It Appears That Biden Voters Are A Bigger Threat Than MAGA

Campus after campus has been inundated with pro-Hamas anti-Israel protesters. Last night UCLA was a war zone. As we speak cops are clearing the campus of protesters because they failed to disperse, and instead became extremely hostile, choosing to fight with police instead of closing up shop and going to their homes.

Where's all of the MAGA hat wearing thugs you people keep whining about?

lol, the hundreds of students convert to Islam…why do I get the feeling in about a week, they’ll be forgetting all about that…

You are ignoring the obvious coordination of these campus take over across the country. Who is financing them, who is organizing?

Terrorism is the #1 threat to the country. These "protests" are supporting terrorists. It is frightening that the Federal gvt isn't investigating these riots.
Oh! I agree!

But do you really believe they are not investigating that, behind the scenes?

Certainly, they are.....is what I believe.

It doesn't have to be blasted over the internet or in a viral tweet, for this to be happening....

I just think there is nothing we should be seeing them do.....while they are doing it....i.e. investigating funding, investigating any terrorism connections, investigating plants among students, investigating internet foreign entities trying to influence etc.

Rest assured, these things are being done... Imo.

We don't need them on campus sites acting as law enforcement in a locality.... which I mistakenly thought that is what you thought!

Oh! I agree!

But do you really believe they are not investigating that, behind the scenes?

Certainly, they are.....is what I believe.

It doesn't have to be blasted over the internet or in a viral tweet, for this to be happening....

I just think there is nothing we should be seeing them do.....while they are doing it....i.e. investigating funding, investigating any terrorism connections, investigating plants among students, investigating internet foreign entities trying to influence etc.

Rest assured, these things are being done... Imo.

We don't need them on campus sites acting as law enforcement in a locality.... which I mistakenly thought that is what you thought!
How about announcing a DOJ civil rights investigation? A Dept. of Education investigation ....

Be honest, if black or muslim students were being treated similarly at the University of Alabama, Biden would be putting the entire force of the Federal gvt on them.

How about announcing a DOJ civil rights investigation? A Dept. of Education investigation ....

Be honest, if black or muslim students were being treated similarly at the University of Alabama, Biden would be putting the entire force of the Federal gvt on them.
Law enforcement or the FBI etc, usually do not make an announcement that they are going to investigate someone or some thing, it is done secretly, so not to forewarn the criminals allowing them to cover their tracks.

I'm usually worried when politicians make those announcements....because to me it means something meaningful is likely not being done, and the announcement is merely for political posturing purpose....

Law enforcement or the FBI etc, usually do not make an announcement that they are going to investigate someone or some thing, it is done secretly, so not to forewarn the criminals allowing them to cover their tracks.

I'm usually worried when politicians make those announcements....because to me it means something meaningful is likely not being done, and the announcement is merely for political posturing purpose....
You must hate Garland and the Biden administration. They are announcing a new investigation every day.

On another post, you guys are saying the protesters are not students. I wish you guys would make up your minds.
They are foolish, easily led students. Are you really trying to say they can't be a mix of both? That's odd.

Campus after campus has been inundated with pro-Hamas anti-Israel protesters. Last night UCLA was a war zone. As we speak cops are clearing the campus of protesters because they failed to disperse, and instead became extremely hostile, choosing to fight with police instead of closing up shop and going to their homes.

Where's all of the MAGA hat wearing thugs you people keep whining about?

White supremacy is only a myth.

Forum List

Back