Judge in NY denying witness for

The fact that an employee recorded the transactions does not make the owner a separate legal entity. I have done the same thing many times, it does not transform the owner of the company into a "business".

I was a controller for a company that had 4 S-Corps under the C-Corp. I was an officer of the C-Corp, and I tracked the owner's personal expenses, and transferred funds from the S-Corps to his personal accounts as needed.

He was never considered a "business entity" on his own, and as long as I did not expense the personal funds as business expenses we were not running afoul of any tax laws.

All of the accounting reports from the software went to the accounting firm, and there was never a question of separating business from personal expenses.

The owner's accounts were all setup as equity accounts in the software, no matter how I labeled them. His personal database did not have income and expense accounts, because it was not used for tax purposes. The transfers to his personal accounts were recorded as "payments to owner" from the S-Corps, which is reported as a dividend on the Schedule K.

What Trump did was not illegal in the slightest, and it does not magically merge his person into his business.

I already did in a post above showing an email from Cohen to the Trump Organization for payment to the Trump Organization Controller and the Trump Organization CEO.

That email was entered into evidence before the jury.

Here it is again.

View attachment 943943

View attachment 943938

Also entered into evidence at trial were the above notes from a meeting involving the Trump Organization Controller and the Trump Organization CEO detailing how Cohen would be paid back for (in part) and how the payments would be Tax'ed Up to cover Cohens taxes.

I didn't say "Trump". Cohen was convicted of criminal campiagn fraud and Pecker upon realizing that what he and AMI were doing for the Trump Campaign were illegal undered into a non-prosecution agreement for the crimes on conditions of testimony and turning over documents.

WW
So? What does any of this have to do with the fact trump paid his lawyer for legal expense?

nobody gets to call an "expert" witness to testify there's no crime. That's the jury's job.

Swing and a miss.

When the persecution alleges that a misdemeanor crime was supposedly committed to facilitate or to coverup the commission of some other (unspecified) “crime,” an expert witness can certainly be called to demonstrate that there is no such “other” crime.

To deny a criminal defendant the right to call a highly relevant witness is tantamount to denying the accused the right to both his presumption of innocence as well as to present evidence challenging the prosecution’s case.

It is crystal clear that Merchan is a hack. He’s absolutely wrong. And he apparently doesn’t give a shit if there is a reversal of a conviction on this very basis as long as he “gets” Trump before the election.

And the underlying felony would be what Pecker and Cohen have already pled guilty too .... illegal campagin donations.
Oh. It “would be;” would it? How’s that? Because you say so when the FEC hasn’t and the DOJ hasn’t and no federal conviction has ever said any such thing? For fucks sake, even the scumbag localnpersecutor has declined to say so.
If Trump paid Cohen back for what cohen admits was an illegal campaign contribution ...... Trump's only defense would be ... He didn't know. lol
Wrong,yet again, you chucklehead.

Cohen is a perjurer. Already convicted of having committed perjury. So what he “says” doesn’t mean shit. And his say so doesn’t establish the truth of his guilty plea, either.

Show me the bill submitted by Cohen for legal services. I’m still waiting to see if he included a line in his fee statement about repaying him for expenditures to pay for Stormy Whore’s NDA.

The judge will not allow the expert on tax law to testify as an expert witness, because he is an expert on tax law. Smith knows way more about the Federal tax laws than Merchan ever will.

Merchan does not want Smith to tell the jury what is legal and not legal, because that would undermine Merchan's ability to give the jury the vague and subjective interpretation he wants them to base their verdict on.

The judge will not allow the expert on tax law to testify as an expert witness, because he is an expert on tax law. Smith knows way more about the Federal tax laws than Merchan ever will.

Merchan does not want Smith to tell the jury what is legal and not legal, because that would undermine Merchan's ability to give the jury the vague and subjective interpretation he wants them to base their verdict on.
Wrong persecutor.

Delaying for no reason, delaying to skirt the law....to prevent justice coming in to fruition.

Pay Attention!
It may delay but justice will come but he has the right to mount a defense and work for his interest. What worries me more is the push to cut a persons rights because of politics, so I am paying attention.

Forum List

Back