Shrimp and Grits! Harris Finds a New Way to Display Her Incompetence

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Vice President Kamala Harris only smirked and gave a sarcastic answer Monday to reporters' questions about Hamas saying it had accepted a cease-fire deal involving the bloody Mideast war.
"Madam Vice President, Hamas says it accepted--," a reporter began as Harris exited Joe Louis Southern Kitchen in Detroit, Mich.

"Shrimp and grits," Harris, 59, interjected with a grin as she pointed to her bag. "You wanted to know."

I had no idea Hamas was interested in shrimp and grits. Maybe with some hot sauce?
Democrats are divisively ripping this nation apart with their support of terrorism in Gaza, and all we get from the VP is ‘shrimp and grits’.

Biden’s only response will be ‘corn pop’.

Last edited:
The reporters made a major mistake in thinking Harris has any thoughts.
Of course she deflected, because she knew she would say something entirely stupid. As bad as it sounds
"shrimp and grits" was a brilliant move on her part.

The reporters made a major mistake in thinking Harris has any thoughts.
Of course she deflected, because she knew she would say something entirely stupid. As bad as it sounds
"shrimp and grits" was a brilliant move on her part.
98% probability she doesn’t know who Hamas is.

Vice President Kamala Harris only smirked and gave a sarcastic answer Monday to reporters' questions about Hamas saying it had accepted a cease-fire deal involving the bloody Mideast war.
"Madam Vice President, Hamas says it accepted--," a reporter began as Harris exited Joe Louis Southern Kitchen in Detroit, Mich.

"Shrimp and grits," Harris, 59, interjected with a grin as she pointed to her bag. "You wanted to know."

I had no idea Hamas was interested in shrimp and grits. Maybe with some hot sauce?
Democrats are divisively ripping this nation apart with their support of terrorism in Gaza, and all we get from the VP is ‘shrimp and grits’.

Biden’s only response will be ‘corn pop’.

Bread and circuses.

Q: What kind of evil freaks support terrorists?
A:
Democrats.
Meanwhile back in reality...the picture below is of the average Trump supporter:

Screen Shot 2024-05-07 at 2.32.12 PM.png

He was arrested for mailing bombs to people...a classic act of terrorist for decades.

Like all Trump supporters, he craves violence and mayhem.

Much like the blob, the right wing hero above has declared bankruptcy, has often lied about his past, and is a general sleaze bag. Hopefully they’ll be sharing a cell pretty soon.

Meanwhile back in reality...the picture below is of the average Trump supporter:

View attachment 943404

He was arrested for mailing bombs to people...a classic act of terrorist for decades.

Like all Trump supporters, he craves violence and mayhem.

Much like the blob, the right wing hero above has declared bankruptcy, has often lied about his past, and is a general sleaze bag. Hopefully they’ll be sharing a cell pretty soon.

PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT MY FAVORITE VP WE NEED TO BRING UP THINGS NOBODY HAS HEARD ABOUT THAT OCCURRED DECADES AGO!!!!

Shrimp and grits is a southern tradition.

You just don’t like it because it doesn’t actively try to destroy someone else.

Made this dish several times. I do it with the tails off.

I wasn't talking about shrimp and grits, I was talking about Kamala Harris. Sorry that went over your head, but understandable

She is the most stupidest WORTHLESS imbecile that walks this planet and any Liberal that loves her is just as stupid as she is...:p

Cackling Kamala is a FPM (Face Palm Moment) with every failed attempt at a coherent sentence.

Forum List

Back