Former CNN Political commentator Chris Cuomo admits he is vax damaged

Didnt he fake he was quarantined in his basement? Didnt someone see him walking around outside when he was supposedly hiding in the basement?

That was not just CNN amplifying government propaganda, was it?

I certainly hope Cuomo did not do his own research.

He was one of the worst of the "crisis of the unvaccinated" media liars/traitors/assholes.

AT LEAST HE DID NOT JUST GET A FAKE VAX CERTIFICATE and NOT THE SHOT LIKE MOST OF 'EM...

YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED, CHRIS CUOMO!!!!!

Too bad Gov Hogan, Howard Stern etc. all NEVER GOT THE ACTUAL SHOT....

I do not believe Biden got the shot live on TV,

When they jabbed him on that fake White House set…I do not believe that was a real administration of the vax to Biden live.

Too much left to chance. That was all seemingly performative.

I do not believe Biden got the shot live on TV,

When they jabbed him on that fake White House set…I do not believe that was a real administration of the vax to Biden live.

Too much left to chance. That was all seemingly performative.

WATER

We saw him jabbed.

The question was WITH WHAT...

Had Traitor Joe gotten Murderous Fraud Vax, it would have looked worse than this did...

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you're unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they'll soon overwhelm. But there's good news: If you're vaccinated and you had your booster shot, you're protected from severe illness and death — period. -- FJB, Dec 16, 2021

EPOCH TIMES?

You mean that NORTH KOREAN weirdo site?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you fools wonder why no one takes you seriously
Reports research findings from around the world on a factual basis .
Any Opinion pieces always clearly stated as such .

Who has succeeded in teachIng you how to imitate a parrot?

Cuomo has a new show on News Nation and I think it is one of the only true news shows on evening TV. He says he has "Long Covid" and has brought Dr. Birx to discuss why there is nearly no effort to determine WHY people have this condition and how prevalent it is. Cuomo was definitely a tool of the Democrats while on CNN but imo he's definitely worth watching now.

So he wasn't harmed by the vaccines, he was harmed by covid. That's something entirely different from what the Epoch Times is promoting. They're claiming he's sick from the VACCINES.

I agree about long covid. We heard a lot about long covid in 2020 and 2021 but not much since. One of the greatest benefits of the vaccines was that they all but eliminated the risk of long covid. Those who are fully vaxxed have a 62% reduction in long covid.

My sister, who is really immuno-compromised, had covid twice, and survived the covid, being fully vaxxed, and receiving monoclonal antibodies the same day she tested positive. But the second bout of covid triggered the return of her pulmonary fibrosis she'd had for years but which had been in remission.

But in defence of the lack of answers medicinee has for long haul covid patients is they have no idea, because they've never seen it before. And all of the money and all of the research to this point has been about shutting down this virus, which the USA never achieved.

70,000 people died from covid last year. This focus for American medicine and research is still about reducing the body count.

Was it the virus or the shots that have made me constantly sick for last 4 years.?
I got the two dose Moderna. Had Covid round 1 for 17 days and 9 months later Covid Two for 9 days. Cuts began to not heal. Went on steroids and anti biotic treatments. Right eye failed and could do only very limited driving. Minimal appetite frequent multi day lasting and sometime crippling stomach upset.
About two months ago things started improving
I’m still improving
WE were test subjects ordered to be so by US government . I’m still furious. Lib loons still espousing how useful the shots , masks, etc were are simply out right mental defectives with an alarming, punitive agenda .

Reports research findings from around the world on a factual basis .
Any Opinion pieces always clearly stated as such .

Who has succeeded in teachIng you how to imitate a parrot?

Where??? Not in the Epoch Times. The only thing in the Epoch Times is Chinese propaganda designed to undermine your faith in your government.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.
On December 20, 2019, Facebook took down more than 600 accounts connected to The Epoch Times. According to an NBC News report, “The network was called ‘The BL’ and was run by Vietnamese users posing as Americans, using fake photos generated by algorithms to simulate real identities. The Epoch Media group, which pushes a variety of pro-Trump conspiracy theories, spent $9.5 million on ads to spread content through the now-suspended pages and groups.”

Chris Cuomo is vax damaged….and he cannot sue for his injuries because he was smart and did not research. :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Was it the virus or the shots that have made me constantly sick for last 4 years.?
I got the two dose Moderna. Had Covid round 1 for 17 days and 9 months later Covid Two for 9 days. Cuts began to not heal. Went on steroids and anti biotic treatments. Right eye failed and could do only very limited driving. Minimal appetite frequent multi day lasting and sometime crippling stomach upset.
About two months ago things started improving
I’m still improving
WE were test subjects ordered to be so by US government . I’m still furious. Lib loons still espousing how useful the shots , masks, etc were are simply out right mental defectives with an alarming, punitive agenda .

Given that you began to have medical problems AFTER the second round of covid, I'd put it on the virus.

I've been a test subject all my life. I got the polio test shots when I was a kid. Those shots killed over 200 kids. But the MNRA vaccines are the safest I've seen in my lifetime.

In my country, which is 80% fully vaxxed, and where we had mask and vaccine mandates and much harsher lockdowns, we've had 1/3 of the disease and death. None of my friends who got covid have been afflicted by the long haul covid. All were vaccinated before they got sick.

One of my friends was told by her oncologist that he'd been seeing a lot of patients whose cancer has come back after having covid, but I haven't see any studies anywhere on that one. He said that the numbers of re-occurences is much higher amoung patients who have had covid, versus those who haven't.

Here's one article from the American Journal for Managed Care that's alarming:

"
Since March 2020, the longtime community oncologist has seen multiple patients in his Rock Hill, South Carolina, based-clinic with cholangiocarcinoma, and these patients are developing the rare cancer 20 to 30 years earlier than the typical age at presentation, which is usually 65 years or older.1 In the past year alone, physicians in Patel’s practice saw 7 patients with this cancer, and 3 have died.

It is not just a single cancer type, either. Patel and his colleagues, both in the United States and those he knows overseas, have seen patients with rapidly progressing cancers of several types, such as breast cancer and renal cell carcinoma. During an interview with Evidence-Based Oncology™(EBO), Patel said several did not even have time to receive treatment and died within weeks of diagnosis."

Chris Cuomo is vax damaged….and he cannot sue for his injuries because he was smart and did not research. :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Chris Cuomo has LONG TERM COVID, not vaxx damage. He got covid in the Spring of 2020, BEFORE there even was a vaccine.

The Epoch Times lied about it being vax damage, but they are a Questionable Source which promotes conspiracy theories and lies.

Multiple lawsuits in Europe for the vax damaged suing AstraZeneca for over £20m.

How much can VAX DAMAGED AMERICANS SUE PHARMA FOR?

ZERO.

NO VAX DAMAGED AMERICANS MAY SUE PHARMA BECAUSE OF THE EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION ACT AND THE VILIFICATION OF IVERMECTIN.

That is how smart the cult is. :laughing0301: :hhello: :hhello: :hhello: :hhello:

The USA and Canada both have compensation funds for those who are damaged by covid vaccines.

Americans can make application through this program:

Canadians can apply here:

Is there anything else you'd like to whine about like a toddler????

Chris Cuomo has LONG TERM COVID, not vaxx damage. He got covid in the Spring of 2020, BEFORE there even was a vaccine.

The Epoch Times lied about it being vax damage, but they are a Questionable Source which promotes conspiracy theories and lies.

You're his doctor? LoL

I am literally laughing at you if you took medical advice from Chris Cuomo…..WHO NOW CLAIMS HE IS VAX DAMAGED.

1715019428770.gif

Given that you began to have medical problems AFTER the second round of covid, I'd put it on the virus.

I've been a test subject all my life. I got the polio test shots when I was a kid. Those shots killed over 200 kids. But the MNRA vaccines are the safest I've seen in my lifetime.

In my country, which is 80% fully vaxxed, and where we had mask and vaccine mandates and much harsher lockdowns, we've had 1/3 of the disease and death. None of my friends who got covid have been afflicted by the long haul covid. All were vaccinated before they got sick.

One of my friends was told by her oncologist that he'd been seeing a lot of patients whose cancer has come back after having covid, but I haven't see any studies anywhere on that one. He said that the numbers of re-occurences is much higher amoung patients who have had covid, versus those who haven't.

Here's one article from the American Journal for Managed Care that's alarming:

"
Since March 2020, the longtime community oncologist has seen multiple patients in his Rock Hill, South Carolina, based-clinic with cholangiocarcinoma, and these patients are developing the rare cancer 20 to 30 years earlier than the typical age at presentation, which is usually 65 years or older.1 In the past year alone, physicians in Patel’s practice saw 7 patients with this cancer, and 3 have died.

It is not just a single cancer type, either. Patel and his colleagues, both in the United States and those he knows overseas, have seen patients with rapidly progressing cancers of several types, such as breast cancer and renal cell carcinoma. During an interview with Evidence-Based Oncology™(EBO), Patel said several did not even have time to receive treatment and died within weeks of diagnosis."

You live on a dirt road in an impoverished area of Canada and somehow derive pleasure in feeling you have something to say. You are ignorant and entirely seek to disparage people far more socially integrated and successful .

Prove that it was Covid and not the Flu.

If you remember the Flu disappeared for a couple of years while "Covid" exploded.

So, prove it.

Forum List

Back