LeBron James Threatens a Female Fan

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
This is hilarious

She's giving him the boo hoo sign with her hands and screaming at him. She's standing up. He walks by her and fakes like he's going to attack her. Her reaction is priceless. She sits down scared, realizes he just punked her and she gets mad about it. He smiled. It was funny if you ask me. Want to talk shit lady? I've seen this on Big Time Wrestling. The fan is screaming at the giant man and the giant turns towards the fan suddenly the fan shut up. Usually.

Was it right for him to do that? Probably not. But I do find it interesting on a few different levels or for a few different reasons. Your thoughts?

He didn’t threaten her. And him flinching didn’t stop her from continuing to talk shit

This is hilarious

She's giving him the boo hoo sign with her hands and screaming at him. She's standing up. He walks by her and fakes like he's going to attack her. Her reaction is priceless. She sits down scared, realizes he just punked her and she gets mad about it. He smiled. It was funny if you ask me. Want to talk shit lady? I've seen this on Big Time Wrestling. The fan is screaming at the giant man and the giant turns towards the fan suddenly the fan shut up. Usually.

Was it right for him to do that? Probably not. But I do find it interesting on a few different levels or for a few different reasons. Your thoughts?

I think that he's the professional and should act like one. He's where he is courtesy of those fans who pay big bucks to watch him play. He should act like he understands that.

LeBron acts like a little bitch. How is this newsworthy? It’s every day for him.

I don't know why athletes get angry at fans. I would laugh, even if they said the worst things. First, why feed the troll? Second, they are paying money to watch you play a sport so who is the fool?

Finally, it shouldn't matter. Free Speech. Just win the game. If you don't, go relax in your million dollar mansion.

The only time a player should react is if physically attacked, They can then defend themselves if the person gets in their grill.

This is hilarious

If all he did was flex, and she was instigating the situation, good for him.

FAFO.

I don't know why athletes get angry at fans. I would laugh, even if they said the worst things. First, why feed the troll? Second, they are paying money to watch you play a sport so who is the fool?

Finally, it shouldn't matter. Free Speech. Just win the game. If you don't, go relax in your million dollar mansion.

The only time a player should react is if physically attacked, They can then defend themselves if the person gets in their grill.
Seriously, have some class and dignity. If the fans run you out of a city, try to get traded and reflect on why they can't stand you.

He could have ignored it. But if you are going to sit in the front row does that give you the right to do anything? SHUP whench. He was right nearby. Have a little dignity and class as the guy says above. Then Lebron went over and made fun of it (shaming her further) with other players. Sometimes I don't blame them.

Those fans are too close. Just watch. Just bet and lose. By all means just SHUP the harrasment.

This is hilarious

actually it's pretty funny
If I was that fan I would have yelled, " that's not what your wife said to me."

It's funny to see players talk trash or get cocky when they are way behind. The opposing player often points to the scoreboard. In this case, point to the series result.

I think that he's the professional and should act like one. He's where he is courtesy of those fans who pay big bucks to watch him play. He should act like he understands that.
I agree. Can't argue. Especially court side seats. Can you imagine if this became a thing? NBA players fake punching fans? He should have at least got a technical and a fine. In retrospect. So other players know he crossed a line. I did a search and no such conversations. Because it's LeBron. They don't want him to say fuck it and retire. He's good for basketball.

This is thread worthy?

That's what you said in 2016 about Draymond Green. Look at him now. If you forgot

Green was absent for Game 5 of the Finals with his first career suspension. In Game 4, Green got rolled up under Cavaliers star LeBron James, and extended his arm, hitting James in the groin as he passed over him. Green's actions were upgraded to a Flagrant Foul after the game, which was his fourth of the postseason, incurring an automatic one-game ban.

Green was absent for Game 5 of the Finals with his first career suspension. In Game 4, Green got rolled up under Cavaliers star LeBron James, and extended his arm, hitting James in the groin as he passed over him. Green's actions were upgraded to a Flagrant Foul after the game, which was his fourth of the postseason, incurring an automatic one-game ban.
… which Green deserved.

It looked like all parties were laughing after, truly a non-story. But look at the headline.. this is CNN/MSNBC reporting on Trump stuff.

Also, The OP has a thing for trying to discredit Lebron James, while worshipping Michael Jordan.

Come on. I love Lebron. I even defend his right to support BLM.

Do you think it was cool what he did? Yesterday I was watching the Bucks game. Bobby Portis Jr was jawing with a fan. Be honest. Would you be okay if he fake punched towards that fan?

I'm asking both of you. Lots of NBA players jaw with fans who are screaming at them. Would you be okay if it became a thing where NBA players fake threatened fans?

Come on. I love Lebron. I even defend his right to support BLM.

Do you think it was cool what he did? Yesterday I was watching the Bucks game. Bobby Portis Jr was jawing with a fan. Be honest. Would you be okay if he fake punched towards that fan?

I'm asking both of you. Lots of NBA players jaw with fans who are screaming at them. Would you be okay if it became a thing where NBA players fake threatened fans?
All he did was suddenly halt and tighten up his body. I have no problem with it.

All he did was suddenly halt and tighten up his body. I have no problem with it.
If he tried to intimidate a fan, he should have been fined by either the league or the team. That fan paid for the privilege to be there, the least he could do is act like it.

Forum List

Back