Judge Cannon pushes back Trump deadline for filing

She's clearly in the bag for the defendant This latest ruling basically postpones the trial date indefinitely. That is not in the service of a "speedy trial" nor is it in the best interests of the government. This needs to be over and done with before the election.

She not been nicknamed "loose" cannon for nothing.
Complain, complain, complain. Your post reveals your agenda, which has nothing to do with justice and everything to do with punishment. They waited too long to start things, too bad.

The rodents that support this kind of actions are traitors to this country. They actually think that cannon is doing something that is right. What did the Trump team say that he can murder his opponents or anyone he wants to, he can give critical information to our enemy's and not be responsible and the only way they can do anything about it to impeach him first.
MAGAism is going to have to be stamped out in America as was Naziism in Germany after the war.

Hahaha, no it won't.

What would that even look like? A bunch of fantass, halfwit rednecks occupying the Post Office? 🤣
Nah.............Trump will have all the Latino's in the military who love and support Him at His side, the Goober Battalions will also come in force.

Nah.............Trump will have all the Latino's in the military who love and support Him at His side, the Goober Battalions will also come in force.
Haha, well there is the dumbest shit I will read all day.

The Hispanics in the military? You think they are going to fight their way off base and join the orange pile of shit at Mar A Lago?

Are you on drugs? What freakish and embarrassing nonsense.

The Hispanics in the military? You think they are going to fight their way off base and join the orange pile of shit at Mar A Lago?

How'd it go in the last civil war?

You are stupid.

best place to put Delldude is where I put him on ignore.

best place to put Delldude is where I put him on ignore.
Roosevelt.jpg

What a travesty that they're allowed to get away with any of this, and the appeal process is the only way to apparently counteract any of it. I personally think, from watching the NY trial, that they're intentionally doing things to allow an appeal, and they're only objective in all of this is to put on show trials for the media to interfere in the election. I don't even think they want any of these to end in any kind of punishment outside of monetary, they just want to use these trials to smear. Explains the bullshit that's being allowed to go on in the NY kangaroo court case, they know it will be appealed, by then it will be too late.

Forum List

Back