It Appears That Biden Voters Are A Bigger Threat Than MAGA

"This morning, I spoke with Prime Minister Netanyahu about the horrific and ongoing attacks in Israel. The United States unequivocally condemns this appalling assault against Israel by Hamas terrorists from Gaza, and I made clear to Prime Minister Netanyahu that we stand ready to offer all appropriate means of support to the Government and people of Israel. Terrorism is never justified. Israel has a right to defend itself and its people. The United States warns against any other party hostile to Israel seeking advantage in this situation. My Administration’s support for Israel’s security is rock solid and unwavering."

The only threat voting for President Biden represents to Benedict Donald, and associated liars, is their hope of Benedict becoming the first dictator of the USA.
That's great. Course if it wasn't for the billions of aide and weaponry that Biden gave to Iran last year this probably wouldn't have happened.

They can't fund terrorism in Gaza and Lebanon without our help.

That's great. Course if it wasn't for the billions of aide and weaponry that Biden gave to Iran last year this probably wouldn't have happened.

They can't fund terrorism in Gaza and Lebanon without our help.
"U.S. officials and the Qatari government have agreed to stop Iran from accessing a $6 billion account for humanitarian assistance in light of Hamas's attack on Israel, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo told House Democrats on Thursday,"

The Face Of Insanity:

2024-munich-security-conference-1024x683.jpg

EW: Two dozen illegal immigrants dock at a high end marina in California before storming into a neighborhood.The incident happened at Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach.Unfortunately, there is not much the local police can do considering a California measure prohibits the police from arresting illegals for entering the country.According to Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes, smuggling by sea has risen 140% since 2020.“Our nation’s border crisis is serious, lawless, and dangerous,” Mayor Will O’Neill said.“The approaches taken by the administrations in D.C. and Sacramento have made it significantly worse. As it has been said, every city is now a border city. We must expect better from people in charge of enforcing our laws.”

Forum List

Back