US Message Board 🦅

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More freedom, smaller government, more drugs, less spending, more thirdworlders…Can this work?

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerate bottom feeders who seek impairment and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

RightTard Logic.....I do not want to do something so I want to make it illegal for everyone else

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Libertarians seem to think a society full of impaired drug users is a better more productive society...because FREEDOM.
I don’t think they realize that some cultures, the ones they recruit, can’t be extended freedom without abusing it.

dblack Harpy Eagle your thoughts?
We have data from the idiot liberal west coast. Decriminalizing drugs has led to a collapse of law and order. Tweaked out homeless drug addicts camped all over the city has turned it into a trash heap. Prostitution to support their addiction. Rampant theft to support their addiction. Untold billions being spent on the problem it created. All sorts of new government agencies created to deal with the problem. Vast numbers of businesses shut down permanently.

A few years after decriminalization...even the idiot liberals are now re-criminalizing drugs.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is this the part where you purple hairs tell us Indians founded and built America?
1715199293380.png

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you wish to live your life in a drugged out haze then F off to Druganistan with your addiction and stop turning America into a shithole!

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
TRUE libertarian principles would be you can do whatever the hell you want, so long has it has ZERO impact on others. But that's simply not the case with drugs, obviously. We can't even go shopping in broad daylight now because the drug addicts will jump under your vehicle with a saws all and hack off your catalytic converter.

Up in addictville Seattle a company was fed up with getting robbed so they installed a high chain link fence around their building...the drug addicts stole the fence and sold it for metal scrap. :auiqs.jpg:

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
TRUE libertarian principles would be you can do whatever the hell you want, so long has it has ZERO impact on others. But that's simply not the case with drugs, obviously. We can't even go shopping in broad daylight now because the drug addicts will jump under your vehicle with a saws all and hack off your catalytic converter.

Up in addictville Seattle a company was fed up with getting robbed so they installed a high chain link fence around their building...the drug addicts stole the fence and sold it for metal scrap. :auiqs.jpg:
LibLites like Harpy Eagle TNHarley think you can have a robust free shit system in place (welfare) and have the “do whatever you want” principle in play concurrently….you can’t.
I can’t pay Guadalupe to run her baby factory and pay for her weed to.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yo dawg… Harpy Eagle is this you homie?
If this were my son, I’d punch him in his fucking mouth…you’d high-five him wouldn’t you?

Reaction score
Its not about what is good or not for society. Its about a small government. Liberty. Something you people care nothing about.
Dictatorship of the Plutariat

The Aynal Randies will institute a police state "to protect rugged individualists from mob rule."

Lenin also promised "the withering away of the state." Whither went that? The Libretardians fish with the same kind of utopian bait. Lizardtarianism is a mirror-image of Communist tyranny, reversed from Left to Right but just as ugly.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dictatorship of the Plutariat

The Aynal Randies will institute a police state "to protect rugged individualists from mob rule."

Lenin also promised "the withering away of the state." Whither went that? The Libretardians fish with the same kind of utopian bait. Lizardtarianism is a mirror-image of Communist tyranny, reversed from Left to Right but just as ugly.
1715202684167.png

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerate bottom feeders who seek impairment and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

Do you not ever have a drink of alcohol?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thats because you duopoly cucks keep voting our rights away.

I'd fully support any candidate that stood for Constitutional rights, small government, logical spending/ deficit reduction.

I absolutely know it won't happen, the duopoly controls everything and they depend on faction infighting

My grandfather told me this would happen long ago

Forum List