Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

It's sig-worthy. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be that vile and stupid at the same time, but apparently it is. I can think of a few people on this site who come close, but he wins the prize.

He takes great pride in being both. It is sort of his thing.

What if the best available option is deemed not an option in the voters eyes? Then what?

Little late now, you just called all those things looney, that is there for all to see

It's sig-worthy. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be that vile and stupid at the same time, but apparently it is. I can think of a few people on this site who come close, but he wins the prize.
See how crazy you loony bastards are. You honestly believe you are voting for freedom and liberty by not voting against the guy who is the greatest threat to your freedom and liberty.
You dumbmotherfuckers have lost all your shit.

See how crazy you loony bastards are. You honestly believe you are voting for freedom and liberty by not voting against the guy who is the greatest threat to your freedom and liberty.
You dumbmotherfuckers have lost all your shit.

you should be happy if we are not, those are all looney things in your view

you should be happy if we are not, those are all looney things in your view
You voted for loony shit….It’s on record. If I had a household full of fucked in the head unconventionals I’d do the same…I’m convinced your household is a shit-show. Don’t blame you. You gotta vote on your kids interests. Good luck bud.
A friend of mine has a faggot son and rug munching daughter…like I told him, I totally get it.

dblack
Harry Dresden
TNHarley
buttercup

You voted for loony shit….It’s on record. If I had a household full of fucked in the head unconventionals I’d do the same…I’m convinced your household is a shit-show. Don’t blame you. You gotta vote on your kids interests. Good luck bud.
A friend of mine has a faggot son and rug munching daughter…like I told him, I totally get it.

dblack
Harry Dresden
TNHarley
buttercup
Its nobody's right to judge other people.

Its nobody's right to judge other people.
True…having faggot sons and rug munching daughters in 2024 is so fucking cool…See what happened to America?
Our fathers and grandfathers are rolling in their graves…you should be proud.

Hahaha…but everyone sane knows you voted against those things by supposedly voting for those things…hahaha…This shit is so simple for second graders.

Then you should thank me, as you find the very concept of freedom to be looney.

True…having faggot sons and rug munching daughters in 2024 is so fucking cool…See what happened to America?
Our fathers and grandfathers are rolling in their graves…you should be proud.
I have 3 kids of my own and 2 grand kids. I really could care less about who is rolling in their grave. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Be honest… are you dumbmotherfuckers starting to feel stupid yet?
Harpy Eagle
buttercup
dblack
TNHarley
Harry Dresden
loser you eat shit every time you are here because you are to stupid to figure out why people cant back racist assholes like yourself....you are a piss poor person to try and be a spokes person for the republicans,a group you say you dont like....so eat shit chump....

Not a sickness when we see all too well how the Left is systematically destroying the US. This is why they need to be stopped at all costs.
You didn't answer the question. If it's a "war" you're fighting, and your opponents are your "enemy", why are you dicking around with elections? Grow a pair and take up arms. Or, grow UP and deal with reality like an adult instead of all the hysterical wailing.

Last edited:
BL's still begging for votes for his orange douchebag. Pathetic. The answer is still "no".

Don’t waste your time…These fence-sitters here take great pride in fucking themselves, their wives and kids over…
That's about enough of that shit. Leave family out of it or get banned, cocksucker.

Forum List

Back