. If recorded history excuses the present day then your comments would make the holocaust of the Jews and Roma by Germany irrelevant. Should we "look no further" (which makes no sense in chronological order anyway) and disregard the ethnic atrocities of WW II? Is that what you are saying? I hope not. :confused: The GENOCIDE of the Palestinian people by the Zionists today is a FACT.

Is it your conviction(s) that revisionists do not teach history?
I'm not sure what you mean by "revisionists". However, I'm quite certain that people who invent or adopt false narratives that fit their biases and preconceptions can't teach history. They can and do teach, but what they teach is not history, it's fantasy.

Is it your conviction(s) that revisionists do not teach history?
I'm not sure what you mean by "revisionists". However, I'm quite certain that people who invent or adopt false narratives that fit their biases and preconceptions can't teach history. They can and do teach, but what they teach is not history, it's fantasy.
And who is it that decides what is "fantasy" and what is not? You? Me? The politically biased educational system of each individual nation? Therein lies the riddle of your disagreement with Surada.

And who is it that decides what is "fantasy" and what is not? You? Me? The politically biased educational system of each individual nation? Therein lies the riddle of your disagreement with Surada.
Empirical evidence and scientific methods are the only way to decide what is fantasy and what isn't.

Empirical evidence and scientific methods are the only way to decide what is fantasy and what isn't.
You are being naïve, particularly when it comes to "who struck first". Or, to make it simple ..... is criticism of Zionism anti-Semitic? One says "yes", another says "no". How does your explanation determine what is fantasy and what is not?

Whether or not it's true I see no relevance to the Zionist NAZI Genocide being committed upon the Palestinians as we speak. If recorded history excuses the present day then your comments would make the holocaust of the Jews and Roma by Germany irrelevant. Should we "look no further" (which makes no sense in chronological order anyway) and disregard the ethnic atrocities of WW II? Is that what you are saying? I hope not. :confused: The GENOCIDE of the Palestinian people by the Zionists today is a FACT.
I don't recall any historical references to Islamists sending out "warning pamphlets" to the infidel villages they were going to rampage on, or giving safe passage to those that actually accept the offer of safe passage.

I don't recall any historical references to Islamists sending out "warning pamphlets" to the infidel villages they were going to rampage on, or giving safe passage to those that actually accept the offer of safe passage.
Are you feigning ignorance? Those warnings have been shuffling Palestinians into a trap. How did so many Palestinians end up in Rafah and why then is the Israeli annihilation focused on Rafah? Duh?

Last edited:

What is an infidel village? Jews and Christians aren't infidels.

Safe passage to where?

Gaza is like the Warsaw Ghetto.

Where do you get this information? Fox News?

Your post indicates a clear lack of understanding.

Forum List

Back