Smith's patience has expired.

Fuck Smith and his lack of patience.

Suck it, you jerkoff.

Try being an honest prosecutor some day.
He is. The problem is the "judge" who's an incompetent hack who fucked this case up from day one, delaying it for your boy.

Looks like you'll still have a shot at Trump butt before the imprint of his asscrack on your face wears off.

Special Counsel Jack Smith Is Done With Judge Aileen Cannon And Lets It Show

In a new filing that bluntly confronts U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, Special Counsel Jack Smith takes a new tone of incredulousness and disdain for her mishandling of the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case.

The issue at hand is her failure to have yet ruled on Donald Trump’s motion to dismiss based on his inane, unprecedented, and counterfactual reading of the Presidential Records Act. Instead of rejecting the argument out of hand, Cannon not only is entertaining it but ordered the two sides to propose jury instructions based on two different deeply flawed interpretations of the PRA.

That set up an nearly impossible challenge for Smith: How do you draft jury instructions that are so wrong on the law without looking like an idiot, undermining your own case, and pissing of the judge?

The answer: You can’t.

So Smith went all in, no longer trying to placate, educate, or hand-hold Cannon.

Smith ripped her interpretations of the PRA: “both of the Court’s scenarios are fundamentally flawed and any jury instructions that reflect those scenarios would be error.” He said her “legal premise is wrong” and her requested jury instructions “would distort the trial.”

Special Counsel Jack Smith Loses Patience With Judge Aileen Cannon

Not a great idea to antagonize a Trump toady but some things need to be done. She's made it clear she is unqualified to be on this case from the standpoint of experience, an understanding of the law, and a lack of impartiality. Good for Smith that he has called her out.
Hmm...

I just find it funny that people care about a prosecutor getting impatient, as if he runs the show.
Well that's because you are taking a very shallow and low information approach. Some people actually are considering the content of Smith"s complaints.

Well that's because you are taking a very shallow and low information approach. Some people actually are considering the content of Smith"s complaints.
The majority of what lawyers say does not represent justice or the entirety of the situation. Therefore, there is little reason to grant their complaints a lot of credibility. Let's just say it this way, would you grant TRUMP!'s lawyers a lot of credibility if they were complaining about something the judge was doing?

Boilerplate, irrelevant to the content of smith's complaints

What a terrible argument. This is just intellectual laziness and a dodge of the content.
Bad form, there. You cut out most my post. Would you grant TRUMP!'s lawyers a lot of credibility if they were complaining about something the judge was doing? The answer, obviously, is that you would not. You would staunchly defend the judge's actions as being unassailable and you would castigate the attorneys for having the gall to complain.

Bad form, there. You cut out most my post
Because I don't give a shit about the other irrelevant nonsense.

I copied your argument and responded directly to it.

And it was really just your way of dodging the content. So really you know less than nothing about the topic and have nothing worthwhile to say.

Forum List

Back