It Appears That Biden Voters Are A Bigger Threat Than MAGA

When these kids try to stop the peaceful and constitutional transfer of American presidential power by violently attacking the nation's Capitol, injuring a couple of hundred Capitol cops, causing our elected representatives and their staffs to hide for their lives, all over the blatant lies of a celebrity con man...

... then they'll be in the same league as the Insurrectionists and the Seditionist in Chief.

But it sure is telling that the rubes are STILL trying to downplay what they've done.
Do you dream about Trump all night too?

That is disturbing.

Holy mother of God you're a braindead fucktard. How the fuck did you make it this far, you fucking moron?

How do you even feed yourself? I doubt you're capable of much more than that.

I'm wondering if you're even capable of that, tbh.
Facts trigger you.

no apologies offered here

Senile Joey made it crystal clear today that the Federal gvt will not be taking any action against any of these Hamas supporters that took over these campuses.
But why would they Rawley? Aren't we a Republic, and law enforcement is delegated to the States in our Constitution? I think law enforcement in the States have this responsibility and will take care of it! (Hopefully)

I don't believe the Federal government took any legal action against any of the individuals in the rioting that occurred during the George Floyd Protests...did they? I know over the Floyd protest period, all state arrests combined, were over 10,000, and this was done by State law enforcement.

And these protests were relatively mild compared to the blm riot ones....these were more about hate with the tongue scenario, imo! Evil hatred towards Jews...Just awful, intimidating, anti Semite bullshit!

Though surely some are truly concerned about the thousands and thousands of deaths of women and children in Gaza done by Netanyahu orders....even I am just sick to my stomach on that...

But, I am no expert in war games, nor am I knowledgeable enough on the middle east to truly know what Israel is up against with Hamas, and connections to additional terror groups or Israeli Foreign govt enemies that are surely all tied in to this...? NONE THE LESS, Israel's actions in Gaza, and the deaths and starvation, and displacement of the Palestinian people is inhumane imo!

I'm curious to find out, how many were NOT students?

Democrats are NOT a benefactor of these protests.

Where?

All I see is red since the 1964 Civil Rights Law.
Clearly you're blind.

I suppose you think that all of those Republicans that are leaving Blue States (NY, NJ, CA, WA, CO) are fleeing to FL.

Some of them moved to GA, AL, NC, SC, TX, TN, and LA.

The people I know here that were born here still vote Dimpcrap.

But why would they Rawley? Aren't we a Republic, and law enforcement is delegated to the States in our Constitution? I think law enforcement in the States have this responsibility and will take care of it! (Hopefully)
You are ignoring the obvious coordination of these campus take over across the country. Who is financing them, who is organizing?

Terrorism is the #1 threat to the country. These "protests" are supporting terrorists. It is frightening that the Federal gvt isn't investigating these riots.

Attachments

• 1714748200851.png
    1714748200851.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 1
Clearly you're blind.

I suppose you think that all of those Republicans that are leaving Blue States (NY, NJ, CA, WA, CO) are fleeing to FL.

Some of them moved to GA, AL, NC, SC, TX, TN, and LA.

The people I know here that were born here still vote Dimpcrap.
Dude, just stop posting shit. Just own the racists that got kicked out of the Democratic Party.

Because they have owned the republic party since the rise of newtered gingrinch.

Dude, just stop posting shit. Just own the racists that got kicked out of the Democratic Party.

Because they have owned the republic party since the rise of newtered gingrinch.
Look, I've lived in the South for over 30 years.

I don't need a lecture on politics in the South from an outsider.

Sell your garbage to someone else.

Campus after campus has been inundated with pro-Hamas anti-Israel protesters.
"This morning, I spoke with Prime Minister Netanyahu about the horrific and ongoing attacks in Israel. The United States unequivocally condemns this appalling assault against Israel by Hamas terrorists from Gaza, and I made clear to Prime Minister Netanyahu that we stand ready to offer all appropriate means of support to the Government and people of Israel. Terrorism is never justified. Israel has a right to defend itself and its people. The United States warns against any other party hostile to Israel seeking advantage in this situation. My Administration’s support for Israel’s security is rock solid and unwavering."

The only threat voting for President Biden represents to Benedict Donald, and associated liars, is their hope of Benedict becoming the first dictator of the USA.

Forum List

Back