Kristi Noem is being mistreated

Liberals hate strong Republican women who have a chance to advance in the world of politics.
Are you nuts? Being the governor of South Dakota is a launching pad to the world of politics? Name one thing SD is known for. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Seek help soon.

The residents of a state should not be able to ban a governor from traveling where he/she wishes to go. This should never have been allowed to happen. The media is also part of the problem. Kristi Noem is getting the Sarah Palin treatment.

---Gov. Kristi Noem is banned from nearly 20% of her own state---

Again, Noem acted like she was some tough bitch and the tribes said it's her dumb big mouth and sucking up to Trump that got her banned again.

Are you nuts? Being the governor of South Dakota is a launching pad to the world of politics? Name one thing SD is known for. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well, for one thing, you don't live there.

Which is a benefit in 49 very lucky states, including SD.

Last edited:
At least I don't live under a rock like you do, peckerhead.

You possess the personality of a rock.

And your jokes don't land.

Here's my impersonation of your waste of bandwidth:

"Fuck you, shithead. I hate Trump, you pecker head. Did I mention Trump's a shitty asshole?"

You make spambots seem eloquent and intellectual.

Total disgrace.

Sorry, had to be said.

Well, for one thing, you don't live there.

Which is a benefit in 49 very lucky states, including SD.
At least I don't live under a rock like you do, peckerhead.
You possess the personality of a rock.

And your jokes don't land.

Here's my impersonation of your waste of bandwidth:

"Fuck you, shithead. I hate Trump, you pecker head. Did I mention Trump's a shitty asshole?"

You make spambots seem eloquent and intellectual.

Total disgrace.

Sorry, had to be said.
Here's my impersonation of your bandwith:

"Screw you libtard, I love Trump because he's a liar, a conman, corrupt, a degenerate & a traitor".

Total disgrace is right.

The residents of a state should not be able to ban a governor from traveling where he/she wishes to go. This should never have been allowed to happen. The media is also part of the problem. Kristi Noem is getting the Sarah Palin treatment.

---Gov. Kristi Noem is banned from nearly 20% of her own state---

By both sides, she’s a uniter! Everyone hates puppy killers.

Forum List

Back