More freedom, smaller government, more drugs, less spending, more thirdworlders…Can this work?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The title sort of describes the gist of the Libertarian platform. Libertarians haven’t been able to rollout a candidate that can gain any ground on the duopoly. Could it be that people see the equation and know such an equation can’t work based on ALL available data?

The Libertarian platform was probably right for some era of time in America. I believe it needs a major overhaul if they want to compete in our current political landscape.

Thats because you duopoly cucks keep voting our rights away.
Our rights are being voted away by big city filth and foreigners who don’t know what we’re about.
Your platform is its own worst enemy….that’s kind of the point of the thread.

More drugs will skyrocket reduction in freedoms, the size of government and the spending.
Libertarians seem to think a society full of impaired drug users is a better more productive society...because FREEDOM.
I don’t think they realize that some cultures, the ones they recruit, can’t be extended freedom without abusing it.

dblack Harpy Eagle your thoughts?

Our rights are being voted away by big city filth and foreigners who don’t know what we’re about.
Your platform is its own worst enemy….that’s kind of the point of the thread.
And you guys.

Libertarians seem to think a society full of impaired drug users is a better more productive society...because FREEDOM.
I don’t think they realize that some cultures, the ones they recruit, can’t be extended freedom without abusing it.

Its not about what is good or not for society. Its about a small government. Liberty. Something you people care nothing about.

Its not about what is good or not. Its about a small government. Liberty. Something you people care nothing about.
Cool sentiment….Again, I’ll ask, in practice (not sentiment) do you really think you can have more freedom, smaller government, more drugs, less spending, more thirdworlders and built a legit society with such an equation?

Why do you assume all drug users are impared?

Do you not ever have a drink of alcohol?

Why do you assume all drug users are impared?

hahahaha….you honestly don’t know that that’s what drugs do? They impair the mind.
Poverty stricken lowlife degenerates are far more likely to use and abuse drugs.
You want to recruit more poverty stricken lowlife degenerates and feed them more drugs…what could possibly go wrong?

hahahaha….you honestly don’t know that that’s what drugs do? They impair the mind.
Poverty stricken lowlife degenerates are far more likely to use and abuse drugs.
You want to recruit more poverty stricken lowlife degenerates and feed them more drugs…what could possibly go wrong?

I am going to go home today and have a nice Pina Colada or maybe a mojito.

Should that be illegal?

As for your study....I bet we can find the same correlation between those that drink the most.

Then there is this..

Middle-class 'consume more drugs and alcohol' than poorest​

I am going to go home today and have a nice Pina Colada or maybe a mojito.

Should that be illegal?
hahaha…You don’t understand… as the quality of the citizen changes so must our level of freedom…We aren’t what we use to be and government gets involved to force behavior trends through legilation/freedom loss. Get it?
You can’t have your “free travelers” and drugs…the shit just doesn’t equate and second graders know it.

As for your study....I bet we can find the same correlation between those that drink the most.

Then there is this..

Middle-class 'consume more drugs and alcohol' than poorest​

LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerate bottom feeders who seek impairment and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

hahaha…You don’t understand… as the quality of the citizen changes so must our level of freedom…We aren’t what we use to be and government gets involved to force behavior trends through legilation/freedom loss. Get it?
You can’t have your “free travelers” and drugs…the shit just doesn’t equate and second graders know it.

You still cannot even answer the most simple of questions.

But it is good to see you be so open and happy about giving up your freedoms.

I just cant go along with it.

Forum List

Back