CNN: Trump Would Win if Election Was Today

RUH ROH!

Don't look now, but a new Harvard-Harris poll just dropped.

Trump plus four in the national vote, and his RCP average is rising again.

But yeah, America just loves Joe Biden and Trump doesn't stand a chance!

Stay locked in your little bubbles for 6 more months Lefties.

It's all gonna pop on 11/5. ;)

Odds are neck and neck at the moment.

Biden has climbed and it suggests that Biden has more of a ceiling to climb due to Trump campaigning for a while.

Still all to play for... Anyone trying to claim a victory right now is just being stupid...

Sure, everyone knows Republicans would win today, Democrats got millions of fake ballots to fill out, they can't finish that before November.

1714432233942.png

You also though Hillary would soon be dead from Parkinson's. There is no limit to the lies your cult expects you to believe.
I don't know what you are talking about (dying/Parkinsons), but she clearly was having very serious medical issues. When she had her seizure....

hillary04.gif

OXeTwy8.gif

Hillary with her personal doctor that 9-11...

1714436367824.png

Squeeze my fingers. Let’s make sure you are not having another stroke. Do you know what today’s date is?
1714436320453.png

She was wearing anti-seizure glasses that day...

1714436413703.png

1714436768044.png

1714436742328.png

Attachments

• 1714436391710.png
    1714436391710.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 1714436391663.png
    1714436391663.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I don't know what you are talking about (dying/Parkinsons), but she clearly was having very serious medical issues. When she had her seizure....

View attachment 939793

OXeTwy8.gif

Hillary with her personal doctor that 9-11...

View attachment 939795

Squeeze my fingers. Let’s make sure you are not having another stroke. Do you know what today’s date is?
View attachment 939794

She was wearing anti-seizure glasses that day...

View attachment 939798

View attachment 939800

View attachment 939799
She had the flu, dumb ass.

That damn MAGA CNN agenda. But I’m sure Joe will be able to turn around 60 years of failures as a government employee and pull off a comeback!

But we live in the real world.
Finally vote tally;

Biden 327,000,000
Trump. 86

But if you so much as imply the election was rigged, you are an insurrectionist who must go to the Gulag.

The desperation now is beyond palpable; it's fetid. Gonna be a hot summer for the Dems as they ponder whether they have to replace Joe....

The desperation now is beyond palpable; it's fetid. Gonna be a hot summer for the Dems as they ponder whether they have to replace Joe....
Still clinging to that old "Biden won't make it to the election" conspiracy theory, I see. I guess you have to take hope anywhere you can find it, even if that particular hope is as absurd as Biden dropping out. Let me end that particular point of confusion for you. Biden is and will continue to be the Democratic candidate. Repubs are the only ones who hope replacement is even a possibility.

That damn MAGA CNN agenda. But I’m sure Joe will be able to turn around 60 years of failures as a government employee and pull off a comeback!

But we live in the real world.
Finally vote tally;

Biden 327,000,000
Trump. 86

But if you so much as imply the election was rigged, you are an insurrectionist who must go to the Gulag.

Yes. Funny thing about Democrats. They can even vote after they die.

Still clinging to that old "Biden won't make it to the election" conspiracy theory, I see. I guess you have to take hope anywhere you can find it, even if that particular hope is as absurd as Biden dropping out. Let me end that particular point of confusion for you. Biden is and will continue to be the Democratic candidate. Repubs are the only ones who hope replacement is even a possibility.
Joe is your best and brightest!
1714518557275.gif

She had the flu, dumb ass.

Wrong.

Her official campaign story was actually that she overheated, and later they said it was because of pneumonia....

Rather than childishly insult your obvious superior intelligence with a grade school vulgarity and get you all worked up, I will assume you mistook her 2016 collapse with her "stomach flu" incident from 2012.

Later, they seem to have revealed her stomach flu was actually a blood clot...

Get informed. You are blinded by your politics.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Her official campaign story was actually that she overheated, and later they said it was because of pneumonia....

Rather than childishly insult your obvious superior intelligence with a grade school vulgarity and get you all worked up, I will assume you mistook her 2016 collapse with her "stomach flu" incident from 2012.

Later, they seem to have revealed her stomach flu was actually a blood clot...

Get informed. You are blinded by your politics.
Bottom line, your claim that she had Parkinsons and would be dead soon was made up bullshit. All you have is lies.

Forum List

Back