Kristi Noem is being mistreated

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The residents of a state should not be able to ban a governor from traveling where he/she wishes to go. This should never have been allowed to happen. The media is also part of the problem. Kristi Noem is getting the Sarah Palin treatment.

---Gov. Kristi Noem is banned from nearly 20% of her own state---

Probably more Obiden BS paying “the poor minorities” to become full on Deep State soldiers. As-if they weren’t already? The filthy MSM will take it from here. I didn’t open the article. I know it all w/o the MSM since 2020. None of the BLM or Indian BS happens by accident.

Last edited:
The residents of a state should not be able to ban a governor from traveling where he/she wishes to go. This should never have been allowed to happen. The media is also part of the problem. Kristi Noem is getting the Sarah Palin treatment.

Noem gets the same treatment any conservative leaning female, black, hispanic, asian or gay person gets. The left HATES

The looney left HATES conservative leaning women, blacks, spanish, asian or gays. It goes against their narrative.

They’re worried that she may murder their dogs.

Too soon?

Liberals hate strong Republican women who have a chance to advance in the world of politics.

Kristi Noem's a superficial clown with way too much baggage.

Sold out land in her state to China, took the wrong position on boys in girls sports, and has been accused of corruption by credible sources within the GOP.

I'm glad to be rid of her in terms of any VP contention.

She called them out for the drugs coming out of there and asked them to get their shit together.

They answered by banning her. Guess they like their drugs

Kristi Noem's a superficial clown with way too much baggage.

Sold out land in her state to China, took the wrong position on boys in girls sports, and has been accused of corruption by credible sources within the GOP.

I'm glad to be rid of her in terms of any VP contention.
don't believe she was a serious contender even before the dog business. Agree with you about China and Noem. Just for the record since the Gov of ND seems to be a contender for VP has he been letting the monguloid Chinese communists buy farmland in ND?

She's a piece of shit & the Sioux know it.

don't believe she was a serious contender even before the dog business. Agree with you about China and Noem. Just for the record since the Gov of ND seems to be a contender for VP has he been letting the monguloid Chinese communists buy farmland in ND?

I have no idea.

Burgum probably appeals to Trump because he has been in his camp since 2016 (the low profile primary run aside), and he's no drama - plus a great fundraiser.

That said, he's from a state with only 3 electoral votes that no Democrat has won in decades. (At least...)

Not so sure he'd be a great pick, all potential Chinese boondoggles aside.

Forum List

Back