No surprise here

MAGAism is going to have to be stamped out in America as was Naziism in Germany after the war.

EvenIknow.jpg

Last edited:
MAGAism is going to have to be stamped out in America as was Naziism in Germany after the war.
Oh I see! So Americans who want equal justice under the law, a free and independent press our border secure and our citizens protected are NAZIS. This is the level of ignorance amongst Democrat supporters today.

I think it was the Russian propaganda channels aka, the Right Wing Echo Chamber, that was parroting the talking points that concerned them.

Whereas the Neo-GOP pledges to use Russian and strongman tactic explicitly

"The four-time indicted, twice-impeached disgraced former president, Donald Trump, who admitted Tuesday that he will govern as a “dictator” on “day one” should he win office again, is overtly vowing to weaponize government and seek retribution against the news media, showing no regard for the First Amendment protections afforded to the Fourth Estate.

In a particularly disturbing conversation this week, Trump’s former top political strategist, Steve Bannon, and former National Security Council adviser, Kash Patel, openly discussed plans to target the press. Bannon, who underscored that such promises are “not just rhetoric” and that they are “absolutely dead serious” about seeking revenge against journalists, asked Patel, who would likely serve in a second Trump administration, whether he could “deliver the goods.” Patel responded affirmatively, vowing that a re-empowered Trump would indeed “come after” the press.

“I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage of people, things, and events,” Trump declared in September, adding that he believes the press “should pay a big price” for supposedly hurting the country.

It's up to the ladies. Vote-um out ladies, vote them out.

Hey everyone…I am a ”NAZI” who supports Israel and loves Jewish people.

I am frankly a shitty NAZI.

Nazis spew antisemitism and force Draconian government policies like making people get experimental medical shots, closing their businesses and firing them.

Who are the NAZIS?

Oh I see! So Americans who want equal justice under the law, a free and independent press our border secure and our citizens protected are NAZIS. This is the level of ignorance amongst Democrat supporters today.
Not ignorant. Scum.

Forum List

Back