Judge in NY denying witness for

The money to Cohen, McConney testified, came from Trump's personal bank account.

Routed through the Trump Organization - a business entity. Means the payments were subject to business rules.

If FPOTUS#45 had paid directly the Trump Organization CEO and Controller would have been involved and it wouldn't have appeared on the Trump organization books.

WW

Routed through the Trump Organization - a business entity. Means the payments were subject to business rules.

If FPOTUS#45 had paid directly the Trump Organization CEO and Controller would have been involved and it wouldn't have appeared on the Trump organization books.

WW
where is any evidence it was routed through the Trump Organization? What does that even mean?

They are only involved because the State called them to testify. They certainly have some knowledge of the issue and what happened, why wouldn't they? They all worked with Trump, they talked....the man testified for the State...he just didn't say what you believe he said, and he destroyed your arguement.

He literally said, under oath Trump paid out of his own personal account.....why do you continue to deny the State's own evidence?

where is any evidence it was routed through the Trump Organization? What does that even mean?

They are only involved because the State called them to testify. They certainly have some knowledge of the issue and what happened, why wouldn't they? They all worked with Trump, they talked....the man testified for the State...he just didn't say what you believe he said, and he destroyed your arguement.

He literally said, under oath Trump paid out of his own personal account.....why do you continue to deny the State's own evidence?

Since we are at the repeat stage, here you go.

Your article doesn't say "directly" it said the money came from personal accounts. I'd have to go back and look at the testimony.

But if FPOTUS#45 had paid the money direclty, the Trump Organization CEO and Controller wouldn't have been involved. He routed the payments through the Trump Organization - a business entity.

Did the Controller say that FPOTUS#45 withdrew the funds and gave his personal lawyer a certified check? No he didn't.

He routed the reimbursements through the business.

WW

Your article doesn't say "directly" it said the money came from personal accounts. I'd have to go back and look at the testimony.

But if FPOTUS#45 had paid the money direclty, the Trump Organization CEO and Controller wouldn't have been involved. He routed the payments through the Trump Organization - a business entity.

Did the Controller say that FPOTUS#45 withdrew the funds and gave his personal lawyer a certified check? No he didn't.

WW
Who said they were involved? I am not sure what you mean? Why can't people that work together talk? Or heck, why couldn't Trump ask one to write the check out of his personal account? They work for him, so why couldn't he?

What do you mean "through" the Trump Organization?

Why does he have to withdraw funds and give the lawyer a certified check? Why can't he just write a personal check from his account? Why does he have to hand deliver it?

Well, the state's witness didn't testify that the money was routed through the business, he literally said he knows Trump wrote a check from his personal account.

I tell ya what, you go and find some evidence that was presented that counters that....I'll wait

yeah, those silly defendants, defending themselves and not letting the State just run all over them..

you demafascist really are something
He's failing on all of his ridiculous motions, because most are frivolous....just throwing crap out there, knowing he's going to fail on them after all the hearings and delays....delay delay delay.

If he is innocent in all of these crimes, then he should want a speedy trial.....because the prosecutors will not be able to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt!

All that he is doing to delay, is to stop the trials from taking place until he wins the presidency, is so he can kill them with the abuse of his presidential power. He's as crooked as they come! A man of perpetual cheating, lying, stealing and lawlessness imo.... Trump isn't fooling anyone.....not even you....you know he is crooked and corrupt... But he is your crook, your cheater....so that's ok.... :rolleyes-41:

Why are you missing the payments were routed through the Trump Organization (a business entity).

If he'd drawn a certified check from his personal account and given it to Cohen it would not have been a corporate matter and there would be no cause for charges.

But when he routed the payments through the business invovling the CEO and the Controller, business laws apply.

(BTW - there was no "retainer agreement". That was fictitious.)

WW

1715200524606.png

Why are you missing the payments were routed through the Trump Organization (a business entity).

If he'd drawn a certified check from his personal account and given it to Cohen it would not have been a corporate matter and there would be no cause for charges.

But when he routed the payments through the business invovling the CEO and the Controller, business laws apply.

(BTW - there was no "retainer agreement". That was fictitious.)

WW

View attachment 943883
Because I saw no evidence it was, that state’s own witness, the guy you told me to listen to, said it came from trumps personal account.

The fact Cohen sent a bill to the trump organization isn’t relevant

He's failing on all of his ridiculous motions, because most are frivolous....just throwing crap out there, knowing he's going to fail on them after all the hearings and delays....delay delay delay.

If he is innocent in all of these crimes, then he should want a speedy trial.....because the prosecutors will not be able to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt!

All that he is doing to delay, is to stop the trials from taking place until he wins the presidency, is so he can kill them with the abuse of his presidential power. He's as crooked as they come! A man of perpetual cheating, lying, stealing and lawlessness imo.... Trump isn't fooling anyone.....not even you....you know he is crooked and corrupt... But he is your crook, your cheater....so that's ok.... :rolleyes-41:
Doesn’t seem to be, hence the delay and scotus hearing a motion

Actually yes.

They are relevant to WHY Cohen committed criminal campaign violations and why FPOTUS#45 falsified business records.

I will say though that the prosecution took it two far.

Prosecution: Ms. Daniels did you and Mr. Trump have sex that night?

Daniels: Yes.

That should have been the end of the questions pertaining to the act itself.

WW
They have to convince the jury she is a credible witness. Details help that. If that's all they were going to do (Sex? Yes or no?), they could have just submitted an Affidavit.
She is on the stand as a credible witness to convince the jury Trump is a liar. Giving a detailed account is convincing, to a jury.

Because I saw no evidence it was, that state’s own witness, the guy you told me to listen to, said it came from trumps personal account.

But if FPOTUS#45 had paid the money directly, the Trump Organization CEO and Controller wouldn't have been involved. He routed the payments through the Trump Organization - a business entity.

Not at all, because the Trump Organization was paying the invoices for "attorney's fees" which weren't attorney fees, they were reimbursements for criminal campaign fraud.

WW

But if FPOTUS#45 had paid the money directly, the Trump Organization CEO and Controller wouldn't have been involved. He routed the payments through the Trump Organization - a business entity.

Not at all, because the Trump Organization was paying the invoices for "attorney's fees" which weren't attorney fees, they were reimbursements for criminal campaign fraud.

WW
Why can’t you show us evidence he routed the payment through the trump organization?

Haha criminal campaign fraud that the FEC said trump didn’t commit??

The evidence remains clear and obvious. Yeah, you are Trump material.

The evidence remains clear and obvious. Yeah, you are Trump material.
Except for that uncharged mystery crime that allows misdemeanors to be bumped to felonies after the statute of limitations with no due process for said mystery crime. Please feel free to explain how that is Constitutional. There is no evidence these charges are even related to the mystery crime. Take off the blinders.

Except for that uncharged mystery crime that allows misdemeanors to be bumped to felonies after the statute of limitations with no due process for said mystery crime. Please feel free to explain how that is Constitutional. There is no evidence these charges are even related to the mystery crime. Take off the blinders.
It's all true, so tough to be you. You are no constitutional scholar at all.

Why can’t you show us evidence he routed the payment through the trump organization?

I already did in a post above showing an email from Cohen to the Trump Organization for payment to the Trump Organization Controller and the Trump Organization CEO.

That email was entered into evidence before the jury.

Here it is again.

1715211273235.png

1715211008318.png

Also entered into evidence at trial were the above notes from a meeting involving the Trump Organization Controller and the Trump Organization CEO detailing how Cohen would be paid back for (in part) and how the payments would be Tax'ed Up to cover Cohens taxes.

Haha criminal campaign fraud that the FEC said trump didn’t commit??

I didn't say "Trump". Cohen was convicted of criminal campiagn fraud and Pecker upon realizing that what he and AMI were doing for the Trump Campaign were illegal undered into a non-prosecution agreement for the crimes on conditions of testimony and turning over documents.

WW

Is it also called Lawfare for all the legal, yet unnecessary and ridiculous motions, and appeals that Trump uses to the nth degree to delay his trials, with the help of Trump's appointed judges and justices?
All defendants use all motions they need and rightfully do so. I have no issue with a person charged with a crime to use all the motions, appeals and defense at their disposal, I am for justice and working with in the law to work at proving innocence. To deny a person of their right to legally defend themselves is a violation of one’s constitutional rights. So, I say he keeps doing what he is doing and let the chips fall where they may. At least give him a fair trial.

Forum List

Back