Jack Smith admits he made false claims to court in Trump case

It happened here.
In the indictment, Smith included a speech made by Trump. But he knowingly, willfully and with malice left out key parts of Trumps speech. Simply left it out.
Alan Dershowitz - "lying by omission, under the law, can be just as serious as lying by commission And Jack Smith knowingly doctored Trumps words, without doctoring it, it moves Trump's speech into the territory of the 1st amendment. You can argue that, but you cannot argue that Smith didn't lie."
It's provable. It's right there in the false indictment he created.
wrong indictment. wrong thread. the rest is probably wrong as well.

I had no idea that Jack Smith leaked the subpoenas.
Go ahead and post the subpoena, you would of had to read, I would like to see them as well.
They were not leaked, it was released officially
I read the first one when Trump was indicted, and a time line of NARA and Trump interactions since he left was shown in the news...

the second one I read about, recently and it was just for other footage on the grounds that could track the movements of the Trump Mara lago, erase he tapes gate, staffers.

neither went back farther than 60 days....

MARA LAGO SECURITY VIDEO, is held for only 60 days, then erased or copied over.

Good ...I was just about to blame you for crime ... glad I didn't make that mistake ...

You also don't own the roads, dumbass ... so stop using them ...
You seem awfully triggered. What’s gotten your panties all bunched up now, moonbat?

Special counsel Jack Smith's team made a startling admission in its case against former President Donald Trump, acknowledging in a new court filing that it failed to turn over all evidence to Mr. Trump's legal team as required by law and falsely claimed that it had.

LYING ABOUT DISCOVERY?

This bullshit case needs to be thrown out.

It should be used to toss all of Smith's AI generated bullshit and disbar Smith.

You seem awfully sensitive, Snowflake..

Don't feel safe enough in that carrier?
Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

Forum List

Back