Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

This is why pro aborts fight so hard to keep women from seeing ultrasounds
I am for religious organizations funding free ultrasounds offered to women considering save abortion.

I oppose Government forcing women to have an ultrasound before getting an abortion.

It’s none of the governments business.

I am for religious organizations funding free ultrasounds offered to women considering save abortion.

I oppose Government forcing women to have an ultrasound before getting an abortion.

It’s none of the governments business.
if they intend on killing a child its everyones business just like if they wanted to kill you,,

if they intend on killing a child its everyones business just like if they wanted to kill you,,
When a woman terminates a pregnancy the “child” is inside her body when the “child” dies’

Not the case if they kill me / I came out of the birth canal over seven decades ago.

I’m not inside my mon’s body anymore.

If somebody kills me now it’s not “just like” if my mom killed me before I was born.

real men dont stand by and let innocent children be murdered,,, youre just going to have to get over that,,
If you think a fetus is the same thing as an innocent child being murdered by its mother and doctors why do you support Trump’s and the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision that voters get to decide if the murderers of innocent human beings are absolutely free to do so.

Put your money where your mouth is Saint Progressivehunter and write a post
or start a thread complaining that Donald Trump is in favor of murdering innocent babies when he says it’s a states rights issue to let babies be murdered and you shall implore that no Holy Savior of all the Baby Fetuses in the world should ever vote for Baby Killer Donald J Trump or other Republicans for that matter.

Did you vote for Ron DeSantis in the Republican primary? He was the only one that actually did anything to stop the murdering of innocent babies in the womb.

Last edited:
Where did you get the idea that Trump is against abortion? He has always consistently said that for himself, he doesn't support abortion. The issue itself is for the voters to decide. Which is supposed to be the way pro aborts feel. But they don't. Not really. Every pregnancy is a failure of propaganda.

Then you are okay with state abortion restrictions
Absolutely not; no state government should be in the business of depriving pregnant women of their liberty to choose reasonable safe access to the medical procedure known as abortion and or receiving medicinal abortion products through the mail. The government has no right to invade the privacy of a woman just because she has gotten pregnant unintentionally.

Absolutely not; no state government should be in the business of depriving pregnant women of their liberty to choose reasonable safe access to the medical procedure known as abortion and or receiving medicinal abortion products through the mail. The government has no right to invade the privacy of a woman just because she has gotten pregnant unintentionally.
Then vote on it.

When a woman terminates a pregnancy the “child” is inside her body when the “child” dies’

Not the case if they kill me / I came out of the birth canal over seven decades ago.

I’m not inside my mon’s body anymore.

If somebody kills me now it’s not “just like” if my mom killed me before I was born.
you need to stop lying to people and saying youre a follower of god,,

youre are a anti human satanist that sacrifices children to your false god,,

so
BE GONE SATAN!!!

Voters in Ohio, including a third I believe of Republicans have made a woman’s right to privacy and having an abortion embedded in Ohio Constitution. Period

Tell me then how women in Ohio, who terminate their pregnancies, are not law abiding people.
She is not the only party to the pregnancy. What rights do you have for the man?

She is not the only party to the pregnancy. What rights do you have for the man?
As much rights as the person who bears the risks involved for giving birth is willing to grant him. The potential future conscious and viable human being is part of her body during gestation so she controls its rights. If the sperm donor wants to see his child fully gestated then he should have gotten that agreement before donating his seed.

As much rights as the person who bears the risks involved for giving birth is willing to grant him. The potential future conscious and viable human being is part of her body during gestation so she controls its rights. If the sperm donor wants to see his child fully gestated then he should have gotten that agreement before donating his seed.
spoken like a true satanist,,

Not in all states. Where is Abortion Illegal? | Abortion Limits by State

Forum List

Back