A good counter point

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

to the Israel committing genocide lie that has been making its run via the left wing loons on this board.

There is one huge unspoken fact that is at the core of the current conflagration: If Hamas were to declare a cease fire and either release or account for the remaining hostages, the fighting and killing would stop immediately.

And yet nobody in the public sphere is even suggesting such a possibility. No campus demonstrations to induce Hamas to do the Right Thing, eh?

The IDF has made its objectives abundantly clear, and it is NOT to kill any civilians - a fact that is manifested daily as they advise everyone in the area under attack of what is coming. It is HAMAS that wants civilians killed.

But we all know that, don't we?

There is one huge unspoken fact that is at the core of the current conflagration: If Hamas were to declare a cease fire and either release or account for the remaining hostages, the fighting and killing would stop immediately.

And yet nobody in the public sphere is even suggesting such a possibility. No campus demonstrations to induce Hamas to do the Right Thing, eh?

The IDF has made its objectives abundantly clear, and it is NOT to kill any civilians - a fact that is manifested daily as they advise everyone in the area under attack of what is coming. It is HAMAS that wants civilians killed.

What good is a warning if there is no place to run to, or any way to get there. "Your innocent children are gonna die--- BOOM." How humane is that?

to the Israel committing genocide lie that has been making its run via the left wing loons on this board.

RWNJ newsletter means nohing. Men, Women and Children are murdered by the IDF.

Yet they are killing Palestinian civilians left and right, non-stop.

What does that tell you?

back-to-the-future-adventure.gif

There is more than opinion in that piece. Then again trying to explain anything to leftist loons is pointless. You being a prime example.

I dedide what I consider to the truth based accurate reporting from the field (my father, my mothe, my granddmother, my grandfather and great grandfather were news paper reporters). I do believe Reich Wing Propaganda sites. I know you are fuck headed dead from the neck up MAGA MAGGOT and I know you believe the lies that are spoon fed to you. I do not. I know you need to believe the lies. If it weren't for the lies you would nothing.

Forum List

Back