Protesters Have No Clue Why They Are There

Sureā€¦China is demonizedā€¦but that doesnā€™t mean they donā€™t have a powerful lobby or influence on our country.

Perfect exampleā€¦how China was able to shut down the free speech rights of basketball players in our own country when they criticized Chinese treatment of the Uighurs. Our own citizensā€˜ free speech rights in our own country.
And it worked.

That worked with the NBA because the NBA wants to make money IN China.

And it was actually, quite the opposite. The part owner of the Golden State Warriors said, "Who cares about the Uighers" and was promptly denounced by the league.

Not to mention our boys at CAIR

Also, Xinjiang has been part of China since the Han Dynasty in the 2nd Century, I think it's a little late to complain about it now.

Do you honestly think other countries donā€™t work to influence politics through their own expats or citizens with ethnic backgrounds?

Here is a more example of another country with a strongly religious nationalist party in charge exerting itā€™s influence.

Hey, you might have a point. Before the US entered WWII, there was an organization called the German-American Bund that advocated for Nazi-Germany's position

We threw their leader in prison and deported a bunch of other leaders for not being good Americans.

We need to do that with AIPAC.

What specifically is wrong with that?

Well, there's the whole genocide thing they are doing in Gaza, that's what's wrong with that.

Congress passed their 'hate speech' law

so now anything antisemite said is an arrestable offense

which is enough to take these protests down these days.

notice how some confronted say "we've hot nothing to say to you" to the 'reporter' trying to bait them n the OP vid?

yeah, tell us again how these kids don't know why they're their ,or what they're protesting

Oh, I think they know exactly what they are protesting, which is why the whiny bitches at AIPAC are getting Congress to violate their First Amendment Rights.

The last thing AIPAC wants is for Americans to start asking, "Um, yeah, why are we supporting apartheid and genocide in Palestine?"

there was a lot more to the 60s and early 70s protests....

it was up close and personal...

their own lives were at stake. They were being drafted, and they were being killed...52000 of them....they all had personal friends, brothers, and cousins killed....
Golly...
EVERY Vietnam protestor was being drafted?
Even the "Vietnam Vets Against the War?"

The US was not the "good guys" in Vietnam.
That was what the protests were over.

AND

Do you think the people protesting the murder of innocents in GAZA don't have friends, relatives, or other connections?

MAYBE
And I know this is a stretch for some
but maybe the people protesting are just opposing the violence?
And maybe many of them are Israeli?

Or they designated a spokesperson.

Talk to the spokesperson.
The professional protest organizers are who told anybody not to talk to the media.

Anyone notice all these protests were organized and launched by professional activists, not aligned, in most cases, with those colleges?

Isn't that amazing?

The professional protest organizers are who told anybody not to talk to the media.

Anyone notice all these protests were organized and launched by professional activists, not aligned, in most cases, with those colleges?

Isn't that amazing?
Not really. I realize you probably never made it into a college, Cleetus, but if you ever dealt with campus organizations, they are usually pretty tight on their messaging.

Probably more so today with people like Veritas who make recordings and then distort what was said.

Obviously, you aren't paying attention to what I'm saying. Israel has every right, and even a responsibility to quash hamas. Hamas putting innocent children in harms way is disgusting, and even against international law. That doesn't absolve Israel of their responsibility to limit harm to innocents. Sure, it makes battling hamas harder to do, but it is the ethical thing to do.
Why do you think Israel distributes notices BEFORE they attack known Hamas hiding places? They are trying to limit civilian damage, often to the detriment of their cause.

Why do you think Israel distributes notices BEFORE they attack known Hamas hiding places? They are trying to limit civilian damage, often to the detriment of their cause.
Israel knows there is no place for them to run, and no way to get there. The warnings are a useless gesture, and Israel knows that. Israel is also preventing food, water or medical care from entering. It's heartless.

None of these people will answer him. Either they aren't educated enough on these issues to be able to intelligently discuss them or they haven't been "permitted" by the so-called organizers to have any discussions with him or other media. The latter would line up with standard authoritarian Palestinian views

I feel the same way about the majority of this board.

The protesters at Princeton have started a hunger strike and are whining about not being "cared for..." The comments at X are quite funny....

At Case Western, the protesters sacrificed themselves to protect their holy Hamas graffiti, and some of them paid for it as police looked on...

I don't equate what in effect is a "no comment" to not having a clue. Could be they were afraid of reprisals for expressing their thoughts openly.
The problem with that is: When you are protesting publicly, you obviously want people to pay attention to your thoughts and beliefs. To then cavil at being put on a public stage to make your point seems rather counter-intuitive.

The problem with that is: When you are protesting publicly, you obviously want people to pay attention to your thoughts and beliefs. To then cavil at being put on a public stage to make your point seems rather counter-intuitive.

No problem at all. By not commenting one can maintain a position of bystander, whose participating was no more than that guy who's asking the question. It enables the, "I was just there to hear for myself what they had to say," defense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back