Maybe not a "Sports" point, but...

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
In anticipation of tonight's 20/20: Prisoner in Russia – The Brittney Griner Interview, I thought I'd familiarize myself with that worthy athlete, so that I can put the whole thing in perspective (in the event that I can stay awake long enough to watch it). Promotional pictures on TV the past few days show an extremely tall "Black" woman, apparently grooming herself to be a latter-day POC version of Harpo Marx...but I digress.

So like any other lazy observer, I pop onto Wikipedia to see what it has to say about Griner. Her basketball career has been outstanding and as much as anything else manifests how someone of extraordinary height and "length" can block a shitload of shots against girls and women who conspicuously cannot jump. Accordingly, she has been of great value to every team for which she has played.

Parenthetically, for anyone who believes that Mark Cuban is not a jag-off, he was famously quoted as saying he was "tempted" to draft her for the Dallas Mavericks. It leaves me rather speechless.

Not surprisingly, her personal life has been something of a shit show, starting when her Vet-Hero father threw her out of the house when she "came out of the closet" as a lesbian in HS.

But one thing in particular caught my eye, not related to basketball. Please read along with me...

"On August 14, 2014, Griner got engaged to fellow WNBA player Glory Johnson. On April 22, 2015, they were both arrested on charges of assault and disorderly conduct after police responded to a fight between the two in their suburban home in Phoenix. Both had sustained some injuries. Despite this incident, they married the following month on May 8, 2015, in Phoenix. On May 15, 2015, the WNBA suspended Griner and Johnson for seven games each after Griner pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct charges. Griner was also required to complete 26 weeks of domestic violence counseling."

"On June 4, 2015, Griner and Johnson revealed that Johnson was pregnant with twins, conceived with Johnson's eggs through in-vitro fertilization. The following day, and after less than a month of marriage, Griner filed for an annulment of the marriage citing fraud and duress; the annulment was denied. Johnson gave birth to twin girls on October 12, 2015, 16 weeks premature. Griner was ordered to pay child support to Johnson. The couple's divorce was finalized in June 2016."

"Griner became engaged to Cherelle Watson in August 2018, and they married in June 2019." [Highlighting is mine]

Point number one: Isn't it bizarre that Griner was forced to pay child support, when she played no part in the creation of the twins? They used Johnson's eggs and sperm from a presumably unidentified male (NOTE: Women cannot reproduce without male participation). There used to be a principle in the law that the husband was irrebuttably presumed to be the father of a child born while a couple is married - even if the father could not have been the fertilizing agent. Apparently this principle holds for gay "marriages" as well, where it is biologically impossible for the other spouse to have impregnated the pregnant one. Interesting.

Point number two: "Annulment" of a marriage HISTORICALLY could only be done if the marriage was never "consummated." In the case of a gay "marriage" it is not possible to "consummate" the marriage because the couple cannot have sexual intercourse, only masturbate together. So she claimed "fraud" and "duress." I wonder how they argued for that.

Well, now I'm ready to watch, breathlessly to be sure, this interview tonight.

In anticipation of tonight's 20/20: Prisoner in Russia – The Brittney Griner Interview, I thought I'd familiarize myself with that worthy athlete, so that I can put the whole thing in perspective (in the event that I can stay awake long enough to watch it). Promotional pictures on TV the past few days show an extremely tall "Black" woman, apparently grooming herself to be a latter-day POC version of Harpo Marx...but I digress.

So like any other lazy observer, I pop onto Wikipedia to see what it has to say about Griner. Her basketball career has been outstanding and as much as anything else manifests how someone of extraordinary height and "length" can block a shitload of shots against girls and women who conspicuously cannot jump. Accordingly, she has been of great value to every team for which she has played.

Parenthetically, for anyone who believes that Mark Cuban is not a jag-off, he was famously quoted as saying he was "tempted" to draft her for the Dallas Mavericks. It leaves me rather speechless.

Not surprisingly, her personal life has been something of a shit show, starting when her Vet-Hero father threw her out of the house when she "came out of the closet" as a lesbian in HS.

But one thing in particular caught my eye, not related to basketball. Please read along with me...

"On August 14, 2014, Griner got engaged to fellow WNBA player Glory Johnson. On April 22, 2015, they were both arrested on charges of assault and disorderly conduct after police responded to a fight between the two in their suburban home in Phoenix. Both had sustained some injuries. Despite this incident, they married the following month on May 8, 2015, in Phoenix. On May 15, 2015, the WNBA suspended Griner and Johnson for seven games each after Griner pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct charges. Griner was also required to complete 26 weeks of domestic violence counseling."

"On June 4, 2015, Griner and Johnson revealed that Johnson was pregnant with twins, conceived with Johnson's eggs through in-vitro fertilization. The following day, and after less than a month of marriage, Griner filed for an annulment of the marriage citing fraud and duress; the annulment was denied. Johnson gave birth to twin girls on October 12, 2015, 16 weeks premature. Griner was ordered to pay child support to Johnson. The couple's divorce was finalized in June 2016."

"Griner became engaged to Cherelle Watson in August 2018, and they married in June 2019." [Highlighting is mine]

Point number one: Isn't it bizarre that Griner was forced to pay child support, when she played no part in the creation of the twins? They used Johnson's eggs and sperm from a presumably unidentified male (NOTE: Women cannot reproduce without male participation). There used to be a principle in the law that the husband was irrebuttably presumed to be the father of a child born while a couple is married - even if the father could not have been the fertilizing agent. Apparently this principle holds for gay "marriages" as well, where it is biologically impossible for the other spouse to have impregnated the pregnant one. Interesting.

Point number two: "Annulment" of a marriage HISTORICALLY could only be done if the marriage was never "consummated." In the case of a gay "marriage" it is not possible to "consummate" the marriage because the couple cannot have sexual intercourse, only masturbate together. So she claimed "fraud" and "duress." I wonder how they argued for that.

Well, now I'm ready to watch, breathlessly to be sure, this interview tonight.
My daughter went to Baylor so I followed the lady basketball team there. Obviously, Griner was a huge force for their success. But I would rather watch grass grow or paint dry than any interview with her on tv.

Griner is a circus freak who has become a symbol of Black grievance and entitlement. Keep it up!

He was virtue signaling, pandering to leftist woke globalists. That’s all. He wasn’t serious. She’d be annihilated in the NBA, and that’s not a slight. Any WNBA player would be, just like in pretty much all professional sports. The most Elite men are far beyond the most elite women. No pride in that statement, it’s expected biologically

This was no joke, this monster will carry the Olympic torch in Paris.
God save the world!
GMmGrKgXMAAQaLk

GMmGrKgWoAAWPFa

Forum List

Back