Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

You are advocating for government to restrict the liberty of a pregnant woman. You need to show why she harms you to take away her liberty. You can’t do it.
no I am advocating for a law that restricts her from murdering her child,,,

she is harming the child by killing it,,

when did I say it harmed me??
You can’t say that it harms you. That is the point.

You want to restrict a woman’s liberty when she does nothing to you or your property or community where you live or in the state where you live or in the nation where you live or on the planet where you live.

You can’t say that it harms you. That is the point.

You want to restrict a woman’s liberty when she does nothing to you or your property or community where you live or in the state where you live or in the nation where you live or on the planet where you live.
no its not,,

stoping a person from killing their child isnt taking away their liberty,,,

stop repeating that lie and buy a fucking dictionary,,

stoping a person from killing their child isnt taking away their liberty,,,
Yes it is when it’s forcing full term gestation on a woman who does not want to give birth to a child.

She may die during childbirth / If you force her to give birth as a slave to your choice government, her death is on you.

Yes it is when it’s forcing full term gestation on a woman who does not want to give birth to a child.

She may die during childbirth / If you force her to give birth as a slave to your choice government, her death is on you.
nature forces gestation not me,,

if theres a chance of her death the doctor will address it and take proper actions,,,
and if one of those actions require the removal of the child thats fine,,

just dont kill the child when they do it,,,,

Forum List

Back